Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . - Music/Radio (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . (40565 Views)

Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tavarez(f): 2:01am On Mar 29, 2010
mumu boy i was one of the first persons to point out that line, mode has some wack lines and i agree lemme give u a few

i eat rappers like they made of eggroll
follow me blindly like stevie wonders twitter page
im not a star im a bigga planet than jupiter
im like godzilla cuz im iller than you,

and i have quite a few but i also have a whole catalogue of MI Gibberish trash IMO MI is like EEdris Abdulkareem with education an educated eddris , check well youll see the similarities, need i say more

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying AQ-Names
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by shotster50(m): 2:33am On Mar 29, 2010
@ Tavares ,  Are you being serious or are you simply taking the piss!! Whats wrong with the  Gaga line? Never heard of gaga before  Compared to the other lines poeple are posting, is that really the worst you can come up with?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2010
tavarez:

mumu boy i was one of the first persons to point out that line, mode has some wack lines and i agree lemme give u a few

i eat rappers like they made of eggroll
follow me blindly like stevie wonders twitter page
im not a star im a bigga planet than jupiter
im like godzilla cuz im iller than you,

and i have quite a few but i also have a whole catalogue of MI Gibberish trash IMO MI is like EEdris Abdulkareem with education an educated eddris , check well youll see the similarities, need i say more

Yeah right . . . the same line that I found on the Favourite Lines By Hiphop Rappers thread??
Modenine chats so much B.S in an attempt to sound smart . . . Modenine is like Elijah Mohammed grin grin
He's intentions are noble . . . but he flops big time, but he's followers always swallow it.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2010
They know me in Europe too . . . and they know me in Italy and Belgium - Modenine Freestyle

I told you Modenine got F9 in Geography grin grin grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
copy, copy! grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tayoast(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
eldee:

They know me in Europe too . . . and they know me in Italy and Belgium - Modenine Freestyle

I told you Modenine got F9 in Geography grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Rhymstein(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2010
@eldee
U r taking this mode9 ish too far.I was a Science student,n i didnt offer Geography.no be by force.i took F/MATHS instead.

Mode9 is always in your post these days.u posted a line frm a freestyl,i thought d thread said song?.And they r AntiMode.E no good o

@topic
As God don change my WATER to WINE
you wan come change am back to WATER
who be dat pesin wey wan stop my shine
For your mind I don turn to WATER by Wande Coal

After using WATER n WINE earlier,how on earth wil they change u back to water instead of d WINE to WATER
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Dotman01(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2010
@rhymstein
I think The 2nd WATER is OTA(ENEMY)
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Rhymstein(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2010
@dotman
Tried fixing 'OTA' it doesnt make sense stil Or jst post d lyrics of dat part n fix d 'OTA'.let me see
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tayoast(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2010
guys, its allowed.

@least Wande's 'reasonable' in d 9jan context.

But Mode's
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Rhymstein(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2010
@tayo
Wot eldee postd was a mode9 freestyl nt a 9track

Wande had d time in d whole world to fix dat up.That Ghana freestyl WC did.he didnt spit shit?

And i wasnt comparin both,so wot brings modo in?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by bobbyviper: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2010
The thing about this group is that M.I has more than 50% of the whack lines put on that wall, lmaoo, Mr incredible
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dawhizkid1(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2010
@Rhymestein,
the last line is "4 ur Mind nw, i don turn to (Aje)Butter" - i don't see anything wrong in dat line even the whole chorus. . . . Generally, he was saying that sum person thinks he's softer now because he had made it, so they wanna flex Muscle wiv him. . . . Who born d maga.
Rhymestein, if u wan contribute anytin for d NL Mixtape thingy, we fit collabo. Holla back. . . .
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tavarez(f): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2010
dont mind eldee, Na mode nine antagonist, it still beats my imagination that someone can say Mode has wacker lines dan MI its just soo ridiculous, Eldee is like a man trying hard to convince me that im Arborigine and im telling him im nigerian so please Rhymestein leave am make him dey talk trash, Mode was freestyling,Something MI is not familiar with, just free am

another wack one from Suspect

im in love with aisha / oops i got Amnesia /Keep remembering the last girl i laid with pleasah .-Illbliss Feat Suspect Capital Anthem

sorry oh but the last time i checked Amnesia deals with forgetfulness and not the other way round, Suspect ejoooo oh

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Down-Modenine feat Kraft,Terry tha rapman and Blaise
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by medjai(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2010
bracket:
'all the children needs care'. I cant remember the name of the track. This is a shell.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2010
@topic
The thing dey break my head like say I sleep for banana . . .

6-foot Plus - E Don Do Me

Rhymstein:

@eldee
U r taking this mode9 ish too far.I was a Science student,n i didnt offer Geography.no be by force.i took F/MATHS instead.

