Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians (82873 Views)

Can I Change My BVN Picture? / CBN Extends BVN Registration For Armed Forces / BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ibkgab001: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
this afternoon was a bad moment at the ATM SEE THE PICTURES BELOW

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by hatux: 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
sad
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by benedictnsi(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls i wish to know when this BVN will end, i have not done mine yet..... Pls let anyone with a useful info quote me.....

Cos i have a little amount (in DANGOTE'S view) buh big amount that should not be messed up with.

Thanks

42 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by redsquare(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
Pls i wish to know when this BVN will end, i have not done mine yet..... Pls let anyone with a useful info quote me.....

Cos i have a little amount (in DANGOTE'S view) buh big amount that should not be messed up with.

Thanks

BVN registration will close on 30th of June aaccording to CBN but I believe that it will be extended because more than 50% of bank customers are yet to enroll.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Starships4u(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
My bankers bank
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by babajero(m): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

Thanks

it will close at the end of this month.

1 Like

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ALISMILE(m): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Wat in hell is d ops point?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Cpumping(m): 12:44am On Jun 21, 2015
It is wa.
Maka chukwu, awee break dat atm. My money kwa.
BVN ko BAT ni

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Ayokunle13: 3:08am On Jun 21, 2015
the bvn issue is just another means to disturb people. why is it that we will always have one policy to bring up. thieves know themselves (politicians) why disturbing the labourers (masses). sometimes in this country we have to go against some of their policies or else dem go say make we come collect mark of the beast by force

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Ruq: 3:20am On Jun 21, 2015
All that closing date thing is rubish it's just to rush up the registration process, I mean what will happen to people who just opened an account? will they tell them they can't anymore. Close my foot, I still don't have any valid identification, so untill then.

Na to port werey for bank naah if them follow me try this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by bigass(f): 3:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Ayokunle13:
the bvn issue is just another means to disturb people. why is it that we will always have one policy to bring up. thieves know themselves (politicians) why disturbing the labourers (masses). sometimes in this country we have to go against some of their policies or else dem go say make we come collect mark of the beast by force

Ruq:
All that closing date thing is rubish it's just to rush up the registration process, I mean what will happen to people who just opened an account? will they tell them they can't anymore. Close my foot, I still don't have any valid identification, so untill then.
Na to port werey for bank naah if them follow me try this one.

The world is changing and we must embrace it.
BVN is our Social Security number. In many countries if you don't have social security number you cant open account.
It is here to stay. i can tell you that even if its postponed,the postponement wont be long.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Ruq: 3:46am On Jun 21, 2015
bigass:

be ready for New things. BVN is a our Social Security number. In many countries if you dont have this number you cant open account. It is here to stay. i can tell you that even if its postponed,the postponement wont be long

Ok, but that's enough reason why it's cant close, they will always be new accounts to open except we won't haveto get it through the bank.

2 Likes

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by omojesu202(m): 5:21am On Jun 21, 2015
i wonder wht prevented u from doing it since .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ahmbal(m): 5:24am On Jun 21, 2015
I pity your mode of passing information, do you knw d risk behind showing your PAN NUMBER up dr, I pity you alongside your savings

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Time to dig ground don reach be that. Ara gbawakwaa bank nile onu angry

Bia mama nkiru, wetaram ogu na shovel. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ckmayoca: 5:33am On Jun 21, 2015
ahmbal:
I pity your mode of passing information, do you knw d risk behind showing your PAN NUMBER up dr, I pity you alongside your savings

Lol.. did u see any Number sir?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ckmayoca: 5:35am On Jun 21, 2015
bigass:

be ready for New things. BVN is a our Social Security number. In many countries if you dont have this number you cant open account. It is here to stay. i can tell you that even if its postponed,the postponement wont be long

No mind those people forming hard. If they are working and earning salary they won't form wetin concern me on here. A lot of them have less than 2k in the account. Imagine at the end of the month, ur salary hits ur account and u couldn't have access to it until u do ur data capturing, then u will knw it's not a joke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ckmayoca: 5:40am On Jun 21, 2015
For those working and earning monthly pay... I bet u do it quickly before the atm disappoints u when u need cash to pay rent or school fees and don't be deceived by those acting like no long thing cos they are all students and they keep their pay in their wallet.

5 Likes

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Shortyy(f): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2015
mtcheeeew
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by INTROVERT(f): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2015
This BVN have spoil market for G boys but I know they will find their way around.

This BVN is one of the ways to ensure security and safety within the financial sector. And have the finger prints of 80% of Nigerians...
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by free2ryhme: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by lymelyte(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
This BVN have spoil market for G boys but I know they will find their way around.

This BVN is one of the ways to ensure security and safety within the financial sector. And have the finger prints of 80% of Nigerians...

how did it spoil market for G boys?
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by iluvnaija: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2015
ALISMILE:
Wat in hell is d ops point?

No BVN no transaction. Simple enough to understand na.

1 Like

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2015
ahmbal:
Thank you... I really wonder when people will learn

1 Like

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by obyrich(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

Please how can I retrieve my BVN? I deleted it mistakenly from my phone.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by loomer: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2015
This na the reason why I dey keep my money under mattress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Lilyomi(f): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Ehyaaa
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Cutehector(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Soon dey will mark 666 on our foreheads!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by jidowu84: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Ayokunle13:
Whoever does the bvn have indirectly taken the mark of the beast. Don't you know it's bn around for a while now? It control the world financial institutions. I don't know what the Nigerian spiritual fathers are doing about this.............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2015
But that bank vex o! The time has not lapsed na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Nairaland Contractors Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.