Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined (17888 Views)

‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu / We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF / Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by 9jatatafo(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Hahahaha NFF don't want to pay Onazi his match winning bonus. Bunch of rogues.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Pavarottii(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2015
zeke100:
I think dos NFF don ma*d. I swear if na me, I no go appear talkless of paying a st*pid fine. Country whey i no dey api with b4.
Dem still won collect d fine in dollars, why nt naira. Awon oloshi
U don't appear and u will never play for Nigeria again. As simple as that, his misconduct was disorderly. Atleast he should appear and plea to reduce the amount. If u r a footballer as a career. U wiill want to play for ur country, trust me. U don't how the joy it is representing their country, its mostly in Nigeria. They beg players to play for their country, in european countries. Players beg, lobby and are happy to be called upon to play for their country. Wen luke shaw and wilshere got invitation. Do u know that they cried. In those days early 90's to early 20's players take nigeria games more serious than their club match. Asl kanu, okocha, garba lawal, keshi, peter rufai, oliseh. The new NFF led by amadu pinnick is trying to bring baq the glory of our jersey baq, no more begging players to come play for Nigeria. And am in full support of him. The same thing goes to Enyeama. He has to apppear or get suspended.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by petluva: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Don't mind them. Many of them don't know the rules guiding modern day football. European FAs would have been more strict than NFF.

pappilo:
I think you all need your heads examined.

A player has no right to question the NFF's decision on where a match should be played. He can surely express his opinion to family and friends, and even privately to the NFF but not publicly in attempt to ridicule the NFF.

If Enyeama thinks his life is more valuable than that of the millions of people e.g NYSC, police, military, truck drivers, bank workers e.t.c, who are posted to Kaduna, he should simply have dropped out of the game.

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by frisky2good(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Enyeama should refuse to appear before the panel. NFF should come and explain the decision to take the match to a state with similar weather to our opponent's country.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by castrokins(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2015
So How Much Does NFF Pay As Match Bonus To These Players? Isn't $5000 Ridiculous? Since When Did Red Card Amount To Ridiculous Fines?
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2015
It is time to retire... when problems like this start coming...
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by zeke100(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=Pavarottii post=34983793]
U don't appear and u will never play for Nigeria again. As simple as that, his misconduct was disorderly. Atleast he should appear and plea to reduce the amount.
My broda, why comparing england and nigeria, Do you think the players are happy playing for nigeria? compare there game in the green jersey with that of there club and you will undastnd. They knew nigeria is not worth dieing 4. Concerning regaining the lost glory, thats not where to start
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by WaleGent(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Why $? This is against CBN dolarization policy.
This is Nigeria abeg he should be fine in Naira.
NFF should start paying this guys in Naira also.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by petluva: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2015
Dollarisation is wrong but let's quit the bias. When they pay them in dollars, no one complains.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by tateezee(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2015
funkiebully:
Give me one million I will never cross Abuja to any northern state. The boko haram menace is enof reason to Ask why kaduna.

Ignorance. *sighs*
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2015
how much does Nigeria pay onazi as match allowance that authorizes them to want to steal his hard earned 5k in broad day light
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Sunnypa11(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Vincent should retire and Agbim(basket) should take over....
Bunch of picnics

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by dabossman(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Make we talk true, Enyeama misyarn small. If he a Nigerian and team captain is expressing fears about playing in a part of the country, then we should not blame other nations if they express fears of playing in Nigeria altogether for security fears. Just last year if I remember correctly, one country, Congo I think, expressed fears about Calabar. Even if he had reservations it shouldn't have become public knowledge. He should have just discussed it in private with the FA. Yes Kaduna was a bad choice as far as the pitch and weather is concerned.

