Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians (82875 Views)

Can I Change My BVN Picture? / CBN Extends BVN Registration For Armed Forces / BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by obyrich(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2015
olabiz2010:

Kindly visit any branches of the bank you enrolled with your ticket no or your details(full name & DOB)
Thanks
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by dayosweetness(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Henrhyme4u:
All bank owner and bankers shall perish soon.
is your father and entire family dat will perish
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by petluva: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
With your 13 digits, it's still not safe. That's why banks always ask you to provide only first 4 and last 4 digits.

ibkgab001:
Thanks sir ... That is why I showed 13 digit out of 19

God bless
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Eureka123(f): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
jidowu84:

Whoever does the bvn have indirectly taken the mark of the beast. Don't you know it's bn around for a while now? It control the world financial institutions. I don't know what the Nigerian spiritual fathers are doing about this.............

Don't be naive. As much as I hate this development, it's a necessary evil. The rapture has to take place first before any mark of the beast period on earth. The holy book clearly stated the order of things. wink smiley
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by benedictnsi(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Adaahjacob:

U need a PVN for any transaction with ur account, and d PVN covers all ur accounts. Once u get it from a bank, u dont need to apply to ur other banks agn. Simple.

Buh do you think it is actually gonna end by 30th considering people who are yet to get their BVN
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by UjSizzle(f): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
True. First bank wouldn't let me cash a cheque on Friday without my BVN number.
This thing is serious.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Uncletony(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
Pls i wish to know when this BVN will end, i have not done mine yet..... Pls let anyone with a useful info quote me.....

Cos i have a little amount (in DANGOTE'S view) buh big amount that should not be messed up with.

Thanks

on 30th of june. If u have not, better do or be ready to forfeit ur acc.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by sammycaring(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2015
If I register in one bank will it cover my account in other banks or I have to go there to register too
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Uncletony(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Ruq:

Ok, but that's enough reason why it's cant close, they will always be new accounts to open except we won't haveto get it through the bank.

during opening of a new acc., u will be given ur BVN . Get it straight.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by omisakint: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2015
sammycaring:
If I register in one bank will it cover my account in other banks or I have to go there to register too

Go to your other banks with the pin you will be given at the first bank you reg.... Linking your account is easy as you won't stay in the bank for more than 10mins just to fill a form
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by eliascomm55: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2015
Ruq:

Ok, but that's enough reason why it's cant close, they will always be new accounts to open except we won't haveto get it through the bank.
just like simcard registration
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by dayosweetness(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
no offence bro, but biko shattap jawe angry We go too religious with almost every thing innovative/digital
Wen u go dey climb women indiscriminately u no go remember mark of the beast angry angry
no be idiot im be, no b only mark of the beast,na mark of the monster
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by unongu(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2015
nortcentrallord:
They will extend the date. If not, withdraw your money via atm and open another account and they will take your biometrics for bvn. @ the end of the day they will still tell you to continue the old acct.

CBN should have directed the banks to share the info and bio data of an individual with multiple accounts in different banks to save time rather than people moving from one bank to another dropping bio data. They can't spend money to build a simple software that will interface all the banks.
Multiple bank account holders DON'T move from one bank to the other for BVN capture... CBN already have a software that interfaces with all the banks. All you need to do is just register with one bank and, as soon as you obtain your BVN via SMS or Email, you should take the number to other banks that you have accounts with and they will just key it in and your details will be automatically generated from the previous registration. It's that simple. I'm talking from experience.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by mechanics(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2015
iluvnaija:

No BVN no transaction. Simple enough to understand na.
ok, so dat means even wen d date is over, one can stil do it b4 one transact like d former verification abi?
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by mechanics(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
obyrich:
Please how can I retrieve my BVN? I deleted it mistakenly from my phone.
go to ur back.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by mechanics(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2015
loomer:
This na the reason why I dey keep my money under mattress
hahah, u ar on ur own.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Chigold101(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
Pls i wish to know when this BVN will end, i have not done mine yet..... Pls let anyone with a useful info quote me.....

Cos i have a little amount (in DANGOTE'S view) buh big amount that should not be messed up with.

Thanks

BVN registration will never end but third party transaction will stop by end of this JUNE.

Third party transaction is like check (cheque), ATM but you can withdraw from the counter. Also some other bank privilages will be withheld depending on bank anyway.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Ruq:
All that closing date thing is rubish it's just to rush up the registration process, I mean what will happen to people who just opened an account? will they tell them they can't anymore. Close my foot, I still don't have any valid identification, so untill then.

Na to port werey for bank naah if them follow me try this one.
You don't need identification any more
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Chigold101(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2015
redsquare:

BVN registration will close on 30th of June aaccording to CBN but I believe that it will be extended because more than 50% of bank customers are yet to enroll.
BVN registration will never end. It will be a continous affair however, if dont have it by 1st JULY, you might not be able to use ur ATM, issue check (cheque) etc.

But if you eventually register your ATM will be reactivated and your check honoured.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Caracta(f): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2015
See OP's PAN in full display! Mehn...those numbers can do wonders. Hehehehe.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Caracta(f): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2015
My employer wouldn't pay me my salary without my BVN. Serious ish!
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by dammytosh: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Ruq:
All that closing date thing is rubish it's just to rush up the registration process, I mean what will happen to people who just opened an account? will they tell them they can't anymore. Close my foot, I still don't have any valid identification, so untill then.

Na to port werey for bank naah if them follow me try this one.

Without BVN, you will not be able to withdraw 1Naira from your account in any bank and nothing will happen because it is a CBN back wide policy,
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by dammytosh: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

Thanks

BVN wil not end. With time, You will not be able to transact with a bank unless they have your BVN data.
No loan, No withdrawal etc
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by benedictnsi(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Chigold101:
BVN registration will never end but third party transaction will stop by end of this JUNE.

Third party transaction is like check (cheque), ATM but you can withdraw from the counter. Also some other bank privilages will be withheld depending on bank anyway.

Thanks big niga
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by meforyou1(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2015
golddeejay:
The BVN collection process was annoying. I have 3 accts for different purposes ofcus and they all 'forced' me collect BVN to do transaction with them. Is it not suppose to be a BVN for an individual?
U need only 1 BVN for the 3 accounts
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by loomer: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2015
mechanics:
hahah, u ar on ur own.

Bros, na the best thing o. At least no body go tell me say I no fit withdraw from my money
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by lawfabolous: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Anti Christ is coming
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Cbn should just make up their mind because this frequent bank visits with new policies everytime is not funny at all.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by meforyou1(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2015
sammycaring:
Only 1 registration is required. Take the number to the other banks
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by plendil: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Chigold101:
BVN registration will never end. It will be a continous affair however, if dont have it by 1st JULY, you might not be able to use ur ATM, issue check (cheque) etc.
But if you eventually register your ATM will be reactivated and your check honoured.

That's what I thought. The deadline is supposed to be June 30th, but it appears many banks have already started blocking access to ones account if the BVN is lacking. For instance, Stanbic blocked online service.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2015
iluvnaija:

No BVN no transaction. Simple enough to understand na.
but it still said he should take his cash
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by plendil: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Henrhyme4u:
All bank owner and bankers shall perish soon.
Cutehector:
Soon dey will mark 666 on our foreheads!
jidowu84:

Whoever does the bvn have indirectly taken the mark of the beast. Don't you know it's bn around for a while now? It control the world financial institutions. I don't know what the Nigerian spiritual fathers are doing about this.............
mankan2k7:
666 mark is almost here, the mark of d beast. The end is definitely here. How prepared are u

grin grin
Honestly, are these guys for real or they're just joking around??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Nairaland Contractors Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.