Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? (21353 Views)

I Need Fifa 17 Android Game In Ibadan / Gta V PC Game In Calabar / Hidden Game In Android 5.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by CountDracula(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
cao:
It is. Get over it.
I wish there was a "gun emoji" on nairaland undecided
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
prince3009:
Op, I dunno what you are talking about! I went offline on my tab and kept tapping the dinosaur several times and it was just still and mopping the way Ndume was mopping when the senate elections result announcer kept saying "Ekweremadu! Ekweremadu!!" undecided
LOL, ur browser probably needs an update. Try updating and see. good luck wink
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by cao(f): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
CountDracula:

I wish there was a "gun emoji" on nairaland undecided
Everybody is allowed to dream...
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
All hail the Boss!

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
kasmail:

Does it work on mobile?
yes it does. you might need to update your browser though.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by cao(f): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
chigoville:
All hail the Boss!
The Boss lost before they started.
directonpc:
Oya beat this heaters:

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
cao:

Actually, it is a game, it's an endless runner. See Canabalt, Subway Surfers and Temple Run as more popular examples. Who said all games must be cinematic pieces worthy of a John Williams score or shooters with buckets of bullets and chaos?
Thank you kiss
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
True, but there are guys who've crossed the 500 mark wink
Teewills:
Speed increases at 100s interval. you almost cant reach 500
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
cooluc:
Wow hw did u discover it?
out of frustration actually...
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol, yea u gotta update ur chrome wink
herald9:
I've tapped that madafaka dinosaur tire...it's not moving or is it because it's gone extinct?angry

or maybe I need to update my chromesad

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Nice!
Bobopupa
How did you discover this??
out of frustration from intermittent internet down-times cry . tapping all the keys on the keyboard while waiting for connection ...

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
youngin:

Maybe it's because of my version of google chrome,but it aint working
yeah, it's about the update.
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abayor7:

Can I enjoy this on tecno android? embarassed
sure, guess u got google chrome?
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Ask4delaw(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice game scored 1405

Now 1780

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by kasmail(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lagusta:
shocked shocked sad

*runs back to beat her high score*

How do u play it on mobile? I wanna try it
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Lagusta(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
kasmail:

How do u play it on mobile? I wanna try it

update your Google chrome, try browsing while you're not connected on any network until you see the dinosaur image, then click on it, jump the cactuses and thank me later wink
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Raxxye(m): 12:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Bobopupa:
While this might not be news to some, others will be glad to discover it!!!

It can be such a bummer when you have no internet connection or are experiencing a downtime (Well this happens a lot in my office cry ). More so, you might not be in the zone or mood for work or just wanna faff away... Well guess what, the folks at Google know and experience this too and found a cool way to kill time.

There's a hidden game in its Chrome browser (both Mobile and Desktop) that you can play when your device isn’t connected to the web.

Next time you see this screen Keep Calm and Don't Cuss smiley wink !

Simply hit the Space Bar on your keyboard (Desktop) or tap the Dinosaur (Mobile) and see the Magic wink.

NB: still wanna enjoy the game when you have a good/working connection? Simply turn of your device's internet connection.
Warning: This can get really addictive.

Would be fun to see you upload and share your high scores.

Have fun wink.
Not working on mine!
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Superman11(m): 12:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Bobopupa:
While this might not be news to some, others will be glad to discover it!!!

It can be such a bummer when you have no internet connection or are experiencing a downtime (Well this happens a lot in my office cry ). More so, you might not be in the zone or mood for work or just wanna faff away... Well guess what, the folks at Google know and experience this too and found a cool way to kill time.

There's a hidden game in its Chrome browser (both Mobile and Desktop) that you can play when your device isn’t connected to the web.

Next time you see this screen Keep Calm and Don't Cuss smiley wink !

Simply hit the Space Bar on your keyboard (Desktop) or tap the Dinosaur (Mobile) and see the Magic wink.

NB: still wanna enjoy the game when you have a good/working connection? Simply turn of your device's internet connection.
Warning: This can get really addictive.

Would be fun to see you upload and share your high scores.

Have fun wink.

there is no magic there just a boring activity when your internet connection maxes out
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Abayor7: 3:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Bobopupa:
sure, guess u got google chrome?

Sure I do embarassed
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by michelism(m): 4:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for this OP. Got tired playing Subway and Temple Run.

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Kaycee7(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2015
CountDracula:

PES is a game, GOW is a game, COH is a game, GTA is a game... Dis is NOT a game
This is a basic computer game. Console AAA titles are more of Interactive Cinema

#EnjoyTheSimple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly / PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services / 10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.