Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,361 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) (111695 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
to each his own.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
farming, my passion.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
stop being bittered okay! I repeat if you continue this way you'll probably die young, type more trash, am waiting
And if you don't you'll die young,,, you know nothing about my faith so am not going to bring that in,,,, get a better point and stop talking my religion...

waiting for you oo.

hurry with your next trash so I can wish you dead again.
You're so stupid.... OMG! shocked
hadizadeezy:
stop being bittered okay! I repeat if you continue this way you'll probably die young, type more trash, am waiting
And if you don't you'll die young,,, you know nothing about my faith so am not going to bring that in,,,, get a better point and stop talking my religion...

waiting for you oo.

hurry with your next trash so I can wish you dead again.
You're so stupid.... OMG!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
dealslip:

simplicity nor votes is not my message here but Buhari hitting the ground running, a steward ought to be in charge of that farm by now. God is everywhere, he doesn't need to be in for the onset of Ramadan.
Well he never went to the farm, He went to his home town and visit his farm is that bad?
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by dealslip(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Hahahahahaha! Then what were you scared?

Can you now see why I said you'll die young?

infact you are supposed to die young!

pls hurry with your next trash I want to start preparing for iftar.

somebody already said (up there) you're sounding bittered and pained.

so it's not new here, kin Ji koh?

lol. I actually forgot about you. The messenger of death on Ramadan fast. very hilarious. Goodluck on your mission. come and suck some more blood to break your fast, I know you have missed so much blood licking and sucking. the only problem is that if you suck my blood, you will become a disciple of Jesus the Christ, I hope you don't mind. grin. When you have an enlightened soul, you experience joy at all times like me, i hope you don't mind knowing how to have an enlightened soul, your soul is obviously very sad, frustrated and depressed. People like me have gone beyond the fear of been absent from this body of clay. Except I have missed the death you are talking about
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Udstar(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Cows getting presidential visit while some nairaland APC member gets nothing for defending a dullard.

Baboons!

Lol, u funny o o. hahaha
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ginggerxy: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Cows getting presidential visit while some nairaland APC member gets nothing for defending a dullard.

Baboons!
i swear he loves those cattle more than some of you that were shoutin change! Change!! like bus conductors during canpaign
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by StephenJoseph(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2015
Obiagelli:
like this, the cows look good and smart. Smarter than some tanoids I have seen

Obiagelli Am sure you know the meaning of your name
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by hadizadeezy(f): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2015
dealslip:

lol. I actually forgot about you. The messenger of death on Ramadan fast. very hilarious. Goodluck on your mission. come and suck some more blood to break your fast, I know you have missed so much blood licking and sucking. the only problem is that if you suck my blood, you will become a disciple of Jesus the Christ, I hope you don't mind. grin. When you have an enlightened soul, you experience joy at all times like me, i hope you don't mind knowing how to have an enlightened soul, your soul is obviously very sad, frustrated and depressed. People like me have gone beyond the fear of been absent from this body of clay. Except I have missed the death you are talking about
so you are still alive you're not supposed to be alive Na??

pls just go and die cos you are supposed to
stop stressing your finger
I don't read trash OK!

I will be waiting to confirm your death.

hurry plsss.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Fulaboy(m): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2015
hadizadeezy:

I don't read trash OK!

hurry plsss.
Haba Khadija a daga mai kapa haka mana please grin embarassed
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by hadizadeezy(f): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Fulaboy:
Haba Khadija a daga mai kapa haka mana please grin embarassed
Rigimar ta yayi mun yawa ne LOL!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Fulaboy(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Rigimar ta yayi mun yawa ne LOL!
Ayi hakuri kodan azumi a mai apuwa na lura da yake shan wuya wink
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by hadizadeezy(f): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2015
]
Fulaboy:
Ayi hakuri kodan azumi a mai apuwa na lura da yake shan wuya wink
Toh smiley Ramadhan Mubarak!
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by dealslip(f): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
hadizadeezy:

I don't read trash OK!

hurry plsss.

Messenger of death, I have been so busy, I hope you don't mind that I am still alive. Where you able to break your fast with blood you love so much. I hope you weren't the one that perpetrated the Bombing in Maiduguri today, The grave is afraid of me it has refused to have me according to your wish, after the bruises I gave you in the midnight. Sweet dreams and dream of me again.
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by JOEmystic(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
wow beautiful
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by ZITRAN: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2015
dealslip:

Messenger of death, I have been so busy, I hope you don't mind that I am still alive. Where you able to break your fast with blood you love so much. I hope you weren't the one that perpetrated the Bombing in Maiduguri today, The grave is afraid of me it has refused to have me according to your wish, after the bruises I gave you in the midnight. Sweet dreams and dream of me again.
*Gay alert*
Re: President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Luukasz:
Go and Commit Suicide at Third Mainland Bridge Baba na The President GCFR now..TO BA KA E LARA LO PO KUN SO

who give a f**k about a dull buhari who is already dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.