Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,889 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (27040 Views)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
It's amazing how calm I feel. Its amazing that I havent pulled out my hair. That I havent shouted the house down. That I havent broken every single electronic that I can lay my hands on.

Yes, it is amazing. Amazing that I am using the same laptop I just discovered my husband's 2 se.xtapes to type this.

Yes, you heard me right. Here I am. Newly married (less than 2 months). And I just borrowed my husbands laptop and decided to go to the recycle box. I saw what seemed like pictures/videos and decided to restore and see 1 of them.

Actually, I saw one a week ago. It seemed a harmless video but it was turned towards his favourite chair and he was nakkid. I saw it till it ended but nothing out of the ordinary happened. I tried to restore another video but I didnt see where it went. So that was it.

Today, after cleaning the house a little, I decided to browse on my phone but my phone was weak and died soon after. So I removed the sim to use on my browser and God, who has seen my heart made me check the recycle bin again. I dragged a video and clicked on play. Lo and behold, it was my nakkid husband again sitting on his favorite chair. I didnt think much of it, I just dragged the player to the middle. Lo and behold, I suddenly saw a female on top on him.

I was shaken and quickly stopped the player. My head was hot. My hands were shaking. What to do?

I wont regale you with much stories. But I have copied both videos. He still doesnt know I know.

I am very much shocked but calm. I have decided to be cold and calculated. Wish I knew this before he deflowered me exactly two weeks ago. As it is I might be pregnant.

Just so you know, one of the tapes was 2 months before our wedding (after the intro) and the second was exactly 20 days to the wedding. I checked the tape information.

Haaaaaa! And to think my inner mind was seriously warning me that something was wrong before the wedding. I was so scared before the wedding I couldnt even eat for a week to the wedding. I started eating gradually after the wedding.

What to do! What to do!! What to do!!!

Do I pretend I havent seen this tape? Do I scream the house down? Do I claw out his eyes?? Should I confront him and demand we start living pretentious lives till it gets to a respectable time to divorce? Do I leave him? How do I leave when Ive left every thing known just to be with him!!! I dont know anybody here! I dont know anywhere here!!!

OH MY GOD! DO NOT FORSAKE ME!!!

I dont want the front page please.

Please this is very much real. I can swear on the bible, on everything pure and innocent that this is the situation I have found myself today. Oh my God! Haaaaaa! Life!

I believe it is mature people here. Please I need logical advice. He that is down need fear no fall. I cannot fall farther than I have.

N.B-we did mandatory tests before the wedding. HIV negative.

But I will be going to the clinic. Both for preg and STI tests.

I have to know what do do before he comes near me for se.x (i hope I dont gouge out his eyes when he does, so help me God)

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Morkavictor: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by alberto2k(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chai! Sorry sister we feel your pain. . . cry
But the basic truth ladies needs to know is; Men are Polygamous in nature cry

16 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by agarawu23(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
old member creating new moniker to open thread undecided

you saw his naked pic on laptop with a girl on top of him? undecided
So the guy is dumb to have sex with a Lady and tape it undecided

you saw one before your marriage and he is naked alone ? you didn't confront him before moving in with him ?

tell us more

9 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why do people come in here to nairaland to come tell us their pesonal problems...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by malaria(f): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Telemundo- feel the passion.

Zee world- imagine the extraordinary

21 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by troy20(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
offcourse you find all sorts of unwanted stuff in a bin.what where you rumagging in a bin for if its not in hope of finding something unpleasant.these are things he did before he married you and he deleted them after marriage.if your pre wedding past is dug up i hope they show you all up in white frock with angelic rings round your head.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
You husband is a po.rnstar grin

28 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by mutiply: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
In less than two months, what have you been doing while you were dating? I think you ask and show him because I know you can't live happily forever with such a secret. I wish you all the best anyway.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Like my roommate will say. "I will just have like two kids with him and focus on them and my carrier, the early you realise these men are cheats the better"
Not all women can live with a cheating spouse, if you can't, u can just walk away.

10 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Haywhymido(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
My sister make dat marriage work, work things out with ur husband. O bad ni ko ti baje o

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by freecocoa(f): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmm, is this story really real?

If this is true then your husband is not changing anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by coogar: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
another cöck & bull story....

2 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by focus7: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
First of all, do nothing drastic and unreasonable just be calm for now. But then I need to get the calculations right. You said you got married two months back, he deflowered you two weeks back and the second tape was 20days to the wedding right? If this analysis is correct it means 3weeks after your wedding you still remained a virgin and your husband has still not had sex as a married man, your husband only got to have a taste of your sweety 6weeks to the wedding. So what have you been doing all these period? That means your hubby must have been sex hungary after the wedding that he has to return back to his mistress who has always been there to give it to him at will. Well this is my advise to you, calmly call him and discuss with him about your discovery and find out why he has to do that. As a virgin to marriage it is obvious you must lack sexual experience, and since you know now that your husband is loves sex, go and work on your sex life, read books that teaches you sexual techniques, find a decent and experienced senior lady to mentor you on the act of sex, then give it to your husband in a way that when other ladies outside offer it free it won't make meaning to him again. Above all, I pray that God will step into your marriage and calm the situation, there shall be restoration in Jesus name. Please be ready to forgive him, I have seen it where the woman forgave the infidelity of the man, it happened to me and my wife forgave me and today several years has passed it has never happen again and it will never again.

