Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 (10980 Views)

Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! / New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by grandlexuz(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Elxandre:
o tell you the truth, you shouldn't be buying a tablet with a dual core chipset in 2015.
That processor is slow I guess.

I tried searching for the specs, but i couldn't get details enough but from the little I know, the itel may even be faster than the droid7

My Advice; Buy the Tecno 8H and be safe with your money.
And a phone is not a tablet bros

Hmm.. Okay.. Thanks.. Yeah the itel prime is relatively fast. After a little research I did figure out there is not much difference in operations between dual core and quad core.. From the little I gatherered very few apps require the usage of all 4 chips... That said I really don't admire 8 inch tablets.. The 7inch is easier for me to carry around plus easy to hold when browsing...Thanks for the advice though!

1 Like

Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Gooci(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
I got this fone for my gf @ 20k last week.. I was very surprised because I found nothing about the fone online, bt I went ahead to buy.. Its been cool shha, very 9c fone

1 Like

Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Elxandre(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2015
grandlexuz:

Hmm.. Okay.. Thanks.. Yeah the itel prime is relatively fast. After a little research I did figure out there is not much difference in operations between dual core and quad core.. From the little I gatherered very few apps require the usage of all 4 chips... That said I really don't admire 8 inch tablets.. The 7inch is easier for me to carry around plus easy to hold when browsing...Thanks for the advice though!
it's not a matter of a quad core being more powerful than a dual core.

The fact is that the processor on the 8H is likely the newer and would still likely beat the dual core on the droid 7 in single core performance.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Elxandre(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2015
Gooci:
I got this fone for my gf @ 20k last week.. I was very surprised because I found nothing about the fone online, bt I went ahead to buy.. Its been cool shha, very 9c fone
You people should stop calling a 7 inch device a phone. It's a tablet.

That's why this man broke his itel, trying to make calls with it, when he should have just bought a little phone to make calls with.
Isn't it even awkward to lift such size to your ears? lol.

6 Likes

Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Gooci(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Elxandre:

That's why this man broke his itel, trying to make calls with it, when he should have just bought a little phone to make calls with.

Pls define a phone... Nd all those 5.0 inched phones shld be called phablets too abii, oga. Fone na fone as long as simcard de inside am to receive and call out. Those "blets" are jst figure head names... Shhe yu get

1 Like

Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Elxandre(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Gooci:

Pls define a phone... Nd all those 5.0 inched phones shld be called phablets too abii, oga. Fone na fone as long as simcard de inside am to receive and call out. Those "blets" are jst figure head names... Shhe yu get
Would you call a 12 inch tab a phone? cheesy
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Gooci(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Elxandre:

Would you call a 12 inch tab a phone? cheesy

So long it uses simcard inorder to make calls... Its no more a fone if it only operates on a wifi... Fone na fone, tablet, phablet na jst to differentiate nd know the category of phone in question... grin

1 Like

Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by mrcassanova(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tecno only released the Tecno Droipad 7 tablet in Ghana but the tablet has found its way to Nigeria.

The specs are not too impressive - 1GB of RAM, 3000mAh battery, 7-iinch display, 2MP rear camera with flash and android 5.0 Lollipop Os.

http://thegadgetsfreak.com/tecno-droipad-7-tecno-7c-with-android-5-0-lollipop-os-and-3000mah-battery/

Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by encryptjay(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Same here, why are we not getting reviews from Tecno's Lollipop device?
Even Boom J7 doesn't have lollipop.
I think this with the Droid pad 8 are the only Tecnos with Lollipop that I know of.
I don't know why the mods removed the other thread Elodiej34 created.
I need something to read PDFs and I'm considering this tab.
Such device should have reviews na
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by grandlexuz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Elxandre:

Haha.,bros no vex.,lol...I just bought the droidpad and another smaller phone for calls...lol
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by sirchris4u(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
grandlexuz:

Haha.,bros no vex.,lol...I just bought the droidpad and another smaller phone for calls...lol
How is the droidpad 7. Can u gv ur honest review and d ba3 performance.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
grandlexuz:

Oh okay, you mean the itel note prime is better than the tecno droid7? With regards to specs, appearance etc Please share your views before I go dash dis people 24K today. Or is it a case of if you don't have what you like, like what you have...Lol Carlcare really did mess up my iprime so I am looking for a replacement..
sorry for the late reply. I will advice you to find another tablet to buy. Forget about the tecno and itel. You need something better than both tab
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by abatically(m): 2:18am On Jun 23, 2015
grandlexuz:

Oh okay, you mean the itel note prime is better than the tecno droid7? With regards to specs, appearance etc Please share your views before I go dash dis people 24K today. Or is it a case of if you don't have what you like, like what you have...Lol Carlcare really did mess up my iprime so I am looking for a replacement..

