Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment (48971 Views)

La Casera Company Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by lumide533(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
I RECEIVE A CALL THIS AFTERNOON FROM THIS COY ASKING ME SOME QUESTION. IS THERE ANY OTHER NAIRALANDER WHO APPLY FOR THIS POST THAT RECEIVE A CALL FROM THIS COY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Starships4u(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ask around sha......

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by lumide533(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
Ask around sha......
ok
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by crowndehoney(m): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
lumide533:
I RECEIVE A CALL THIS AFTERNOON FROM THIS COY ASKING ME SOME QUESTION. IS THERE ANY OTHER NAIRALANDER WHO APPLY FOR THIS POST THAT RECEIVE A CALL FROM THIS COY.
I also got d call

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by lumide533(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
whats ur discipline
crowndehoney:
I also got d call
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by willystars: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2015
I also got the call. Any latest information after the call?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by lumide533(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Let's disuss about the terms and condition,aw achievable it is
1. 400,000km before u become bonafide owner.
Will the truck be n good shape by then.let's say the truck travel and average of 80km/h everyday,then after 208days u'll become the owner ,aw achievable is this
Let us rubb mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by TheLaughter: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Please, what was the call about? I applied but hvnt received any call from them. Thanks

And those that received, what we your courses and locations.?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by PenSoftCorp(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2015
to hire reliable and professionally trained truck drivers, visit DRIVERSNG - www.driversng.com
interested drivers can also apply
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by willystars: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
@lumide533 can u share me ur bb pin or whatsapp number so dat we can flow very well nd discus abt d issue
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by TheLaughter: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
willystars:
@lumide533 can u share me ur bb pin or whatsapp number so dat we can flow very well nd discus abt d issue
Seems u guys dont want to share info with others who didnt get d call... Wish u d best though...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by willystars: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
@the laughter hw many times did u applied
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by lumide533(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
willystars:
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by willystars: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
@lumide533 do u aware dat dey av re-advertise d vacant, do we need to re apply nd did u hear anyting from them since yesterday?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by TheLaughter: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
I was aware of the re- advertisement, 3 times. And I applied the 3times.

I just want to know the content of the call, the discipline of those who recieved it and the location.

I wants to see if discipline and location have a function to play.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by willystars: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Accounting. Am in osun
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by TheLaughter: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
willystars:
Accounting. Am in osun
Pls what was the call about... I really want to know bro. Plsssssssssss
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by willystars: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Does d job attract any salary at all? And ar we to find customers by ourself?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by bigboyo: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
lumide533:

@lumide533
Its good you created this thread, I have been looking for like minds on this truck officer thing for awhile...
I got the call too, it was more like a questionaire, you answer yes or no...
Funny thing is that I applied late, was surprised to even get the call...The offer seems interesting though but I need more details, like is their gonna be pay, who pays the driver, motor boys and all that...
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by lumide533(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2015
bigboyo:

@lumide533
Its good you created this thread, I have been looking for like minds on this truck officer thing for awhile...
I got the call too, it was more like a questionaire, you answer yes or no...
Funny thing is that I applied late, was surprised to even get the call...The offer seems interesting though but I need more details, like is their gonna be pay, who pays the driver, motor boys and all that...

T way it looks ,make e no go be say na w wan dey du motor boy

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by bigboyo: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2015
lumide533:

T way it looks ,make e no go be say na w wan dey du motor boy

Lailai, the advert states that we must have @least 2 motor boys...All I jst wanna know is who pays all this people n do dey pay us a monthly salary or road expenses or wat...
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by radical1: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
I have HND in Accountancy am from Yobe, I applied twice the 2nd and 3rd advert, and I received a call from a man giving me his name saying from Dangote, and he ask me if I will be able to provide 2 guarantors I said yes, and ask again if I will be available to travel any time, I said yes , and he said he'll get back to me later
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by berbs112(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
I studied Chemisstry,I got a call from a lady. She asked if my name is So So,i answered Yes and continued by informing me she is calling from Dangote Cement abt the Trucks,and asked if i can handle a truck worth of certain amount with insurance cover of blah blah blah i answered Yes. She made me understand requires traveling and like to know if i'm comfortable with that.. I respond with Yes,i Enjoy traveling. She told me she will contact me to proceed with next stage of the interview.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by anopworld(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
berbs112:
I studied Chemisstry,I got a call from a lady. She asked if my name is So So,i answered Yes and continued by informing me she is calling from Dangote Cement abt the Trucks,and asked if i can handle a truck worth of certain amount with insurance cover of blah blah blah i answered Yes. She made me understand requires traveling and like to know if i'm comfortable with that.. I respond with Yes,i Enjoy traveling. She told me she will contact me to proceed with next stage of the interview.
Pls when did you receive the call coz i have not receive any call from them even dou i currently work in a fleet management company. Infact my company transports goods for Dangote products across the country on a regular basis
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by bigboyo: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
anopworld:

Pls when did you receive the call coz i have not receive any call from them even dou i currently work in a fleet management company. Infact my company transports goods for Dangote products across the country on a regular basis

Chillout, you will receive your call...

Meanwhile does anybody have of the other packages involved in this job?..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by olusola009: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please guys kindly provide us the number that called so we can always be at alert not to miss such call. Abeg am still expecting my own call too
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by berbs112(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
anopworld:

Yesterday 1.35pm
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by berbs112(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
olusola009:
Please guys kindly provide us the number that called so we can always be at alert not to miss such call. Abeg am still expecting my own call too

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by bigboyo: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2015
berbs112:

exactly D same number dt called me...
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by crowndehoney(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2015
To those that got the interview invite @Obajana 4 2mao,Is there any salary package 4 dis position and how much can it be?......Lets discuss on this!
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Habisoye: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2015
I had a missed call of this number on fone..
Pls did diz numba call anybody concerning this?

Am confused they might be the one.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by anopworld(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2015
crowndehoney:
To those that got the interview invite @Obajana 4 2mao,Is there any salary package 4 dis position and how much can it be?......Lets discuss on this!

Have they started sending interview invite for dis position? or do u mean anoda position coz dis is for Graduate Truck officers..... pls any person with interview invite sud pls let d house know ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.