Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Six(6) Types Of Slap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Six(6) Types Of Slap (427 Views)

My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Six(6) Types Of Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six(6) Types Of Slap by eddysernal(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin

just heared dis and thought to share it funny but true

1. Take away slap
this type of slap is verry common especially if you grew up with your parents

2. Resounding slap
this type of slap is the one that when given it still echos for like ever teachers and senior students

3. Formatting slap
after you recieve this slap everthing you know temporarily deletes for some hours

4. Exclamation slap
when an army man slaps you all you can do is wonder who hit you

5. Fixed deposit slap
this slaps leaves its print on your face everybody be like who draw map for your face.

6. Rhetorical slap
this kind of slap leaves you in limbo you be like did you just slap moi

you can add yours and share your experience
Re: Six(6) Types Of Slap by Proffdada: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn A New Language With LINGUA / Do You Know What You Secret Talent Is? Find Out Here / Reasons Why Your Home Must Always Be Kept Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.