Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? (42819 Views)

Oyo Governor Abiola Ajimobi Reunites With His Predecessor In London. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Princecalm:
there will be no need for that, with time you will surely understand.

With time...quit grappling with straws bro...dogoyaro is a confused dunce...he's like messi who can't perform with no iniesta and xavi (apologies to barca fans)...he's yet to invent an idiagbon or a salihijo hence his redundancy so far...

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Firefire(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin
Passingshot
How market?cheesy

He is closing his lock-up stall at Alaba, let us wait for him.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by tomakint: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
barcanista:
My Senior Boss, no mind them. In one sentence they will shout that Buhari is working. In another sentence they will tell you that it is too early to criticise. These APC people just assume that everyone is dumb!
My brother don't get faze by these marauders from the other side anytime you hit the TRUTH and INFALLIBLE PROOF into their thick skulls... cheesy they are not worth your guts bro...we are solidly behind you bro anytime wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Firefire:

You expected that man with his twisted ideologies to own a lock-up stall ? You can as well tell me he makes sense one bit.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
PassingShot:

It's you and the op plus your other fellow haters that are living in denial.

You all are already witnessing change but you're refusing to acknowledge it.

No problems, soon, very soon, it will be too visible to pretend not to see and too audible for the deaf not to hear.

Cheers. cheesy

Who opened your cage again this evening?...
You wanna come contaminate this thread with your lies again... I need you to challenge barcanista on why he would refer to your claim in your thread as balderdash in his original post...cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
funlord:
grin Damn! These "jobless tanoids" no go kill person with laff! Anyway as my mentor used to say "confusion dey break bone"! Lmfao!

APC e-billionaires and braggarts...cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Princecalm(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

With time...quit grappling with straws bro...dogoyaro is a confused dunce...he's like messi who can't perform with no iniesta and xavi (apologies to barca fans)...he's yet to invent an idiagbon or a salihijo hence his redundancy so far...
even your points do not support what you are trying to illustrate.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
HFOG:

When will you be free? Can I steal you now?

Noooo...barcanista is married to my cousin...I am the only single and idle man here...save me plzzz...come and steal me insteadtongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Firefire(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You expected that man with his twisted ideologies to own a lock-up stall ? You can as well tell me he makes sense one bit.

cheesy let us wait for his response, thou I expect him to have a lock-up stall or maybe it's open-shed sef grin
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Princecalm:
even your points do not support what you are trying to illustrate.
Since you understand my point which is the most important thing here...kindly substantiate your claim...not mere rhetorics...we are here for realities and facts...

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by HzRF(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
demmy0325:
Hang on tanoids... Its nt evn up to a month baba entered power.... Being opposition doesnt stop U frm tinkin with common sense.. undecided

..you should jst stop wastin ur time n retire with Ur master in otuoke already.. undecided

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

Passingshot is a deranged hypocritical nincompoop who has gone schizophrenic gringrin

He once said he can afford to comfortably pay my bills alongside that of barcanista...All these empty malnourished sycophants who are e-billionaires and braggarts but won't ever miss registering for odourless fufu in Ibadan gringrin Ajimobi has rendered passingshot shop-less so he's closing/opening nothing...

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by HFOG(f): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Noooo...barcanista is married to my cousin...I am the only single and idle man here...save me plzzz...come and steal me insteadtongue

Haha...very nice. Good to have peeps watching your back like this oh. Well done jare. Maybe you misunderstood me or maybe you didn't. Not sure if you're pulling my legs or not. Do I take this to mean you're his spokesperson? I can actually steal you in his stead, you know?
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by citizenY(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U see dem condemning barcanister, buh wen he releases an article on NL, d oppositions troop in enmass to tap from his wisdom.
Sai barcanister
D slayer of apc e-rats

Barcanista is our shadow president. He should appoint his cabinet before Buhari .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Passingshot is a deranged hypocritical nincompoop who has gone schizophrenic gringrin

He once said he can afford to comfortably pay my bills alongside that of barcanista...All these empty malnourished sycophants who are e-billionaires and braggarts but won't ever miss registering for odourless fufu in Ibadan gringrin Ajimobi has rendered passingshot shop-less so he's closing/opening nothing...
Chai ! You're wicked I swear. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Iykopee(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
These pathetic supporters of APC are running helter skelter trying to prove the OP wrong with notin so far to show the world as Daura President's achievement....bunch of dafts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by MizMyColi(f): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Firefire:

But he lives in the Diaspora...
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
HFOG:

Haha...very nice. Good to have peeps watching your back like this oh. Well done jare. Maybe you misunderstood me or maybe you didn't. Not sure if you're pulling my legs or not. Do I take this to mean you're his spokesperson? I can actually steal you in his stead, you know?

