Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Top 10 Addictive Games On Android - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Addictive Games On Android (30978 Views)

7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets / There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by macsilver(m): 12:49am On Jun 22, 2015
I no even see Super Mario there abi Sonic. undecided cry
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by berbs112(m): 1:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Killer Bean A.K.A Baddo Temple Run OZ and others Asphalt
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by NelsonOjo(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Demoladoc:
1. Zigzag
2. Candy crush saga
3. Flight pilot
4. Freeze!
5. Cooking dash
6. Smash hit
7. Sniper 3d
8. Hungry shark
9. Stick tennis
10. Spot it

If you are not addicted to ALL these games then you need your life examined and go see a doctor asap.
Demoladoc:
1. Zigzag
2. Candy crush saga
3. Flight pilot
4. Freeze!
5. Cooking dash
6. Smash hit
7. Sniper 3d
8. Hungry shark
9. Stick tennis
10. Spot it

If you are not addicted to ALL these games then you need your life examined and go see a doctor asap.
Demoladoc:
1. Zigzag
2. Candy crush saga
3. Flight pilot
4. Freeze!
5. Cooking dash
6. Smash hit
7. Sniper 3d
8. Hungry shark
9. Stick tennis
10. Spot it

hmmmm
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by NelsonOjo(m): 2:40am On Jun 22, 2015
Demoladoc:

Try these games first...your life will never remain the same again
Demoladoc:

hmmmm
Demoladoc:

Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by 400billionman: 4:41am On Jun 22, 2015
chefremy:
where is pes,f.l commando,killer bean,wwe,modern combat and others...op u really need to see a doc.
./advice/.

Yea killer bean and Race the traffic....
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by 400billionman: 4:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Slimbob:
Killer bean. Rules!!!!

That's what I tot till I saw RACE THE TRAFFIC.
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 22, 2015
you Muslims sometimes need to learn how to be restraint when it comes to exploding with anger induced by religion. The ignorant ones among you like I perceive you to be just keep justifying our suspicions that Boko Haram is really a manifestation of Islamic doctrine. whether someone calls Jesus an abusive name, I simply ignore after all it is just a faith, I was told about him, never saw him and chose to believe in him and I know Mohammed is never related to you, infant those our brothers that chose to believe in it was forced by usman Dan fodio during the jihadian days. please religion is just a belief, we weren't born with it so you will die without it, so why are you in such a hurry to harm someone cos of what your ancestors passed through pains to accept. SMHFSPS.
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by caniva(m): 5:32am On Jun 22, 2015
cao:

I've not played a single one of these games.

I dey reason am here too. I never dem any of those game as well.

I enter this topic believing i'll come across latest *baddest games in town from people that has life. But this OP fell my hand.

Even if I have 100GB and less than 30 mins to expire, I won't stoop so low to download those babyish girlish games.

Moreover, if game don't take up to 100mb - 150mb and beyond, I don't tink i'll download.
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by tollysmart(m): 6:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Good job bro, ya all should please check out my photoshop works www.nairaland.com/2392889/ name-atom-these- some-photoshop thank you
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by jayteepadre: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Clash of kings!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Franky9584(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2015
hmmm, woy abt temple run, pes n scabbles?
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Dalyricz(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2015
iyke926:

Aiyyo f^ck what you read...top games recommended by Daily mail, times and Guardian for toddlers.

Sha, different beers for different folks. Try download and play MC4,5...NOVA3.
Pls do you have the apk of mc4?if yes do you stay in ibadan? If yes where can we meet to share d game. I have gta San Andreas. Very good graphics
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Dalyricz(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
jworos:
Some ppl r confusing dese Hd action games with arcade games, infact na me like Hd games pass,Gta,Mk X,Mc3-5 n odas,but i still find myself spending more time with solitaire,smash hit, candy crush + odas...

