Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (67751 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by carzola(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
On the orders of the Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshall Adesola Amosu, the creeks of Calabar were bombed yesterday, Daily Trust gathered.

The order followed frequent attacks on vessels, police stations, seafarers including market women by gunmen suspected to be pirates and militants on the Calabar waterways.

Amosu ordered deployment of the M17 gunship helicopter to survey and bomb all suspected hideouts of militants and sea robbers along the creeks of Calabar.

This was disclosed by Commander of the 207 Special Mobility Group based in Calabar, Air Commodore Charles Ohwo.

A witness said the air attack lasted over one hour.

Speaking to journalists, the commander said the exercise will be continuous.

He said they were able to bomb suspected targets in the entire creeks of Calabar waterways up to Bakassi and environs and that the raid would extend to creeks in Akwa Ibom State.

He said the exercise was planned in conjunction with the Navy, Army and police, but led by the Air Force “because of reach and air advantage. Innocent lives were not affected.”

LINK: http://www.thetrentonline.com/buhari-declares-war-on-south-south-militants-orders-air-bombing-of-creeks/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Ewizard(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by benedictnsi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ok...... Lets hope he does that with DIPLOMACY or we get ready to count casualties.

The guy above me doesn't understand English, he looks confused

BTW........ are the Millitants really disturbing, killing and molesting people more than the BOKO HARRAM? OR is it a modern form of discrimination

293 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Jibreen4u(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tackle Boko Haram first

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by makaveli1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
That's how its supposed to be, not paying MEND & OPC to do more harm.

79 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by tayebest(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
GBAM, e don happen! cheesy Baba remain the Biafra treating with treason! grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by carzola(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
makaveli1:
That's how its supposed to be, not paying MEND & OPC to do more harm.
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.

280 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
I hope he will do thesame thing to his misguided brothers

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by steph2sweet(f): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Some people won't receive this newe in good faith.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by StOla: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good Job Mr President.

Just do your best to eliminate any incidence of collateral damage.

Now we can have some peace offshore Akwa-Ibom. I heard a lot of pirate attacks have been occurring in that axis since early last year.

Any pirate or militant who disagrees with this new method of responsible governance should identify himself for easy targeting.

NDPVF, if you're still alive you have been warned.
I really hate condolences.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by StOla: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.

Look at this criminal.

I have said it before that the SouthSouth needs a heavy dose of orientation on civic rights and responsibilities.

I used to think it was only the nomadic Fulani who carried on as if this country has no laws to abide by.

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civil war.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by kokoA(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
You don't have sense.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
wishful thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by luvinhubby(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Still reaching out to my high level security source to find out the cause of the air strikes.
Currently in the know of the number strikes & locations but no seeming imminent danger was discovered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by olapluto(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
I remember few months ago when one miscreant called Tompolo was threating the ex president. Some PDP folks were also saying they can use Tompolo to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari.
Less than 30 days into his reign, Buhari has already put the militants in place. Simple, effective actions like this prevent mosters like Boko Haram.

69 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Jorussia(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
.sea pirates attacked a police marine station last week they killed some police men and carted away their ammunitions.The Air force and other sister agencies are simply carrying out an operation against the hide outs of these pirates in calabar and i am aware that there are plans to extend this on going operation to Akwa ibom,and other pirate hideouts in the Niger delta.They showed the news on AIT NEWS THIS AFTERNOON.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by FynBabe(f): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
I doubt if this is the right thing to do at the moment. Hmmmmmm! I hope this decision would not end up in regrets. Let's see how it goes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by omojesu202(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:

fight very well...
Pls don't pray for civil war.
I guess u're educated, don't easily believe everything u read online.

12 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by iamrealdeji(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civic war.
must you curse?

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
must you curse?
must u quote?

32 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by robosky02(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
FynBabe:
I doubt if this is the right thing to do at the moment. Hmmmmmm! I hope this decision would not end up in regrets. Let's see how it goes.

my thought

while he is still calling for international support and dialogue for boko haram why hurry this one

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by haywire07(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
Too much Japanese film dey worry u

54 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is a welcome development if you ask me.

Nigeria must be great again!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tackle Militants, Tackle Bokoharam and make Nigeria a terrorist free nation.....

A better Nigeria I hope form...........

11 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by kliq(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
No bullshitting

Attack is truly the best form of defence

That's a President with clue

DUARA LEGEND!!!

27 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by superior1: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kindly eliminate them sir!

7 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
let me just book space
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by wildchild1: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Realdeals(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
hummn
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by yomalex(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Kufie(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
This may be a problem but I'm positive about the results

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.