Mode9 is always in your post these days.u posted a line frm a freestyl,i thought d thread said song?.And they r AntiMode.E no good o

Modenine is always in my posts?? I post about every Nigerian artiste from Fela to Naeto-C, you guys always start crying whenever I post sumn from Modenine, so it's only fair that I had my fun giving y'all heart attack cheesy
So a Freestyle is not a song?? Is that what you're holding on to?? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Hehe . . . my ten year old niece knows where Europe and Italy are, didn't Modenine go to school in the UK or sumn??
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by slimshay(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
@tavarez, truth be told the Rafa line aint all that bad. IMO shouldnt be in this thread.

@ eldee, we all know you have a thing aganist mode. But using him to butress an M.I line. Please man, I say this honestly have seen you argue stuff better. Nowadays u wan dey fall my hand oh.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
slimshay:

@ eldee, we all know you have a thing aganist mode. But using him to butress an M.I line. Please man, I say this honestly have seen you argue stuff better. Nowadays u wan dey fall my hand oh.
I don't have anything against Mode, I have sumn against Javalove and Rhymestein. cheesy cheesy

I didn't bring in Modenine . . . I brought in a comment from Modenine fans, two different things.
You'll notice I left out any mention of Modenine till Tavarez thought he had the right to have an opinion on that 'Benitez' line.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by slimshay(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
eldee:

I don't have anything against Mode, I have sumn against Javalove and Rhymestein. cheesy cheesy

I didn't bring in Modenine . . . I brought in a comment from Modenine fans, two different things.
You'll notice I left out any mention of Modenine[b] till Tavarez thought he had the right to have an opinion on that 'Benitez' line[/b].

Thats the point, he does have a right of an opinion. And no be the eldee wey we sabi be dis oh. Before na only Kanye fit make you provoke like dis. I blame it on the El El El Razur. wink
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
slimshay:

Thats the point, he does have a right of an opinion. And no be the eldee wey we sabi be dis oh. Before na only Kanye fit make you provoke like dis. I blame it on the El El El Razur. wink

Hehehe . . . that was a Jay-Z quote from Reminder, I was just kidding with that. grin grin

Of course he's got an opinion, but he should allow me to give my opinion on his opinion cheesy
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dejiariyo: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
Eldee i think you are too opinonated and you dont always take pple advise and observation

you always think you know more than everybody on here when its comes to rap but all u do is type gibberish,everyone knws modenine is dope and if yu think otherwise then thats ur wahala, even the M.I you dickriding still respect modenine and he calls him "institution of rap in nigeria where they all tap from his knowledge" if u think otherwise, then u got issues.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
dejiariyo:

Eldee i think you are too opinonated and you dont always take pple advise and observation

you always think you know more than everybody on here when its comes to rap but all u do is type gibberish,everyone knws modenine is dope and if yu think otherwise then thats your wahala, even the M.I you dickriding still respect modenine and he calls him "institution of rap in nigeria where they all tap from his knowledge" if u think otherwise, then u got issues.

Hehehe . . .and I'm meant be the one that's opinionated??
WOW!!! Is this a remix of Contradiction??
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
these dudes certainly need a lesson in english grammar-and badly too! grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
George_D:

these dudes certainly need a lesson in english grammar-and badly too! grin

Nah . . . Geography first!!! grin grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
abi oooooo! grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2010
My nuts real thick cus I'll never stop . . .

Eva - Relentless.

Erm . . . Miss Eva, you do know that even if you actually have 'thick nuts' it's not sumn you should be proud of. grin grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by B11ladman: 1:33am On Apr 04, 2010
@LALABOI

ITS NOT CHARGING NOKIA AREA,

ITS,
AM A CHARGING CHARGER, CHARGING UP YOUR AREA, CHARGING CHARGER CLUB ROCKER, TOO MUCH SWAGGER SHOW STOPPER.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by lalaboi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
B11-ladman:

@LALABOI

ITS NOT CHARGING NOKIA AREA,

ITS,
AM A CHARGING CHARGER, CHARGING UP YOUR AREA, CHARGING CHARGER CLUB ROCKER, TOO MUCH SWAGGER SHOW STOPPER.

Thanks. . . .
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by ayettymama(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2010
OMG rymedude thats a choone

its OTA not WATER

ota means enemy!

which reminds me- does anyone know if these guys actually write thier songz?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by lalaboi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
which guyz?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by googles: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2010
yea am naeto c
see me naw cheesy cheesy naeto c
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by 4peace(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2010
even my dog know this 'swagga'

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings / Fans Lament Over Empty Seats At Headies As Top Nigerian Artistes Boycott Award / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.