Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. (5155 Views)

This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
This fake dream that I never dreamt just made my day. I told a girl this dream and the end result was wow. You can try it too, it may work for you. Lol....

Blessing: Good morning

Meilyn: Morning dear

Meilyn: How was your night?

Meilyn: I hope it was worth while?

Blessing: Yea nd yours?

Meilyn: Mine was the best.

Meilyn: I don't know what you have done to me.

Meilyn: I hardly think about a person the way I think about you.

Meilyn: I even dreamt about you last night.

Blessing: Waw

Blessing: Pls tell me abt d dream

Meilyn: Hmmmmm

Meilyn: It isn't something you want to hear.

Meilyn: I better keep it to myself.

Blessing: Tell me, I will love to hear it

[6/20, 12:44 PM] Meilyn: Okay, if you insist...

Blessing: Plsssssss

Meilyn: In the dream, we boarded the same airplane and you did something to me that made me angry.

Meilyn: We exchanged words and we went our separate ways.

Meilyn: When I arrived my destination. I was assigned to a big company in America.

Meilyn: I had a bath, wore my suit and headed to the company, only to find out you were the CEO of the company.

Meilyn: Before then, I swore I hated you, I even told my friends about how rude you were on the plane.

Blessing: Ehen continue.

Meilyn: I went to the company and the Secretary ushered me in, I was treated with respect.

Meilyn: I got into the office and I was like. Ohhh, my God, you this rude lady again? Are you here for a job or what?

Meilyn: I wonder the kind of company that would employ you.

Meilyn: Suddenly you became nice. You told me to sit down.

Meilyn: I sat down and you asked me for some documents and what I had to offer to the company. My head became straight at that moment.

Meilyn: I told you everything and I began to like you at that moment. I apologized to you and told you that I never knew you were that nice.

Meilyn: I asked you out to lunch and you agreed.

Meilyn: We had lunch. It didn't just end there.

Meilyn: We fixed another date and we had a great time.

Meilyn: We became so close and it got to a time, I don't know how it happened but we just started kissing and holding hands etc.

Meilyn: We were pals, we worked together and we liked each other.

Blessing: Waw, are you serious?

Meilyn: I invited you to my house, you came, I prepared a meal for you. It was magical.

Meilyn: Gbam, like magic like magic.

Meilyn: You were in my room. We kissed and romanced, I was on top of the world. We did a lot of touch touch. As I was about to do the main thing. I just heard, Sammy wake up abeg.

Meilyn: Where you keep that my novel?

Blessing: Lolzzzzzz, hahahaha, that person spoil show.

Meilyn: I wanted to strangle my sister.

Meilyn: I was so annoyed ehhnnnnn.

Blessing: Sha I am happy.

Meilyn: I tried to sleep again but the dream didn't come back. I was now dreaming about one fat woman beating her son for a reason I don't know.

Blessing: lol , I pray ur dream comes true.

We chatted for some minutes after I told her this dream. This came like a surprise. This girl is so beautiful, I have been planning on how to ask her out, she just made my job easy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by jonaifame22(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wow!tahnk God u're awake now,atleast u didn't die tru sleepn,some pple ain't got dis testimony

4 Likes

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Some screen shots...

1 Like

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by alberto2k(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
and u opened a thread for it? undecided

very dumb! angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by IamLEGEND1: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
No to sound mean or bad-belleish
bg were those screenshots really necessary with all the flawed english and cringe-inducing chats?

and u no get 3G for ur area ni?

1 Like

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by McEwen(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
stages wink
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
alberto2k:
and u opened a thread for it? undecided

very dumb! angry
Yes I did, to help guys. The problem with some guys is that they don't know what to tell ladies. This May give them an insight. It may be dumb to you but it doesn't make it dumb to everybody.

4 Likes

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
bg were those screenshots really necessary with all the flawed english and cringe-inducing chats?

Lol, mehn, must you Critisize? I wasn't writing an application to a company, neither was I writing an English essay. The screenshots weren't necessary but I just decided to put it up. This is nairaland and we all know some guys demand to see pictures before they believe any story.

5 Likes

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I get 3G but na me decide to leave am for edge. It all boils down to choice.
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
Wow!tahnk God u're awake now,atleast u didn't die tru sleepn,some pple ain't got dis testimony
What are you saying sir? Are you sure you are on the right thread? grin, maybe you lost your way bro.
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by osaslord500(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
What if that girl sees this your thread one day.
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by Starships4u(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oga........so Na me and u de follow chat for whatsapp??
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
This strategy can work in dreams..

2 Likes

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
iamayodeji:
What if that girl sees this your thread one day.
She cannot see this thread. I know that for sure.
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
This strategy can work in dreams..
Lol, it worked for me wink wink
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
Oga........so Na me and u de follow chat for whatsapp??
Lol, oga I no be gay tongue
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
MEILYN:
She cannot see this thread. I know that for sure.

Hmmmm, if you say so.
doesn't she av a phone?

3 Likes

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by Starships4u(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
MEILYN:
Lol, oga I no be gay tongue
oh!! So u de accuse me of being gay?? If ah cash u eh.....I will do u.......bruhahahahahahahahah!!!
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by IamLEGEND1: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
MEILYN:
Lol, mehn, must you Critisize? I wasn't writing an application to a company, neither was I writing an English essay. The screenshots weren't necessary but I just decided to put it up. This is nairaland and we all know some guys demand to see pictures before they believe any story.

u have a point though
coz the "pics or adönbilivit" crew are still very much present.
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
This shi.it cn"t work on me.

1 Like

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by dacuteguy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
I go try d formular
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by dacuteguy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
I go try d formular
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
iamayodeji:

Hmmmm, if you say so.
doesn't she av a phone?
Lol, bros you bad ooo. We were chatting on whatsapp, that tells you she has a phone. I just have a feeling she won't find this thread.
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This shi.it cn"t work on me.
Everybody is different mam. We have been chatting for days before I told her those stuffs on my OP. I want guys to add this one to their arsenal.
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

u have a point though
coz the "pics or adönbilivit" crew are still very much present.
That is it sir.
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
oh!! So u de accuse me of being gay?? If ah cash u eh.....I will do u.......bruhahahahahahahahah!!!
I just dey joke with you bros. Lol
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by Starships4u(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
MEILYN:
I just dey joke with you bros. Lol
udo Bro....
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
D GAL IS DULL WHILE D GUY IS DUMB, MY 5YR OLD KID WUD WRITE A BETA, ROMANTIC DREAM

1 Like

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
D GAL IS DULL WHILE D GUY IS DUMB, MY 5YR OLD KID WUD WRITE A BETA, ROMANTIC DREAM
Okay, thank you sir. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by dacuteguy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
I go go show her d thread wink
Re: This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. by MEILYN(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
dacuteguy:
I go go show her d thread wink
hahahahah, abeg ohhh. Our love triangle just started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations / See How To Permanently Cure Premature Ejaculation & Last Long In Bed — No Drugs / The Cobra Effect - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.