Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) (57888 Views)

How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone / Ladies, Can You Wear These Shoe [photo] / When You Use Your 6 Month Salary Buy Sallah Ram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Bruno3000(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
aww tnx grin
u welcm... U seem to be a happy gurl, am I right? I do love happy gurls. cheesy
mhizpeaarl:
aww tnx grin
u welcm... U seem to be a happy gurl, am I right? I do love happy gurls.
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hahahahaaha I go definitely pay mine ooooo
Meanwhile please contact us for your building, painting and tiling works. Thanks

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by segedoo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Weird!
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by cooliotemmy1985(m): 2:00am On Jun 22, 2015
grin lolz..............
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by francizy(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
grin grin

Hope that's not you oh, nwanne'm wanyi.. cheesy
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bruno3000:
u welcm... U seem to be a happy gurl, am I right? I do love happy gurls. :Du welcm... U seem to be a happy gurl, am I right? I do love happy gurls.
lol dt m alive z enough reason to be happy ;Dtnx dou kiss
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
francizy:

Hope that's not you oh, nwanne'm wanyi.. cheesy
lol hw kwanu
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Bruno3000(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol dt m alive z enough reason to be happy ;Dtnx dou kiss
yep..
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by free37: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by forexbinary: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by RomanyChi(f): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Looking at the Kind of shoe the lady is wearing. . . Shiit like that is expected to happen undecided

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.