Whatever u decide to buy, just know that a tablet is NOT a phone. Yes some of them have cell radio, but it is really weird putting that thing on ur ear to receive calls. That's the main reason u broke ur first tablet.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Gooci(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2015
I browsed with this fone(tablet, bfor that guy attacked me again..lol) on 3G. I started on 65% about 1pm, did heavy downloads till 7.30pm, it was on 19% then.. Yu know how we trouble fones when trying to setup it up nd get some installations done on it... I was like ds ba3 na die oooo
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by sirchris4u(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Gooci:
I browsed with this fone(tablet, bfor that guy attacked me again..lol) on 3G. I started on 65% about 1pm, did heavy downloads till 7.30pm, it was on 19% then.. Yu know how we trouble fones when trying to setup it up nd get some installations done on it... I was like ds ba3 na die oooo
So how is the over all performance of the tab
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Gooci(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
sirchris4u:

So how is the over all performance of the tab

The phone is very excellent for the price... Tho the front camera is very poor.. Bt I like the fone as a whole.

Am planning to get Innjoo fire for mysef. 2gb ram things
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by abutolha: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
The phone is great, got mine yesterday the sound the design now what amazes Me most u can minimize app or anything new off ur phone, once power on back u still meet all apps u opened new where u left it.it classic battery good night game on it is mad, especially ppsspp games, just like PSP. Name browsing is fast
Got mine for 19k in Ibadan
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by sirchris4u(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
abutolha:
The phone is great, got mine yesterday the sound the design now what amazes Me most u can minimize app or anything new off ur phone, once power on back u still meet all apps u opened new where u left it.it classic battery good night game on it is mad, especially ppsspp games, just like PSP. Name browsing is fast
Got mine for 19k in Ibadan
Thanks 4 honest review, will get mine by month end.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by thespokenword: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2015
abatically:

Whatever u decide to buy, just know that a tablet is NOT a phone. Yes some of them have cell radio, but it is really weird putting that thing on ur ear to receive calls. That's the main reason u broke ur first tablet.
If it is weird to put it on your ear, then put it on speaker. simple!
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by thespokenword: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2015
In my area in kaduna, I saw prime for 16500 and 7c for 20k . My priorities are browsing speed and screen resolution and fast charging rate. please I need your honest opinion. Thanks.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by lanrei(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2015
mine just clocked 3 weeks on this past Friday, if you're looking for high and effective browsing and gaming together with reliable multi tasking, then I think you should go for the phone tecno 7c, the only shortcoming of the phone is the poor camera, you won't expect a 5.0 android phone having a crappy camera quality... Battery is excellent! And doesn't take forever to charge.. Sleeky design almost un-tecno like

1 Like

Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by thespokenword: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
I urge we(users of tecno 7c droid)to form a thread on watsapp where issues and innovations about our tablet can be discussed exclusively.
My number is 08033263805.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by avicky(f): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
grandlexuz:

Can you then give a review since you criticized that earlier.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by avicky(f): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
thespokenword:
I urge we(users of tecno 7c droid)to form a thread on watsapp where issues and innovations about our tablet can be discussed exclusively.
My number is 08033263805.

So can you too please give an overall review of the tab?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by thespokenword: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
avicky:

So can you too please give an overall review of the tab?

Thanks in anticipation.
I am buying it this Wednesday and promise I will give a well detailed review when I get it.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by avicky(f): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
thespokenword:

I am buying it this Wednesday and promise I will give a well detailed review when I get it.

Alright. Thanks.
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Olarewajub: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Average device. The device usually get hot while playing some games for a long period of Time. Mine takes more than 3hours for full charge
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by avicky(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
Average device. The device usually get hot while playing some games for a long period of Time. Mine takes more than 3hours for full charge

7c or 8h?
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Olarewajub: 3:22am On Jul 28, 2015
avicky:

7c or 8h?
7c
Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Donsammi(m): 4:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice fone tho. .. Easy to root... Brought it for someone.... Although the dual core is a turn down for me

Re: I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 by Olarewajub: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Donsammi:
Nice fone tho. .. Easy to root... Brought it for someone.... Although the dual core is a turn down for me
What did you use in rooting the device?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media / TECNO UnlockCAMission Camp Activities In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.