Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment (48969 Views)

La Casera Company Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is there anybody from state University or private that were invited for the interview? Plssssss oo very important
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by myquestion(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
ejakpovi2:
according to the initiator of the programme mr carlos said during the training programme that they will get back to us, for contract signing in few days or wks except those that have issues with certificate. But I think they are working on the modality of the contract cos most question raise could not be answer correctly like, insurance.

Where u contacted in few days or weeks?
If those wit certificate issue r d ones dey hvnt contacted.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kfrosh: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please can someone submit guarantor form after the day of the interview . my interview is on Tuesday and am not sure if I would be able to get it b4 then. Should in case I don't get it, will I still be allowed for the interview / test?
myquestion:

Abi oo.
Anyone wit info shld pls speak!!!
Plus has anyone gone to Falomo to submit Guarantor letter if u didn't submit at Ibese?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by myquestion(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
kfrosh:
Please can someone submit guarantor form after the day of the interview . my interview is on Tuesday and am not sure if I would be able to get it b4 then. Should in case I don't get it, will I still be allowed for the interview / test?

U will b allowed.
All the best bro

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by gracealabs(f): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION! ADMISSION!
Do you want to speak fluently in FRENCH?
ESBIT offers you the opportunity to learn French in six (6) weeks intensive class. This training is in three levels
• BASIC/BEGINNER LEVEL
• INTERMIDIARY LEVEL
• ADVANCE LEVEL
Certificate will be given to the students at the end of the training both from ESBIT AND French Institute
Registration is on going now at Eleos School of Business and Information Technology, 29 Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan. You will have access to free internet usage with your laptop or phone
For more enquiry
WHATSAPP ON +2348182178713, 08173355583, 08027189304,
www.eleosgoldenheritage.com
www.esbitschool.com
info@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kfrosh: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thanks man for your swift response
myquestion:

U will b allowed.
All the best bro
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ejakpovi2: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
any info or update 4rm dangote
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Evangelist81(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is it true that Dangote cement is no more interested in the Truck Officer's recruitment exercise? I read somewhere on Nairaland and the information seems to be true to me cos if they were still interested,they would have contacted us by now over the verification done for about two months+ ago. What do hear from your end? Let's share info.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by hewhy: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yes they are no longer interested
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kenechukwude: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Pls I got a call from Dangote inviting me for a training as a truck officer. Please does anyone know hw must they pay?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kennedy67(m): 3:46am On Aug 19, 2015
All the best
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
They(Dangote)are still interested ooooooo, because a friend of mine was invited yesterday and having his interview today concerning truck officer at oba-Akran, ikeja, lagos.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by sunboluwaji(m): 3:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Any news about dangote training,ave dey started calling pple?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ejakpovi2: 4:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Anyone with congratulatory message from dangote• Pls house we need update & info•
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kayusmile(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
I got a call from some who happens to work with an agency Dangote directed to verify our home addresses on cvs. He picked him up frm my bus stop nd took him to my huz nd wrote down his report nd also asked me to make sure my guarantors are available cos dy will also contact them. So I guess the Truck officers' job is still available..Don't let us give up.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kayusmile(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
I got a call from someone who happens to work with an agency Dangote directed to verify our home addresses on cvs. I picked him up frm my bus stop nd took him to my huz nd he wrote down his report nd also asked me to make sure my guarantors are available cos dy will also contact them. So I guess the Truck officers' job is still available..Don't let us give up.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by adex1904: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
As for me ,i recieved text message concerning this.to come to ikeja with some documents,i dont know if it is real or fake.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
kenechukwude:
Pls I got a call from Dangote inviting me for a training as a truck officer. Please does anyone know hw must they pay?

Please, have you started your trainning?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by samyale(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2015
kayusmile:
I got a call from some who happens to work with an agency Dangote directed to verify our home addresses on cvs. He picked him up frm my bus stop nd took him to my huz nd wrote down his report nd also asked me to make sure my guarantors are available cos dy will also contact them. So I guess the Truck officers' job is still available..Don't let us give up.

Which area do u stay?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
Just like play shocked Dangote official just left my house. She call to confirm my address and, in less than 5minutes, she was at my door step.
I stay on the Island..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ollyake: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
I also received this call from a man asking me if I applied for truck officer n if I will be willing to travel and also provide gusrantors. The whole thing is more or less like 30 seconds.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ollyake: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
You have been selected for the Truck entrepreneur Scheme holding at dangote Agro sack No 3 oba Akran road Ikeja lagos on the 16th of oct 2015. Please go with the following documents.1,birth certificate 2,any means of identification3,affidavit of residential address4,educational qualifications 5, letters from two guarantors who are verifiable. verification commences by 8am after which training and a test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by maasoap(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
ollyake:
You have been selected for the Truck entrepreneur Scheme holding at dangote Agro sack No 3 oba Akran road Ikeja lagos on the 16th of oct 2015. Please go with the following documents.1,birth certificate 2,any means of identification3,affidavit of residential address4,educational qualifications 5, letters from two guarantors who are verifiable. verification commences by 8am after which training and a test.
Congrats. I also applied but no call yet. Still expecting mine........... ......
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
maasoap:
Congrats. I also applied but no call yet. Still expecting mine........... ......
Message finally received. Screening/Training on 16th of October 2015.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Okopi1: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hv they verified any one's house address who lives in lagos mainland? (yaba, fadeyi, anthony and environment)
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by lekandauda1234: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Guys, put your guarrators on alert as i av just recieved a call from 1 of my guarrantors thzt he recieved a call from Dangote makin equiries about me nd that they will be takin a guarrators form in his office to fill o my behalf
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2015
lekandauda1234:
Guys, put your guarrators on alert as i av just recieved a call from 1 of my guarrantors thzt he recieved a call from Dangote makin equiries about me nd that they will be takin a guarrators form in his office to fill o my behalf

Same here. cool
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by hewhy: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Same here my guarantor informed me that he was called
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by unlawfulact: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
@hewhy did my training @ oba akran on 10th of August 2015.none of my guarantor has been contacted. When did u do ur training?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
unlawfulact:
@hewhy did my training @ oba akran on 10th of August 2015.none of my guarantor has been contacted. When did u do ur training?

What next after trainning
Av you start working?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by sunboluwaji(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls,has anyone who's state of residence and guarantor state of residence been contacted? Pls let us know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.