Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,417 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Am A Local Champion - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Local Champion - Wike (26157 Views)

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / See Why Governor Adams Oshiomole Is A Local Champion. (PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Clerverly: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
After a review of his emergence as the Governor of Rivers State, Chief Nyesom Wike has described himself as “a local champion.”
The reason, Wike said is because he has spent all his life in Port Harcourt where he attended his primary, secondary schools and university in the state.
The only time he said he spent outside Port Harcourt was “when I went to Lagos for my Law School, that is a professional one.”
Wike who spoke Saturday in Port Harcourt during an interactive forum with reporters also described himself as the engine room of former Governor Chibuike Amaechi’s election into office.
The governor explained that he was teaching those in Amaechi’s camp the way to play the game of politics, because “there is no polling booth in the state that I do not know or do not know anybody.”
For those who have been criticizing his emergence as governor, he said, “the fact is that I was prepared for that election.
“I was a Council Chairman. There is nowhere in this state that I do not know. There is no ward I do not know one person.
“As I sit down here, I can mention one, one person from each ward. I know the politicians in this state. I know who has strength and who does not have strength.”
The governor also said that during the course of the campaigns, “I never emaciated one day, the truth of the matter is that if you do the election 100 times in this state, I will win.”
On the sacked lecturers of Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, Wike said that they were people who have not started work with the school at all.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-m-a-local-champion-says-wike/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by lolababe331e: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is becoming childish , let him get to work and stop all these childish stunts

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Clerverly: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Okay! Caretaker Local Champion!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
D best governor of d year goes to wike We don't nid to wait till d end of d year to give him d award He's a man of d people

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
local champion indeed!
Wait for the election tribunal to come kick you out!
Odensen!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by tociano009(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
local champion indeed!

Odensen!!
yesterday

25 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Clerverly: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D best governor of d year goes to wike
We don't nid to wait till d end of d year to give him d award
He's a man of d people

By the end of the year! Wike will be in Otuoke washing Mama Piss panties, as Dakuku Peterside must have taken over governance.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:

By the end of the year! Wike will be in Otuoke washing Mama Piss panties, as Dakuku Peterside must have taken governance.
We will bring down "nigeria" if anytin happens to wike
Mark ma words

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by seunmsg(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wike should talk less and work more. He was elected to deliver good governance in Rivers state and not to keep running his mouth about Amaechi every time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by sosanova: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin
Wicked Wike tormenting Amaechi since 1867 BC
Sai Wike
if elections are held 1 million times in Rivers State, Wike will win 1 million times...All those Tajudeen from Osun state n Outside Rivers State coming here to type rubbish that there was no election in Rivers State should go n kiss the ass of Aregbese n thief-nubu .

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by stobery(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is to Amaechi what a scorpion is to humans

28 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Clerverly: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

[s]We will bring down "nigeria" if anytin happens to wike
Mark ma words[/s]

Who takes you guys seriously again after all your empty threats before we sent that Useless jonathan to Otuoke!

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Jorussia(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
.The way wike always mock Amaechi at every giving opportunity, shows that he is a drowning man.Wike amaechi is ahead of you, the position you are now is what amaechi attend 8years ago.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Firefire(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:

[s]Who takes you guys seriously again after all your empty threats before we sent that Useless jonathan to Otuoke[/s]!

Face your present Baba One Chance a.k.a "Baba Go-SLOW" and stop weeping over Jonathan. cheesy

22 Days wasted already! undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by adebisicutie: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Mark ma words

One more of your silly empty threats like what you threatened would happen if GEJ lost grin

17 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
local champion indeed!

Odensen!!
the election tribunal will give him 4 years to give Rivers state a new lease of life

23 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by okangaijele: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
these stupid Yorubas are here drinking panadol for Rivers man wahala. Yoruba people go home and ask Aregberascal to pay your parents pensions. Mad people.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by johne4c(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
pls wike take it easy ka ofe roro aro zuoro go nri

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by disloman(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D best governor of d year goes to wike
We don't nid to wait till d end of d year to give him d award
He's a man of d people
Best governor in ur fantasy land.What a joke.

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by disloman(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
okangaijele:
these stupid Yorubas are here drinking panadol for Rivers man wahala. Yoruba people go home and ask Aregberascal to pay your parents pensions. Mad people.
What a shame.Wasted Sperm of his generation.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by nairalife2013(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
local champion indeed!

Odensen!!
hahaha
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by HzRF(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
seunmsg:
Wike should talk less and work more. He was elected to deliver good governance in Rivers state and not to keep running his mouth about Amaechi every time.
Wen ever he visit site
U say initial Gra Gra
He talked he's been childish and should start working

Nawa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by dayo23(f): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Talkative wike

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Tecnonews24: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
The number one grass root man. Am glad I voted for you.

12 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by dayo23(f): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
okangaijele:
What kind of a statement is this bro?

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Mark ma words
Mr ode,na so so mouth u get,still waiting for u to deactivate ur account as dem Don swear in pmb.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by CR77(f): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wike carry on na Amaechi be local champion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by babamadiba(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Without a doubt sir, we know u are.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by sweatlana: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yes he is! Champion of the grassroot.

Carry go!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by sammyj: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Which one of the reason why Mama Shepopotemus rigged you in and being Wicked Wike fighting your opponent mouth and tooth with dagger rather than focusing on delivering good governance to the people of his state. We hear you Wicked Wike !!!! cheesy grin shocked grin grin grin undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants / Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR / Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.