Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) (2455 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by agarawu23(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I recall when Gej was bombing BH and the comments made by Buhari and El Rufai

Mog idi, please I need excerpts of Buhari and his cohorts speech about BH bombing then
shut up and make contributions yourself instead of tagging moniker to come and speak for you.

if you can't speak for yourself, you shouldn't comment.

2 Likes

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by citizenY(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I spit on dis thrash
Buhari shld ve sent war planes to bomb boko haram
Not d south south dat is peaceful
He's a fraud
#niger delta

omenka
.....this sanctimonious ignoramus is one of the culprits and the mods are watching. There must be a way of curtailing this nonsense. We are now reaping the negative consequence of the 2015 election where the politicians there decorum to the dogs and used all the divisive tendencies to get the upper hand. The youth and morally weak among our youth were following on the mass media and social network. How we can get them to "unlearn" is now a problem.

You cannot easily wean them from the shenanigans of the Ffk and his type.

3 Likes

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
citizenY:

omenka
.....this sanctimonious ignoramus is one of the culprits and the mods are watching.
Go and sleep full
U expect me to fold ma arms and allow dat dullard from daura to kill ma people, while he opens he's smelling mouth to call "boko haram" his people and allow dem roam abt freely?
Let's be factual here, he nids to start bombing dose animals called boko haram, or we declare niger delta a sovereign state. Not joking

3 Likes

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by agarawu23(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@ omenka, what has your PMB the dullard done about the killings of your minorities brothers in plateau and Benue state by Fulani Cattle rustlers

ECOTERRORS:
Buhari should bomb Fulani Cattle rustlers in the Middle belt

Buhari should bomb Adamawa, Borno, yobe and Gombe which are the hot bed of BH

fvck off!!! from this thread, you are not saying anything in connection to the issue on ground.

your post are meaningless

2 Likes

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by omenka(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:

These set of people are just blind and dumb to see the steps buhari took against terrorism after he was sworn in. These set of people are just against his administration (which they can't do nothing about). I see know reason why we should hate because the person isn't from your tribe. Nigeria is becoming so annoying when I read comments from her citizens here on this forum.

I make comments here daily and I have never for once abuse any tribe or abuse the out gone president. this set of people making this comment are just underage people who can't stand challenges physically. Only an insane person will pray for war in this nation, no matter how tough the situation of this country, God is in control.
If anybody wants to fight for his/her right, they should go to aso rock and make their demands, not just rants on social forum.
Gej lose the election doesn't mean Nigeria will be bloody because your brother is out of power "soldier go soldier come barracks remain the same" anybody that doesn't want 'peace' for this nation will not know peace
My brother it is just so depressing. There has to be something one can do to stem the tide of ethnoreligious intolerance amongst us today. Sadly, the so called adults who are meant to be models of character and conscience to these underage are the ones tacitly egging them one, hiding behind keypads to like and share those highly condemnable comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by MalcoImX: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D only problem I ve wif dis Buhari is dat, y not send airstrikes on boko haram, why south south?
Just be ready for what's to come. Buhari is as stubborn as you are. When he finishes his press up (as one Nairalander said), there'd be no respite for all trouble makers, whether Boko or militants.

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:

fvck off!!! from this thread, you are not saying anything in connection to the issue on ground.

your post are meaningless
I'm sorry I don't reply kids contesting for Mr nairaland.
Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by vedaxcool(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op is it any wonder that IBB said the Nigerian youths are not ready to lead. The anonymous nature of nairaland might be partly responsible but one cannot overlook that GEJ politics of division has sipped deep into the veins of the average Nigerian youth and would require years of civic training to cleanse the country of this morbid filth.

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
MalcoImX:
Just be ready for what's to come. Buhari is as stubborn as you are. When he finishes his press up (as one Nairalander said), there'd be no respite for all trouble makers, whether Boko or militants.
He shld deal wif boko haram!
Leave militants, wen u finish destroying boko, den he can fly over to south west to destroy oduduwa and den south east cum south south shld come last

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by vedaxcool(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
citizenY:

omenka
.....this sanctimonious ignoramus is one of the culprits and the mods are watching. There must be as way of curtailing this nonsense.

I agree since gej heavy defeat in the hand of APC the guy has been on some hate spree.

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
shut up and make contributions yourself instead of tagging moniker to come and speak for you.

if you can't speak for yourself, you shouldn't comment.
U must be fullish
And u want to win lil NL award
Big full
U better go to romance section and mastur bate dere
Dis section is too hot for u to handle

2 Likes

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by atlwireles: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
omenka:
You have no idea the far reaching effects of some of the things we do online. Trust me it could be huge.

Is too late already, that train left the station years ago. Most of you, now wish you could take many of comments back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by agarawu23(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry I don't reply kids contesting for Mr nairaland.
OK
your signature
your pix
your comments
are enough evidence you are underaged no wonder you can't speak for yourself.
people like you don't have good contributions to make than to insult and make silly comments.
you can now fvck off.
Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by MalcoImX: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

He shld deal wif boko haram!
Leave militants, wen u finish destroying boko, den he can fly over to south west to destroy oduduwa and den south east cum south south shld come last
If you're contemplating on becoming a militant, you'd better shelved it. Some were suggesting the amnesty money given to the militants be stopped by December.
Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Clerverly: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Omenka! They are the usual suspects! Learn to ignore them. They believe, their present hate campaign may bring back jonathan!

