Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment (48970 Views)

La Casera Company Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Ayuslad(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
onyenro:
Just got an sms this evening. How on earth am I to get an affidavit this weekend and be in Ibese ogun state? The time is short and the remuneration is sketchy... Still considering it though
pls, when did you apply for this Job?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by onyenro(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Ayuslad:
pls, when did you apply for this Job?
in may this year... It was on national dailies, jib sites etc
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Strictly to those that went to Obajana;

Please has anyone got congratulations/congratulatory message, based on the dongote truck officer(modernise motor boy) stuff.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by onyenro(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Please folks, whats the distance from lagos island to ibese?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by jideism07(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2015
herkeym001:
Strictly to those that went to Obajana;

Please has anyone got congratulations/congratulatory message, based on the dongote truck officer(modernise motor boy) stuff.
Have u?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by myquestion(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg, make we all arrange Hw we go get to Ibese tomoro morning oo

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
jideism07:

Have u?
No Sir, I Neva receive any message.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by NwaTheBabe: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Abeg ooo, Ibese crew, aw far naa

Anyone with me reporting @ Ibese tomorrow by 8a.m, please what is the format for affidavit of resedential address

Thanks, Guys
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Olowojoyin(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2015
NwaTheBabe:

Abeg ooo, Ibese crew, aw far naa

Anyone with me reporting @ Ibese tomorrow by 8a.m, please what is the format for affidavit of resedential address

Thanks, Guys

jst go get it at d court with jst ur name, address, a pasport foto n d max of 1k

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by slim002: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
A human capital development firm based in Ibadan, Oyo State hereby requests suitably qualified persons to apply for the underlisted positions

1. Training Officers
2. Admin Officers
3. Marketing Officers
4. Research Officers
5. Communication Officers

Requirement/Qualification

Minimum of a masters Degree in any discipline. Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Computer Operations. Must be articulate, speaks fluent English and be a good team player.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Interested and qualified persons should send in their application and CV via e-mail to:- recruitmentmanagement8@gmail.com
within 7 days of this publication.

Please state the position you are applying fo as the subject of your e-mail.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
slim002:
A human capital development firm based in Ibadan, Oyo State hereby requests suitably qualified persons to apply for the underlisted positions

1. Training Officers
2. Admin Officers
3. Marketing Officers
4. Research Officers
5. Communication Officers

Requirement/Qualification

Minimum of a masters Degree in any discipline. Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Computer Operations. Must be articulate, speaks fluent English and be a good team player.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Interested and qualified persons should send in their application and CV via e-mail to:- recruitmentmanagement8@gmail.com
within 7 days of this publication.

Please state the position you are applying fo as the subject of your e-mail.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview

What of protocol officers, Chief executive officers, Chief of Staff, chief of army staff, Chief security officers, aide de camps, ministers of states, special duties officers, Ambassadors, diplomatic officers, ... SCAMMING SCUMBAGS!!! Ole...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by NwaTheBabe: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Olowojoyin:

jst go get it at d court with jst ur name, address, a pasport foto n d max of 1k

tanx bro @olowojoyin, done.

So, how did ur briefing/ interview pan out? @ibese or obajana

i like ur handle btw, lol...#OBOtins cool

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by NwaTheBabe: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
myquestion:
Abeg, make we all arrange Hw we go get to Ibese tomoro morning oo

hello, anybody with me for tomorrow 15th @ Ibese? Abi dem don fap all of una for thr lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by youngelder(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
I received the call and tha SMS. I'm slated for 16th. Unfortunately, i'm in ph and its too sudden and far for me. So i'm not going.
. Goodluck to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by myquestion(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Those dat went today, Hw did it go?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by zestjack: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2015
Any update as regards dangote graduate truck officers?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ejakpovi2: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Has any one got congrat Message 4rm dangote• Pls we need update
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ejakpovi2: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Any update info
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Evangelist81(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
The best way you can get an update as regards how far with the interview for the post of TRUCK OFFICER is to call the Phone number you got a call and an interview Text msg from. It very important to know cos its not expected to take such a long time for them to get back to us.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ejakpovi2: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Evangelist81:
The best way you can get an update as regards how far with the interview for the post of TRUCK OFFICER is to call the Phone number you got a call and an interview Text msg from. It very important to know cos its not expected to take such a long time for them to get back to us.
. Thanks Evangelist81
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by myquestion(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
I have not received call from them . What is happening now??
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
osuda:
buy the best cement in africa dangote cement. there is this undergoing distribution all over the state in nigeria buy a truck of cement and get 100 begs free and it will bring to your door step as user if you want to apply for this promo call the manager of distribution +2349036697377 or email www.dangotecementdepots@gmail.com
Buy as many trucks of cement you can buy and get 100 begs each of the truck free and the selling price is at nomal rite and this promo will stop at 31:08:2015
PURCHASE TRAILER LOAD OF DANGOTE CEMENT AT A LOW FACTORY PRICE.
WE SHIP TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY PROVIDED THE CUSTOMER(S) ARE (IS) READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO TRADE.
*PRODUCT: DANGOTE CEMENT (50KG)
*ORIGIN: DANGOTE FACTORY.
*PRICE PER BAG: 800 NAIRA ONLY.
*TRAILER LOAD QTY: 600 BAGS.
*Total Cost: 600 BAGS X 950 NAIRA: = >>>>>>> NAIRA ONLY.
*DURATION OF DELIVERY AFTER ORDER:2DAYS MAXIMUM.
*TRANSPORTATION COST: DEPENDS ON DISTANCE/YOUR STATE.

Is this how you are going to add value to nigeria economy?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by myquestion(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2015
falaye75:
I have not received call from them . What is happening now??

Abi oo.
Anyone wit info shld pls speak!!!
Plus has anyone gone to Falomo to submit Guarantor letter if u didn't submit at Ibese?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ohnaigee(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2015
No need for the high BP grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ejakpovi2: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2015
This forum is boring, no update•
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by NwaTheBabe: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Well, i understand that the documentation and briefing of fresh batches is still on, and it may even continue till mid August, after which d collation of results and final contacting of successful candidates will begin....that it is a big company and adequate hands are needed, hmmm

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ejakpovi2: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
NwaTheBabe:
Well, i understand that the documentation and briefing of fresh batches is still on, and it may even continue till mid August, after which d collation of results and final contacting of successful candidates will begin....that it is a big company and adequate hands are needed, hmmm
according to the initiator of the programme mr carlos said during the training programme that they will get back to us, for contract signing in few days or wks except those that have issues with certificate. But I think they are working on the modality of the contract cos most question raise could not be answer correctly like, insurance.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Evangelist81(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Its quite understood that Its gonna take a very long time(like 3 months +) before they can get back to us. Infact,even the officials who sent us text msgs don't even have any knowledge about when. Lets keep on praying and looking for better thing to do. Cheers!
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by USHBEBE(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
I hope to be successful tomorrow there at the Dangote Agro Sack Oba Akran, Ikeja
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by NwaTheBabe: 2:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Evangelist81:
Its quite understood that Its gonna take a very long time(like 3 months +) before they can get back to us. Infact,even the officials who sent us text msgs don't even have any knowledge about when. Lets keep on praying and looking for better thing to do. Cheers!

https://www.nairaland.com/2487349/message-dangote-agro-sack

these guys nor dey taya self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.