Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone (821 Views)

Photos - Is It Good For 2 Female Student To Be Doing This To Themselves Alone? / Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? / Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by popweezy(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2015
*clears throat* I waz cuming bak home 4rm town with nice outfits (big boy stuff) when i sighted two happy beautiful girlz 4rm afar cumin my way. As usual, i stared at them 4 some secondz. Then I adjusted my rayband and started walking majestically. those girlz were gisting, laughing and poking eachother.. I waz like wow, happy girlz. As they were cumin closer, one of the girlz called ''broz''. I looked at them and answered ''yeah'', happily. She said ''can you do us a favor?'' I replied 'oh, what favor?' she asked ''could u plz help snap me and my friend'' I replied ''oh no problem'' then she opened her bag,removed her phone and handed it over to me..nice one! Twaz a type of blackberry i've neva seen before. So flat with medium size. The girlz posed. I couldn't locate wia d camera Icon is. Ah ah. I told her ''could u plz put it in camera'' she replied ''oh, sorry'' she put it in camera and gave the phone bak to me. Ah ah, i still culd not know where to click..chai, hope say I no go wash my sef bai. My hands were shaking wich kind yawa be diz oo ...I began to sweat..lol then I started going 4rm one side to anoda , 4rm ryt to left, forming photographer. They said wats wrong? I said nothing it's just smhow dark. The girlz were still posing smiling..I felt embarassed. for my mind, I just pray they don't know watsup. I just clicked on the centre dot nd fortunately, I got it. I waz very happy. I felt relieved. I waz even eager to snap them many times..mehn, it's good to uze expensive phone o..had it been i gat one, this myt not happen.. God bless my hustle. Good morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by phabuloz(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Yea it's good but don't be the type that will use their school fees to buy
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2015
Really?
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by Enegod(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
smh
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by hatux: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oh boy! This guy funny o, so you dey blame yourself cos you no get expensive phone.

Haven't you use any before?
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by jonaifame22(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Okay
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
shocked op u fall hand oo cheesy,u get time sha.
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is always good to use an expensive phone when you can afford it.. I was expecting somethin different.. Nice write up anyway..
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by popweezy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked op u fall hand oo cheesy,u get time sha.
How?
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by popweezy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Honestly, it's good
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by Airforce1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Walks out of thread
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by popweezy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
phabuloz:
Yea it's good but don't be the type that will use their school fees to buy
lol, thank u bro
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by lative(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2015
popweezy eleniyan
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by popweezy(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2015
lative:
popweezy eleniyan
aah bad guy, hwfa na
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by IamLEGEND1: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2015
佛人妇产科萨克斯 是破收听他和人啊是海哦你他?
Re: Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone by lative(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2015
popweezy:
aah bad guy, hwfa na
I dy ma niqa

(1) (Reply)

Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? / Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** / Man Tells His Quite Rare Story Of Being Raped By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.