Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act (50938 Views)

Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics) / Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
I just got this SOS from a reader who witnessed the incident and says it's happening right now:

Hello Laila, this is happening right now at Adeleke street, off Allen avenue in Ikeja. A thief was caught on the street this afternoon. He broke into a parked Toyota Highlander with his accomplice. They took a phone and while they were trying to make away with it...they were caught. His accomplice immediately ran away but the angry crowd are about to burn the unfortunate one they caught...I left when I noticed they might actually burn this guy. Please post this immediately.

I'm hoping someone steps up in that crowd, the right authorities get to the scene and do something before this man is burnt alive. More pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-mob-on-allen-avenue-lagos-about.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
more pics

1 Share

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whaat do u want us to do? Please go and get the police; silly....

Instead of doing the right thing to forestall this, u are creating a thread

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Who send am, him no sabi say naija na Jungle.
Some one should alert the nearest Police station abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by SirStevoe(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Can someone tell me why that guy up there in the picture is shining his teeth like this grin?

Sir Stevoe

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by doctokwus: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Meanwhile there are many politicians that stole billions and impoverishing these idiots,they dare not touch them,but someone steals a fone and the miscreants are flexing their bastiality.
This man should be handed to the police,less these touts should be fished out with these pictures and made to face the full wrath of the law,what nonsense!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Great

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
@op seriously is just a phone and the mumu crowd wants to burn him a life.if you look at this guy his hungry he stole the phone may be to sell and find money to eat.did he use a gun NO he did not and even the mumu owner of higher lander that left his phones inside the car to seen by every body.

Please learn this stop leaving small money or change or phones inside the car to be seen by outsiders that are passing by.
www.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
How do people even feel watching someone burn to ashes? undecided

iif one can't give life iits wrong to take life

undecided this thief should pray to God not to allow the MOB send his body, soul n spirit straight to the pit of hell

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Starships4u(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
I reject!! Father release more rain upon this location..... This soul must not die like this....... What sort of country is this??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Starships4u(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:
Where are the Biafran warlords, they are about to kill your kinsman
usu rachapu GI otule there..... Anu-ma-nu.......

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by mrking3(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
natas22:
sometimes i wonder why most people learn in the hard way? Sadly, if they eventually burn this guy, it wount deter people from stealing!!!
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by kaywhynoni: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chai! And I warn you not to steal again........ He don smoke weed , see mouth!.#OYENUSI in the making!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by jarkbauer: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
natas22:

Busy hating and the IBO tribe busy buying your homeland and marrying you beautiful girls bro its just hate nothing else.
www.

i am yoruba i married an Owerri gurl

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:

Then why the hate bro all my life I have never seen were hate over shadowed love. Start checking it how many time has any IBO person start or said negative things about the Yoruba non because they don't have that kind of time.its just envy and the little thing I know about envy is when you have a quality that others don't have the envy crops in. Bro love is the answer not hate.
www.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:

And I know at home you won't show such hate to your owerri woman and I trust those gals if you try it 6ft for you sharperly. And know this she only accepted you because you have small change.
www.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by kestolove95(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
I will contribute petrol

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by 3ace(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
I hate offenders who don't show remorse. See hin face, he looks mean. These guys going tribal up there, was a particular tribe mentioned in the report? Or am I missing something here?

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Tellnig: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
see as he strong face like the guy above me ...... may dem no burn am jho, may dem just pinch am 1000 needles.

lets work together by making data as cheap as possible, follow the link in my signature...
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by tociano009(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by ShakurM(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
animals about to lynch an animal !

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by ifydadiva(f): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Say no to jungle jistice!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Ninilowo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Onpe.I am pretty sure if this guy sees gun, he ll rub. i will not agree that they broke into the vehicle to steal "just" a phone but to probably get other things or even go away with the jeep. see as they spoilt the glass. Awom omo komo

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Whaat do u want us to do? Please go and get the police; silly....

Instead of doing the right thing to forestall this, u are creating a thread

Did you read the caption? Those were the words of a seemingly confused fellow who sincerely didn't want a lynching to take place.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by fajesito(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
I detest kleptomania
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by lloydpras: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Na wa ooo

With Petrol @110/litre....Naija mob still planning to lynch.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by omoadeleye(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
let them burn the motherfucka jawe, cause h too had already know the type of operation he wanna participate himself before making his decision, there is no need shedding a pitying face for the criminal, if the guy mission was to b successful he to would have left someone in traumatic state.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief / Woman Sows A Seed With A Stolen SUV In Church In Lagos & Was Arrested / Police Arrest Benue Yahoo Boys In Abuja (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.