47 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by freecocoa(f): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
coogar:
another cöck & bull story....
Has to be, right?

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by bellong: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
You have married a male man
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by coogar: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Has to be, right?

why would any hubby leave his sextape in the recycle bin of his laptop? the purpose of keeping such files is for quick access which only suits a mobile phone device....

2 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Yustash001(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
You need to confront him and show him the video.......his reaction will determine the next step to take....sorry....pele...Ndoo...

2 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by AriDsexy(f): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
I seriously don't want to believe that this story is real

Reading and observing

Will be back
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by freecocoa(f): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
coogar:

why would any hubby leave his sextape in the recycle bin of his laptop? the purpose of keeping such files is for quick access which only suits a mobile phone device....
What if he got careless? He could forget you know.

4 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by AriDsexy(f): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
coogar:

Really?

Are u concerned with the fact that her husband left dt video in the recycle bin or with the fact that there's a video like that in the first place?

13 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by slimyem: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Confront him. He'd either defend himself with something lame or swear it was a mistake that won't happen again. You then forgive him and hope it doesn't.
You live happily on grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by coogar: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
AriDsexy:

Really?

Are u concerned with the fact that her husband left dt video in the recycle bin or with the fact that there's a video like that in the first place?

i am highly concerned that he left it in the recycle bin. it's either the story is fake or hubby deliberately wanted to get caught.

freecocoa:
What if he got careless? He could forget you know.

careless? really?
a philandering man that has managed to keep the mistress away from the watchful eyes of his wife till now cannot be careless.

carelessness is forgetting to logout on facebook, carelessness is forgetting to password a mobile phone. leaving a sextape in the bin of the laptop defies all logic & common sense.

6 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
old member creating new moniker to open thread undecided

you saw his naked pic on laptop with a girl on top of him? undecided
So the guy is dumb to have sex with a Lady and tape it undecided

you saw one before your marriage and he is naked alone ? you didn't confront him before moving in with him ?

tell us more

Yes! I am an old member!!
Do I open this shameful thread with my true moniker!!

When I saw the recycle bin, it looked like pics. It was when I clicked i saw it was a video.
The first one is 27 minutes long!!

I didnt see this before marriage. I saw the first one where he was nakkid alone about a week ago!!!

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by funlord(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin
What kind of" _stupid, half baked, african magic tried and tested story is this?" In fact I wish you ill op! This is toilet material!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
I
freecocoa:
Hmm, is this story really real?
If this is true then your husband is not changing anytime soon.

Freecocoa, see my life!! Haaaaaa!

I swear on my grandfathers and grandmothers graves. This is what my eyes have seen today ooooo!
Who will I talk to? Who will hear my cry??
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
funlord:
grin
What kind of" _stupid, half baked, african magic tried and tested story is this?" In fact I wish you ill op! This is toilet material!

If this story is a lie. Then may this happen to me and may this be my portion.

But if it is not, then may this evil befall you a 1000 times over. May you know the kind of pain I am currently feeling! MAy you cry for help and no one comes to your aid!

AMEN!!!!

22 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by angieberry(f): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Like a very wise foolish person once said , "show me a Nigerian man who doesn't cheat". Your own case is very pathetic because your husband's already poking another hole twenty days after your wedding.
Confronting him won't solve anything because he'll first deny, then lie then beg you till you have no choice than too forgive him. He'll be a good boy for a while, but give him two months, he'll start sniffing other skirts.
So it's up to you to do what you want. You could turn a blind eye if you're not particularly opposed to living with a cheating partner or you could confront him and watch him repent and then go back to his old ways. Choice is yours. It's a lose lose situation anyway.
Whatever you decide, just remember that herpes is very real...

5 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by doxiler(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
coogar:

i am highly concerned that he left it in the recycle bin. it's either the story is fake or hubby deliberately wanted to get caught.

careless? really?
a philandering man that has managed to keep the mistress away from the watchful eyes of his wife till now cannot be careless.

carelessness is forgetting to logout on facebook, carelessness is forgetting to password a mobile phone. leaving a sextape in the bin of the laptop defies all logic & common sense.
That's not entirely true, he could forget and the video being there can also depend on how often or not his wife touches his laptop, how carried away he was, how nonchalant he is, etc.

6 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
coogar:

careless? really?

I was not watchful enough ooo. It was a LDR. I knew him from way back. I was using the former eyes to view him, back then I didnt know him with this type of behavior. But now, who knows. Who knows if this is how he has always been behind my back.

I was naive. He has always been more worldly than I am. I am but an introvert. I have few friends. Virtually all my friends are like me. Bookish and unworldly.

He rushed the engagement , the intro and the wedding. Everything was so rushed!!
My God!! My God!! Help me!!!
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by slimyem: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op is saying she never had a hint this man has these ways before marriage. I say I do not believe.
Quite a number of women compromise on some standards when it comes to marriage only to scream when it bites them much later.
There's no need to ask if you should confront him. You know you will,you know you will forgive him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook / Mum Still Slaps Me At 23 Years Old / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.