Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Once Upon A Time - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Once Upon A Time (23721 Views)

A Time To Kill By John Grisham Review / A Time That Died - A Short Story / Sisi - A Once Upon A Time Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Time by Royver(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is a craze thread.

The story most probably will not end.

The updates will most probably be crazy and might not make any atom of sense whatsoever.

Anyone can continue the story. Anyone at all.

Only I can end the tale cos it's my thread. grin

Let's see how far we can go!
Re: Once Upon A Time by Royver(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Once upon a time.

Emeka sat at the door of his house looking out into the horizon. Today had been Incredibly boring. He listened intently for any sign of noise coming from inside the house. He knew Eye would sleep soundly for the next few hours. The load of pounded yam and egusi she had swallowed was enough to feed ten able bodied men. He squirmed in disgust as he heard his sister's loud snoring coming from the parlour. How she managed to have a boyfriend with her disgusting behaviour was quite beyond him.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Once Upon A Time by DzTzl(f): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Carried double seater, duve (of course the weather is cold) & hot chocolate, lets begin
Re: Once Upon A Time by Royver(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
As he watched, a figure appeared in the distance. As it approached Emeka was enthralled at the curves on this feminine beauty. Indeed she became more recognisable as she approached the house. It was Eye's best friend Bisi who lived down the street. Bisi came up to him and stretched out her hand, a beautiful smile pasted on her face.

"Hi." She exclaimed.

Emeka swallowed. He was always tongue tied whenever bisi was in the immediate vicinity. His hormones surged as her hand entered his and for a moment he forgot her name.

"hello b.... B. " He gasped. " How are you? "

" Fine thanks!" Bisi replied. "Is Eye at home?"

"she's sleeping in the parlour. " he replied. And then feeling more confident he added " She snores like a pig! " and burst into laughter.

Bisi didn't laugh. The smile left her face immediately.

"That's not a nice thing to say about your own sister." She retorted.

"I'm sorry. " Emeka replied immediately and stood up. " She snores like me so I didn't really mean any harm... "

" So you snore? " Bisi contorted her face into a grimace. " eeeeech. Please try and stop, a lot of girls will run from you if they find that out. Please let me see my main girl abeg. "

Emeka grunted and let her in, waited until she was out of sight, then proceeded to bang his head repeatedly on the wall.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once Upon A Time by Royver(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Next update is by humbledbygrace grin
Re: Once Upon A Time by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Royver:
Next update is by humbledbygrace grin
eish
Re: Once Upon A Time by Royver(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
eish
Eisher grin
How many minutes do we give u?

Repogirl welcome!
Hands her a bottle of chilled malt, a pen and paper.
Get ready grin

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Royver:

Eisher grin

Repogirl welcome!
Get ready grin
its winter here and I've got frost bite fingers, can I take a rain check?
Re: Once Upon A Time by kingphilip(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Crosses n uncrosses legs
Who say I no go see this one
No time yet I de waka come back
Re: Once Upon A Time by repogirl(f): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Royver:

Eisher grin

Repogirl welcome!
Get ready grin
lool, am just watching from the sidelines.....for now.
Re: Once Upon A Time by repogirl(f): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Once Upon A Time by Divepen1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Here jare. .Sir Roy I've raced back .
Re: Once Upon A Time by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
cry cry
Re: Once Upon A Time by nimat158(f): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
make all of u shift o,i wan sit
Re: Once Upon A Time by ministerblessed: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Present sir......My Royver is back
Re: Once Upon A Time by Emperortj93(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sat down
Re: Once Upon A Time by labaski(f): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Emperortj93:
Sat down
sat down
Re: Once Upon A Time by Dyoungstar: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
I just dey pass oh, make una no call my name oh.

In fact make I run.

Runs out shaperly...
Re: Once Upon A Time by Emperortj93(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
labaski:
sat down
shift jor
ur backside done carry all the space finish
Re: Once Upon A Time by write2obi(m): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2015
I'm not missing it for anything cheesy .
Re: Once Upon A Time by labaski(f): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2015
Emperortj93:
shift jor
ur backside done carry all the space finish
tongue
Re: Once Upon A Time by UjSizzle(f): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2015
"she snores like a pig" grin

Someone should take the next installment biko.
Re: Once Upon A Time by Emperortj93(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2015
labaski:
tongue
lol
oya adjust small nah
Re: Once Upon A Time by Emperortj93(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2015
UjSizzle:
"she snores like a pig" grin

Someone should take the next installment biko.
if u take am they go beat u?
Re: Once Upon A Time by Divepen1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
wow... Nobody has taken the post of writing anything...
Re: Once Upon A Time by Divepen1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Next update...
'chai', he muttered as he went back to where he was sitting and wished Eye would want to discuss whatever she wants to discuss with Bisi outside, so that he can watch her.

He must have been so lost in his thought that he could not point to the beginning of the quarrel between Bisi and Eye, but Bisi stormed outside, and Eye was shouting something at her.

Emeka rose from his sitting position, and watched Bisi with awe, making sure she did not catch him watching her.

‘What’s there?’ Eye came out, and eyed Bisi,’ tell me what’s in such little thing that you can’t do it? Is it that you are too big or wetin sef?’

‘Eye, I don’t have time for you and for such rubbish’, Bisi replied and walked out of the compound.

‘What’s happening?’ Emeka managed to ask when Bisi finally caught him looking at her,’ Bisi come now, what’s happening tell me’.

‘Ask your sister?’ Bisi called as she cat-walked out of the compound. Emeka was angry; Eye had just sent his crush away with her foolishness.
‘Mumu… Go…’ Eye shouted and rushed back into the parlour, banging the door behind her, making Emeka shift back because of the noise.

‘Eye…’ Emeka shouted as he stomped into the room, with hope that he would have a reason to slap Eye at last.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Upon A Time by Divepen1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
next update please
Re: Once Upon A Time by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Typing.
Re: Once Upon A Time by 5minsmadness: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
cry cry
Madam don't cry. Person don bail you cheesy
Nice one royver and divepen!
Re: Once Upon A Time by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Note: Though I'm not a writer, yet, I want to be one, hence why I did this. So don't be ready for a perfect episode like Sir Divepen's.
Thanks.

"Nothing!" Eye responded sharply.
"What the hell do you mean by nothing?" Emeka repeated, his eyes bloodshot with anger. He had gotten even more irked with Eye's defiance and was casting his gaze to-fro, canvassing for what he would hurtle at her. The three seetee laid heavily on the marbled floor- that would be too arduos to handle; the center table radiated glowly- no! That would be too expensive to throw, too; the two pieces of wooden stool flanking the seemingly fagged seetee seemed ideal- but no, it would kill her. He squeezed his hands tight and his face magically seemed analogous to an injured Lion's. The situation was balking.

"And I said, nothing!" Eye reiterated. And before Emeka would pester her further, she stomped into her bedroom and slammed the alloy door after her.

Emeka sank down on the seetee in frustration. He was getting annoyed for no reason he could dilineate. Slowly he stood up and ambled with bated breath across the room. He knew he was reasoning gibberishly. He took in a deep breath and went in the bathroom.
He knew he wasn't supposed to run amok over a mere storm in the tea cup.

He walked out some minutes later. He felt much better, then. A naughty time out with Joy would do him well.

9 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time by UjSizzle(f): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Embarrassed To Share The Same National Space With Some Imbeciles -soyinka / Emmanuel Okoli / The Reunion....(A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.