Nairaland is now a dustbin for riff raffs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
omenka:
Cc: Passingshot, Egift, Beremx, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli, Clerverly, Caseless, Aresa, Demdem, MzJackBaueress, Vedaxcool, Adoimen, Midolian, et al.
Lol.. are ds d power rangers?

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by luvmijeje(f): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
@Omenka, God bless you. What's more worrisome is how an important decision was tribalise by the person who took to the front page. It was irresponsible and morally wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by agarawu23(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
omenka:
My brother it is just so depressing. There has to be something one can do to stem the tide of ethnoreligious intolerance amongst us today. Sadly, the so called adults that are meant to be models of character and conscience to these underage are the once tacitly egging them one, hiding behind keypads to like and share those highly condemnable comments.
I just hope they will change because no government is paying anybody on contributions we make here. Even this our politicians aren't worth dying for. Just that this is democracy and everybody has his/her right to support any party. We make arguments here daily doesn't mean we should hate ourselves cos we aren't from the same tribe.

Majority of people here can't face the government and ask for their right but you will see em here making comments that can make you weep and ask yourself if this is the Nigeria you knew.

I just pray God should change our minds.

2 Likes

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by agarawu23(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U must be fullish
And u want to win lil NL award
Big full
U better go to romance section and mastur bate dere
Dis section is too hot for u to handle
fvck off!!! there is no monthly salary on the contest.
I know your hatred will not let you and your group vote me but I don't care cos I will say the fact!!!

you are a just too dumb!!! and silly.
Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Mamaflex(f): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
The thing is that, their ranting ends here on nl
Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
I am beginning to hate nairaland because of the inciting comments. Too many bigots here.

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by vedaxcool(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
luvmijeje:
@Omenka, God bless you. What's more worrisome is how an important decision was tribalise by the person who took to the front page. It was irresponsible and morally wrong.

Gbam.

Seun, lalasticala please move this thread to the frontpage. The tribalism in nairaland has reached critical mass.
Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Clerverly: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
vedaxcool:

Gbam.

Seun, lalasticala please move this thread to the frontpage. The tribalism in nairaland has reached critical mass.

No! How will they move this kind of thread to the frontpage! When it doesn't contain Tinubu, APC and all the "enemies" of PDP?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by ShineuEye: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
MalcoImX:
[size=15pt]The war as it was then waged is believed not only by Buhari to be anti-North but by all of us northerners.[/size] A town called Gamboru, with an international market had the market totally destroyed without the Nigerian government doing anything. You're on a loooooong thing if you believe anybody can just wake up and disturb Nigeria the way BH did without some complicity.

So this is reprisal attack by Buhari? Yet some foolish southerners can't see what's playing out before there eyes.
Here is a northerner openly claiming the attack on Calabar was a reprisal attack, yet some illiterate and mo.ronic southsoutherners believe Buhari is here for there good. smh!

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by vedaxcool(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:

No! How will they move this kind of thread to the frontpage! When it doesn't contain Tinubu, APC and all the "enemies" of PDP?

Indeed it is hard to not wonder whether NL was designsed to bring the worst in people. You see non beneficial hate filled threads making frontpage while their cure is hidden deep within.
Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by ShineuEye: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:
Omenka! They are the usual suspects! Learn to ignore them. They believe, their present hate campaign may bring back jonathan!

Nairaland is now a dustbin for riff raffs!

Better than being dustbin of transgenders.
Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Iykopee(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why is the Daura President not commanding the airforce to bomb his fulani cattle marauders? Can somebody tell us why the brainless dullard is yet to command the Nigerian airforce to strike sambisa forest to smithereens?

I wont believe any fight by the Daura President as sincere against the militants if the same treatment won't apply to his savagery brothers.

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by MalcoImX: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
ShineuEye:

So this is reprisal attack by Buhari? Yet some foolish southerners can't see what's playing out before there eyes.
Here is a northerner openly claiming the attack on Calabar was a reprisal attack, yet some illiterate and mo.ronic southsoutherners believe Buhari is here for there good. smh!
You are responsible for your understand. I just said what most of us felt with the way the BH war was handled, then. It has nothing whatsoever to do with whatever is happening anywhere. If you can't understand the context of my reference, then there's nothing I can do to help you.
Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by Caseless: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I spit on dis thrash
Buhari shld ve sent war planes to bomb boko haram
Not d south south dat is peaceful
He's a fraud
#niger delta
I wished omenka didn't reply products of your tilted brain you call a comment with an "ok".

@
Omenka, most of those asinines you see showing how garullous they are have never held a gun before not to talk of using it.

Sit them down off nairaland to hear what they can present intellectually, they will disappoint you.

Don't waste your time on them.

I have decided to join military because of those jackals who think can lay siege on Nigeria/Nigerians. Don't let me identify you as an enemy of Nigeria- I won't hesitate to bring you down when sent to do so irrespective of region where such display is being put up.

I vow, I won't run away from the enemies of Nigeria again...I shall face them.

1 Like

Re: Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) by OreMI22: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congrats Abians: Alex Otti Declared Winner (confirmed) / Hilarious Cartoon, What Is Buhari Cooking??? / Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.