As for Onazi, na normal thing. Even clubs sanction their players for such conduct.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Reference:

You cannot express anything. You just shut up and play. The Federation is absolutely right on this one.
then what if what the player fears then come to happen? Then the blame game goes on while it could have been prevented.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by dabossman(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:
how much does Nigeria pay onazi as match allowance that authorizes them to want to steal his hard earned 5k in broad day light

$5,000; even when he plays rubbish. If he did that in his club he would be fined at least a week's wages too.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by dabossman(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2015
vislabraye:
This is extreme. Though i didn't see the foul committed by Onazi, I don't think it's right to fine him.
I think that Eyeanmas fine is political to some extent. They've been playing in Akwa Ibom which is the most convenient. But when he kicked against the Kaduna venue, they felt that he was supporting pdp

Obviously you and many others defending Onazi did not watch the match. Onazi was not red carded for a foul. A Nigerian player, Odion Ighalo was fouled in the penalty box. The ref blew for a penalty in our favour, yet Onazi still went ahead to attack the Chadian player. That is violent conduct.

He also put the team at a disadvantage. What if we missed the penalty and then Chad equalized against our 10 men or even won the game. We will start with calculators again. He deserves his fine.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by salaboiz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why are you using dollar, can't you use Naira for him
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by cyberguy72(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
onazi should hv been fined $50,000, that guy need mental chk up,so reckless was his behaviour
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by fineguy11(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
fastguy10:
Only in Nig players take shit from their football association try dat nonsense wt messi,Ronald even drogba n many others
Cnt him express his feelings again
How much NFF is playing him 4 each match
kiddo.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by phaulzoe(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Haba NFF man thief walahi players wey wuna dey owe u still dey ask dem to £5K..haba make we fear God na
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by lugiano1: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Someone talked about loyalty to ones country. hmmm!!! Remember, to whom much is given much is expected. The question is, does the country desrve our loyalty? Perhaps you would be loyal to play in sambissa if you were vincent enyeama......I for one condemned not just d location but d pitch. It goes to show that we are not improving.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by onyeguy: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
If the Onazi should be fine $5000. That mean that aboki wey dey call KEITA that cause our country red card Nigeria vs Greece in south African 2010 should deserve $1, 000, 000. One million USD fine for causing us world cup trophy we could have won in 2010.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by adtiezy1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
fako1:

Because na naira NFF dey take pay dem allowance and match bonus abi?
the question is why are dey not paid in naira?...
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by AOB1963: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
dabossman:
Make we talk true, Enyeama misyarn small. If he a Nigerian and team captain is expressing fears about playing in a part of the country, then we should not blame other nations if they express fears of playing in Nigeria altogether for security fears. Just last year if I remember correctly, one country, Congo I think, expressed fears about Calabar. Even if he had reservations it shouldn't have become public knowledge. He should have just discussed it in private with the FA. Yes Kaduna was a bad choice as far as the pitch and weather is concerned.

As for Onazi, na normal thing. Even clubs sanction their players for such conduct.

If Kaduna is safe, why is this panel being set up to look at security problems in the State?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/agwai-heads-c-ttee-to-find-solutions-to-kaduna-killings/212646/
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by trust87(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
But i think he should @least appear b4 them nd defend himself
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by Bigcake: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Koroaso:
***********AS A NATIONALIST AND A PUBLIC FIGURE*****

*******FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GUARANTEED, FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH SURELY DEPENDS ON SPEECH CONTENT**************

******ENYEAMA CANNOT SAY THIS IN EUROPE*********

****ITS HIGH TIME WE ARE LOYAL TO OUR COUNTRY******
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined by dabossman(m): 1:18am On Jun 22, 2015
AOB1963:

If Kaduna is safe, why is this panel being set up to look at security problems in the State?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/agwai-heads-c-ttee-to-find-solutions-to-kaduna-killings/212646/

1. Please show me where I said in my post that Kaduna is safe.

2. Would the same Enyeama complain about playing in South Africa because of the xenophobic killings?

3. Even in France where he plays have there not been terrorist attacks in the past? Abi where did the Charlie Hebdo attacks take place?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartland Players Block Okorocha’s Convoy Over Unpaid Salaries / Super Eagles Arrive Maseru Ahead Of AFCON Qualifier Against Lesotho / Uruguay Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup, (1 - 0) On 20th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.