Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,365 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. (5351 Views)

Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? / Cool Right? Ladies Check This Dude Out.... / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2015
Hello ladies,come in here and get some tips on how to hurt a man if you want him to stop calling or disturbing you.

1. Make him feel foolish: I get pissed off at times when a guy sees me strolling down the street and stops to tell me he wants to get to know me and that I should come into his car., OK here is what I do most times, I usually ask the guy to come down from his car and immediately he parks his car and walk down to talk to me I will walk away without saying a word to him. And He will be saying stuff like please wait but you asked me to park my car and now you are walking away grin

2. You want him to stop calling right, all you have to do when next he calls is to give the phone to a male friend of yours to act like its your Dad that answered the call and your friend should give him the warning of his life . You can also lie to him that you have a boyfriend.

3. Put him in the mood and leave him hanging: Its very annoying when I go to visit a man for the first time and he is unable to control himself, what I do at times if I observe He is all over my body I will simply play along and act all crazy too and when I know He is at his worst and helpless, I will push him away and leave his house. And when He calls to ask why I treated him the way I did,I will ask him to never call my number again and that is it. I know deep inside the guy will be like the girl is very wicked, yeah right.

4. Give him a wrong phone number: I do this at times because I don't want to give out my real number and if I mistakenly bump into the same guy again I will tell him sorry I changed my number and I don't know it off-head.

5. Lie to him that you are a virgin and you don't plan to have sex until you are married: Trust me most guys can't do without sex and when you tell them no sex till marriage, they won't disturb you again.

You can add yours wink
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by peeparty(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2015
cool who still dey do this kind tin mbok?

abi mid.....dey do am

1 Like

Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Hazardd(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2015
story for the gods... You haven't jam
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by mzpetite(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2015
I disagree with ur num3. what if d guy runs after you, pins u down and rapes you, na OYO be dat o grin

1 Like

Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by elantraceey(f): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Most of those things are too childish especially giving your phone to a man to speak to him . We're are two adults , if I want you to stop disturbing me I'll tell you plainly, you're not feeding me. That will pain him more I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by dharay99: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2015
I tut i wuld see her here.
She 4hear am. angry
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2015
Iya mmi !!
Swear say if I pull over in ma Range Rover 2022 Model,that you no go look foolish instead ?

(My musical single loading ............................)
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2015
elantraceey:
Most of those things are too childish especially giving your phone to a man to speak to him . We're are two adults , if I want you to stop disturbing me I'll tell you plainly, you're not feeding me. That will pain him more I tell you.
Thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Kingsley1000(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2015
if you feel repulsive to a guy trying to woo you..then you must be a leZIbian.*you need to change ur orientation lass*
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2015
just tell him that he has mouth odour and that u ar disgusted, he will never near u again, trust me it works all d time

Enahi:
1. Make him feel foolish: I get pissed off at times when a guy sees me strolling down the street and stops to tell me he wants to get to know me and that I should come into his car., OK here is what I do most times, I usually ask the guy to come down from his car and immediately he parks his car and walk down to talk to me I will walk away without saying a word to him. And He will be saying stuff like please wait but you asked me to park my car and now.

This made me laugh a little.

3. Put him in the mood and leave him hanging: Its very annoying when I go to visit a man for the first time and he is unable to control himself, what I do at times if I observe He is all over my body I will simply play along and act all crazy too and when I know He is at his worst and helpless, I will push him away and leave his house. And when He calls to ask why I treated him the way I did,I will ask him to never call my number again and that is it. I know deep inside the guy will be like the girl is very wicked, yeah right.

This is to risky, he could rape u

elantraceey:

now, this is better

1 Like

Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2015
6ty6ix:

just tell him that he has mouth odour and that u ar disgusted, he will never near u again, trust me it works all d time

Lol mouth odour ke,i wont even allow him come near if he has mouth odour I never ready to die.

now, this is better
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:
if you feel repulsive to a guy trying to woo you..then you must be a leZIbian.*you need to change ur orientation lass*
are you OK, I am not a lesbian don't insult me.
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Lacomus:
Iya mmi !!
Swear say if I pull over in ma Range Rover 2022 Model,that you no go look foolish instead ?

(My musical single loading ............................)
for your mind , you wish.
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:
I tut i wuld see her here.
She 4hear am. angry
who?
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2015
mzpetite:
I disagree with ur num3. what if d guy runs after you, pins u down and rapes you, na OYO be dat o grin
that's true though and scary.
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Hazardd:
story for the gods... You haven't jam
jam what?
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Enahi:
for your mind , you wish.
" Wish" is not in ma Dictionary, abeg wht's it use for ?
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by dharay99: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Enahi:
who?
som1. lipsrsealed
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
6ty6ix:

now, this is better
Hehehehehe I can't go near a guy that has mouth odour o, I never ready to die.
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by mzpetite(f): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Enahi:
that's true though and scary.
abi na
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by jnrbayano(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Will you do these things on me too Enahi?
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Claireshan1(f): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Simple just tell him you need 500k and watch him disappear forever from Ur lifegrin

2 Likes

Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Kingsley1000(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Enahi:
are you OK, I am not a lesbian don't insult me.
..you just contradicted yourself,you're among those truncating the boy-girl social dynamics,as a young lass it's natural for you to be keen and intergrate with boys..if you don't have that keeness,then it's an error,perhaps,you're mentally not alright,or you're a juvenile that still uphold the notion of"associating with boys will make u seem cheap or it all boil down on sex"...i repeat,change your orientation.
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
jnrbayano:
Will you do these things on me too Enahi?
oh my cheesy where have you been hiding?
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Claireshan1:
Simple just tell him you need 500k and watch him disappear forever from Ur lifegrin
lol that's true o, haven't used that method .
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by jnrbayano(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Enahi:
oh my cheesy where have you been hiding?

Just there oo.

Howdy? smiley
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Enahi(f): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:
..you just contradicted yourself,you're among those truncating the boy-girl social dynamics,as a young lass it's natural for you to be keen and intergrate with boys..if you don't have that keeness,then it's an error,perhaps,you're mentally not alright,or you're a juvenile that still uphold the notion of"associating with boys will make u seem cheap or it all boil down on sex"...i repeat,change your orientation.
you are daft, I didn't contradict myself in anyway and keep your opinion to yourself. Can you please just leave Mr alone
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Kingsley1000(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Enahi:
you are daft, I didn't contradict myself in anyway and keep your opinion to yourself. Can you please just leave Mr alone
..learn how to be civilized and approach issues in a polite manner...have a gr8^day.
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
peeparty:
abi mid.....dey do am
i like her no. 3 dou! grin
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
peeparty:
abi mid.....dey do am
i like her no. 3 dou! grin
Re: You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. by Hazardd(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Enahi:
jam what?
you haven't jam someone like me and do that...

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) / Hundreds Of Men And Women Strip Completely N*ked In Broad Daylight / Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.