Pls do you have the apk of mc4?if yes do you stay in ibadan? If yes where can we meet to share d game. I have gta San Andreas. Very good graphics
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Dalyricz(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2015
lgboks:
I get what the op means.....
Although nova,gta,killer bean,modern combat and other android games rule(am a fan of gta grin) but the games he mentioned has some funny vibes about them....
Like you see a matured lady or man playing candy crush like say tomorrow no dey cheesy
Although you see them glued to other games like gta,nova etc the passion and time the games the op mentioned consume far surpass. Other games....the op failed to mention temple run,subwaysurfars and co
The games look ridiculous,too easy and sum tymz d graphics ain't impressive but once you hooked lipsrsealed you need prayers o
Those ppl who played battle city(tanker) and bomber man during the reign of 8bit(terminator) video game can relate to what he his saying wink
Just yesterday I was telling my bro that the silly games are the once that get one addicted(am now addicted to age of empire 2-the pc version-not even age of empire 3)
I forget angry birds-still don't know why folks like or are addicted to this game
cool cool

Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Dalyricz:

Don't stay in IB. GTA San Andreas is cool.
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by LoveableSnr(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Have you seen Zombie Frontier? It's an android game, look for it. Meanwhile, i was hoping to see Candy Crush Saga at the top of the list.
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Dalyricz(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2015
iyke926:
Don't stay in IB. GTA San Andreas is cool.
OK peace out bro
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by temmym4(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2015
OP. Go get yourself a better Android smartphone so you can play better High Definition (HD) Games. all what you wrote above are trashes. if that is all what you play, then you need to see the outside world. smiley
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Yongi99(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Hitman Sniper
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Sapeleb0y(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2015
AdeniyiA:
...let's 'dash' him and he'd no longer be addicted to games...
hehehehehehehe grin my belle ooo.
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Jhonnyboy(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2015
Demoladoc:
1. Zigzag
2. Candy crush saga
3. Flight pilot
4. Freeze!
5. Cooking dash
6. Smash hit
7. Sniper 3d
8. Hungry shark
9. Stick tennis
10. Spot it

Where is clash of clans undecided
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by purpledandelion: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2015
No 8 ball pool, no clash of clans?
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Kaycee7(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Here's a real top 10 list.

- FIFA
- Asphalt 8: Airborne
- Shadow Fight 2
- Deus Ex: The Fall
- Lara Croft: Relic Run
- Boom Beach
- Clash of Clans
- King of Fighters-F-2012
- Gangstar: Vegas
- Ravensword 2: Shadowlands

You'll definitely find one or more to your liking
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by staggerman(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
I think the most addictive android game is CLASH OF KINGS.

Highly addictive
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by purpledandelion: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hey guys, if we have at least 20 members here who play clash of clans. We can create our own clan. Who's in?
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Kaycee7(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
purpledandelion:
Hey guys, if we have at least 20 members here who play clash of clans. We can create our own clan. Who's in?
I'm in
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by blakky97(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Demoladoc:
1. Zigzag
2. Candy crush saga
3. Flight pilot
4. Freeze!
5. Cooking dash
6. Smash hit
7. Sniper 3d
8. Hungry shark
9. Stick tennis
10. Spot it

3D chess.
download it and thank me later.
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by purpledandelion: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kaycee7:
I'm in
Will you create the clan? I don't mind being a Co leader. I can create it as well if you want?
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by martineverest(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ur metality needs serious questioning.there are over 500 million ppl playing candy crush,so,u mean guys playing it are gays?.........douche bag
Pearlvictory:
Op whack pass Malawian economy. I see any guy who plays candy crush as a gay. Mehn...where the hell is FIFA, GTA and NBA15? I REALLY think you are the one who needs to reexamine your life.
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by Kaycee7(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
purpledandelion:

Will you create the clan? I don't mind being a Co leader. I can create it as well if you want?
You create. I will join when I subscribe my data
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by ZITRAN: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
am in oo jst create the clan
Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by wisdomkid: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is one of the best android games in the world today. i discovered the complete list of the best android games online today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. / BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. / Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.