Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined (17886 Views)

‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu / We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF / Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by JewelRegi(f): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Why wil NNF misbehave like this. So na d boy money dem want, persom no dey make mistake.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by ini4brandon(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2015
na waoh for Nigeria Funny Federation (NFF)

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by bigerboy200: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2015
NFF are just a bunch of ''mumus''.. why fine a player(cos of red card that is a normal part of the football game) who honored an invitation to play for his country? what if he decided not to show up? This action by NFF will only discourage players from honoring future invitations. I can also assure you that if onazi was injured in that game, NFF would have left him alone for his club to handle the treatment. I don't know if this NFF officials don't have brain to think or maybe they have brain but have chosen not to use it to think. shame on them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by masterpat(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Edwardhead:
how many time he go do that?

seems NFF are now more disciplined, good!

SAI BUHARI grin

MtchWwww... this fellow needs brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by kendrick9(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2015
wait,they are fining onazi 5000 for receiving a red card? this is is just laughable,he isn't the first person to receive a red card so why all the fuss... and enyeama was damn right, the north ain't safe.. what happened to enugu, lagos etc... this nff are just bunch of tribalistic idiotz

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Koroaso: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2015
***********AS A NATIONALIST AND A PUBLIC FIGURE*****

*******FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GUARANTEED, FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH SURELY DEPENDS ON SPEECH CONTENT**************

******ENYEAMA CANNOT SAY THIS IN EUROPE*********

****ITS HIGH TIME WE ARE LOYAL TO OUR COUNTRY******
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by emmydee(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2015
5,000 whaaaat? Even if he should be fined, he should be fined in naira not in dollars, that's our money! And what will the NFF do wit that money sef?
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Machine007: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Why would they fine him dollars, what does the CBN policies say about payment in foreign current. Or do they mean $5000 equivelent.
Pls someone educate me if am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Alphacrissy(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Insomuch that these fines are not truly justified going by NFF's submission, I posit that the disciplinary committee should be sanctioned for gross disrespect to the nation's currency. Why should NFF fine Nigerian players in Dollars! Imagine US placing monetary sanction in Euro or Pounds!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by loomer: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2015
If him no come una go arrest am?

Una wan form English FA ba?

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by vislabraye(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2015
This is extreme. Though i didn't see the foul committed by Onazi, I don't think it's right to fine him.
I think that Eyeanmas fine is political to some extent. They've been playing in Akwa Ibom which is the most convenient. But when he kicked against the Kaduna venue, they felt that he was supporting pdp

6 Likes

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Reference(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2015
krattoss:
cant a player express his fear again.?........ I think this is getting messier.

You cannot express anything. You just shut up and play. The Federation is absolutely right on this one.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by pappilo(m): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2015
I think you all need your heads examined.

A player has no right to question the NFF's decision on where a match should be played. He can surely express his opinion to family and friends, and even privately to the NFF but not publicly in attempt to ridicule the NFF.

If Enyeama thinks his life is more valuable than that of the millions of people e.g NYSC, police, military, truck drivers, bank workers e.t.c, who are posted to Kaduna, he should simply have dropped out of the game.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by opedaydydx9(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Koroaso:
***********AS A NATIONALIST AND A PUBLIC FIGURE*****

*******FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GUARANTEED, FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH SURELY DEPENDS ON SPEECH CONTENT**************

******ENYEAMA CANNOT SAY THIS IN EUROPE*********

****ITS HIGH TIME WE ARE LOYAL TO OUR COUNTRY******
aw many risk of bombing is in Europe, and d money they pay in Europe is worth dying for boy,...... Pls say something, loyalty to which country,?? Nigeria?? Brb

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by opedaydydx9(m): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2015
pappilo:
I think you all need your heads examined.

A player has no right to question the NFF's decision on where a match should be played. He can surely express his opinion to family and friends, and even privately to the NFF but not publicly in attempt to ridicule the NFF.

If Enyeama thinks his life is more valuable than that of the millions of people e.g NYSC, police, military, truck drivers, bank workers e.t.c, who are posted to Kaduna, he should simply have dropped out of the game.

little boy u need a good o. T on how to talk... Who the Bleep is nff,...... First I wnt to knw where ur based before I continue....... Is their stipend worth shit? Or worth dying for,? Under scorching sun... Bros u be smallie.... It's a known fact, no offense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by YSA06(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Federation football governing body putting fine in foreign currency, I wonder where they sent their senses to?.

If I were the players I won't pay a dime just for that reason. The footballers can only appear just to show high respect for the teaming Nigerians and not for the the thiefs big belle fools NFF officials let them hear!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by garyaustin(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2015
NFF is stretching this things too far.. NFF must be told in clear terms that violation of our Heroes human rights is totally unacceptable. Onazi has full right to fair hearing as guaranteed by section 36 of the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria. NFF constituted itself into law maker, court of justice and executive thereby grossly violating Onazi's right to fair hearing, and right to be defended by himself or anyone of his choice. Enyeama is entitled to his opinion and NFF must know that every reasonable man ought to be scared of security concerns in the North and please move subsequent matches to safe places in Nigeria. My take; NFF should face reality .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Ninilowo(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Enyeama and Onazi shld leave SE joor. That was how they picked on Sunday Oliseh and Taribo West when asking for their rights sometimes ago. Someone received a red card and the next thing is to start fining him even in US Dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Icecomrade: 7:53am On Jun 21, 2015
NFF being fond of doing stupid things and God wants to ridicule them, they come out looking the most stupid.

They are too used to stealing in dollars, they forget that we are Nigerians and we use Naira and not dollars. If I were Onazi, I will write back to them and tell them he is a Nigerian and not a US citizen
CBN needs to sanction this useless board for this shameful act.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by naira0(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Interesting
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by millionboi(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2015
Useless NFF
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Freshpage(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2015
This NFF is filled with corrupt people. Hw can a Nigerian player be fine by NFF in Dollars? If he pay the fine, what shall the money be used for? The Disciplinary Committee is filled with bound of persons that lack formal discipline.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Marv650(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=60pt] NAIJA GO SOON LEARN , MY PADI HONOR THE INVITATION BUT TAKE NO NONSENSE [/size]
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by fako1(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2015
adtiezy1:
Why can't d nigeria body fine him(onazi) in naira? Abi we now operate a dollar system...nigeria a country not proud of herself..anyways I rest my case

Because na naira NFF dey take pay dem allowance and match bonus abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartland Players Block Okorocha’s Convoy Over Unpaid Salaries / Uruguay Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup, (1 - 0) On 20th June 2018 / Super Eagles Arrive Maseru Ahead Of AFCON Qualifier Against Lesotho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.