Plz do before you change your mind now...barcanista is polygamous in nature...it is ingrained in his DNA...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by engineerboat(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
barcanista:
You de mind them with their tactics? Where is lalasticlala and Seun sef?

They are helping Baba, as He dey pack to ASSO VILLA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by HzRF(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Another trash as usual. I ll begin to take your articles seriously when you begin to praise Buhari's government for things well done. That's how to encourage a government. Even the opposition praises the ruling party @ times. That's politics for you

All you do is criticize , criticize and criticize just to please your ilk on this forum. Its becoming very boring. Change tactics

FYI, the lagoon is ever accommodating

Cc: midolian

What is there to praise in the dullard govt

Tell me where apc once praise pdp tell me

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai ! You're wicked I swear. grin grin

gringringringringrin no mind me jare... nah mouth organ gringrin
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by MizMyColi(f): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Since becoming semi-active on here, I am yet to meet an APC supporter...asides Oby, who is intellectually sagacious and speaks with a reasonable level of objectivity....

I guess they left at the time of my joiningembarassed

Earnestly, I am looking forward to a battle of wits and intellect between PDP's and APC's finest
gringringrin

Younglings like me could use some schooling.
smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by engineerboat(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:

THIS IS THE POST OF MY FRIEND BARCANISTA WHO USED TO HAVE A BRAIN

Remember that JACKBAUER will never settle for PROPAGANDA (APC tactics) 24 loading..........

Be that as it may, provide us with proof that all the stated points are false and not true, and dont come here to abuse.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by HFOG(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Plz do before you change your mind now...barcanista is polygamous in nature...it is ingrained in his DNA...
You've got a great sense of humour, you know? Who says I'm looking for a hubby let alone a polygamous one? Haha. Pls I fit not laugh. I'm not sure you're ready to be stolen from here 'cause you're yet to reply my 'stealing' mention..
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
citizenY:

Barcanista is our shadow president. He should appointment his cabinet before Buhari .

Correct your post bro...

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by bakila: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
juicee1:

Don't mind the Legend Of The Protection Seeker grin
That is part of the irony of life. When he was campaigning for APC he sought for protection against government might. He was looking for chop money in disguise. Now that guys he is afraid of are not in Government the Chop money don finish, he seeks attention and patronage. Alas Barcanista the Legend of Protection Seeker. No one will take you serious, we can only read personal aggrandizement in your articles.
His articles either seeks protection or attention.
Well said, his is Legend of the Protection Seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
engineerboat:

time will tell.
You will soon hear another story,
I NEVER ORDER ARMY TO BOMB CALARBA (PMB spokesman).
It is not unexpected na

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
HFOG:

You've got a great sense of humour, you know? Who says I'm looking for a hubby let alone a polygamous one? Haha. Pls I fit not laugh. I'm not sure you're ready to be stolen from here 'cause you're yet to reply my 'stealing' mention..

I am only here because Truckpusher and other sons cum daughters of iniquity are on the other side...and I am too holy to behold atrocity and iniquity all in one...barcanista is just an adulterated portion of Truckie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by engineerboat(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
bakila:

That is part of the irony f life. When he was campaigning for APC he sought for protection against government might. He was looking for chop money in disguise. Now that guys he is afraid of are not in Government the Chop money don finish, he seeks attention and patronage. Alas Barcanista the Legend of Protection Seeker. No one will take you serious, we can only read personal aggrandizement in your articles.
His articles either seeks protection or attention.
Well said, his is Legend of the Protection Seeker.

As usual, provide us with explanation that all @Barcanista points are false.

Stop abusing the person @Barcanista,

Let us discuss the points raised, dat is what concern everybody here

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by PhockPhockMan: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Another trash as usual. I ll begin to take your articles seriously when you begin to praise Buhari's government for things well done. That's how to encourage a government. Even the opposition praises the ruling party @ times. That's politics for you

All you do is criticize , criticize and criticize just to please your ilk on this forum. Its becoming very boring. Change tactics

FYI, the lagoon is ever accommodating

Cc: midolian

We shall praise Buhari the way APC praised Jonathan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
citizenY:

Barcanista is our shadow president. He should appointment his cabinet before Buhari .

Correct your post bro...

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by HFOG(f): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am only here because Truckpusher and other sons cum daughters of iniquity are on the other side...and I am too holy to behold atrocity and iniquity all in one...barcanista is just an adulterated portion of Truckie cheesy
Hmm. You're getting me scared...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.