Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Am A Local Champion - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Local Champion - Wike (26168 Views)

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / See Why Governor Adams Oshiomole Is A Local Champion. (PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Fernandowski(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
You go soon be village champion
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

We will bring down "nigeria" if anytin happens to wike
Mark ma words
Mumu.... Even Asari knew he was being foolish when he was making this kinda statement... Now a low life and irrelevant sapien in the scheme of things is here ranting.... Na yellow fever go handle you and your few mumu

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by damiloladuke: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Swagt101(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mark my words, "Wike go still go wash Mama piss panties for Otuoke"..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by juniormusa(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Okay
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by kenoz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by ikombe: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
local champion indeed!

Wait for the election tribunal to come kick you out!

Odensen!!
and if they dont undecided
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
local champion indeed!

Odensen!!
Berem, I hope you get your walking stick ready to kick him out if the election tribunal fails to. undecided
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D best governor of d year goes to wike
We don't nid to wait till d end of d year to give him d award
He's a man of d people
We keep telling them that politics is local else nobody will listen to you in Abuja if you've got nothing to offer.
Let madam Amaechi continue running after Hausa/Fulani without the grassroots behind him, I can assure you thatb during other elections when parties and interest begins to align and position themselves they will definitely go for the man with the grassroots mobilization.And this is politics and not ranting without having an edge ,bargaining power and nothing to offer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Gov Nyesom Wike.......... Gov Ayodele Fayose.
these are the names that gives the broom wavers heart attack expecially those from the WEST.. quote me wrongly and die of Wikephobia

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by donem: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
okangaijele:
these stupid Yorubas are here drinking panadol for Rivers man wahala. Yoruba people go home and ask Aregberascal to pay your parents pensions. Mad people.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by myklangelo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
The man no send....na real son of the oyel

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
local champion indeed!

Odensen!!
You've failed to understand that Wike was duly elected and sworn in hence their can never be a lacuna in Governance and the worst the tribunal will come up with is to ask for a rerun which Rivers State government would appeal and the drama continues in court.
Think before you post madam yeye.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by frankmoney(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wike keeps abusing the fourth law of power ..ALWAYS SAY LESS NECESSARY
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by habss: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
I enjoy reading comments coolI enjoy reading comments
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Tellnig: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
lolo lo lo local rapper....
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nyesom Wike,..... Ayodele Fayose...... these are the names that gives the broom wavers heart attack expecially those from the West..... quote me wrongly and die of wikephobia

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Abugab(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
We have heard you gov. Wike.
At the end of your four year tenure we shall know truly if you know how to play the game of politics as such as you have said here.
Note that the game is based on performance now and the people determine the winner and no linger a few godfathers or political bigwigs who manipulate votes.
Kindly use your local championship for good as this song will change when the result is to the contrary.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by temmylorlah(f): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
If u are referring to the Yoruba people as being mad then u are out of Ur mind....completely insane!!!
okangaijele:
these stupid Yorubas are here drinking panadol for Rivers man wahala. Yoruba people go home and ask Aregberascal to pay your parents pensions. Mad people.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by robosky02(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
its obviouse that their is something this man knows that amaechi cant cough when he speaks
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by jcross19: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
One nigeria is coming from the pest and the host is shouting for freedom. Nigeria politics has turn tribal and we fail to see the truth because we have been covered by sentiment. Are we truly one nigeria? And is it by force to be one nigeria? Am still confused about this issue of division. This is what will call by fire by fire we are not going to divorce.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by blackboy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Your excellency, you have spoken facts and boasted but always remember humily and God first. But truly if the elections are held in Rivers State again PDP will win. Rivers has always and is truly pdp!!
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

We will bring down "nigeria" if anytin happens to wike
Mark ma words

"We will"!!! That's a word outa a cowards mouth... if I may ask how many of una be we.... grin grin grin heeeeddiiiiiaaaat...

I taya for all this awa oyel
people sef!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by peeta89(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D best governor of d year goes to wike
We don't nid to wait till d end of d year to give him d award
He's a man of d people
I dey laugh you for Spanish
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Terabyteck(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
WIKE the tamer of Amaechi.
My Role Model
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by halix239(f): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We will bring down "nigeria" if anytin happens to wike Mark ma words
mumu, u can only bring down rivers state not Nigeria ode.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by nerodenero: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is weak, the reason he talks like the weakling that he is. He is just occupying till the real owner comes grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by peeta89(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
We know you are a local champion. Kus if you are civilised u will not go and recover those vehicles from Amaechi spokesperson without her consent.

After all the current governor of Bauchi state recovered 22 vehicles from his predecessor wives without infringing on their rights.

You are busy opening Amaechi buttocks all in d name of probe remember somebody somewhere will do same to yours as well.

Life is give and take. Happy weekend my fellow Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Mooaloji(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We will bring down "nigeria" if anytin happens to wike Mark ma words
MUMU

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Forwetinnah: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
okangaijele:

The way they rush to comment on any WIKE thread eehn?

I just tire for these sophisticated politicians from the West? Dogara Daya and Saraki from the North are slapping them around like babies but their frustration is on Wike? It is wa o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Atiku’s 2019 Game Plan / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.