Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians (82876 Views)

Can I Change My BVN Picture? / CBN Extends BVN Registration For Armed Forces / BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by bigass(f): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Cargoed:
When this is compromised , what next will the banks ask for Your blood.
I mean there is nothing like this in the US or UK.

Telecoms have your finger

Bank has your bio data

Nepa / Disco will ask for your DNA.

PostOffice will request you confirm the smell of your shit by inspecting your sock-away.

FIRS taxoffice... please help me on this.

There is. It is called social security number. it is however broader in its uses than BVN but without SS number you can not open an account in the USA
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by bigass(f): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Chigold101:
BVN registration will never end but third party transaction will stop by end of this JUNE.

Third party transaction is like check (cheque), ATM but you can withdraw from the counter. Also some other bank privilages will be withheld depending on bank anyway.
Third party transaction can never stop
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Cutehector(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2015
plendil:

grin grin
Honestly, are these guys for real or they're just joking around??

loool me sef dey lafff. Na joke I dey joke . As I read d oda ppo wey u add dr quote, laff tear my belle grin. Those dudes loooool
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Chigold101(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2015
bigass:

Third party transaction can never stop
ma‘am without BVN registration from July 1st unless otherwise you can do any form of 3rd party transaction...
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by bigass(f): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Chigold101:
ma‘am without BVN registration from July 1st unless otherwise you can do any form of 3rd party transaction...

Without BVN you will not be able to any financial transaction not just Third party
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Chigold101(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

Thanks big niga
u r welcome Sir!
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by menxer: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2015
BVN...
it's finally here and we are celebrating, some years back churches use to preach about the mark of the beast without which u can't sell or buy.
what's the difference between that and 'No BVN no transaction'?

did anybody force anyone to open a bank account?
is anybody being forced to get BVN?
can we see where we are going?

prophecy fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by bigass(f): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
mankan2k7:
666 mark is almost here, the mark of d beast. The end is definitely here. How prepared are u

Henrhyme4u:
All bank owner and bankers shall perish soon.

Cutehector:
Soon dey will mark 666 on our foreheads!

jidowu84:

Whoever does the bvn have indirectly taken the mark of the beast. Don't you know it's bn around for a while now? It control the world financial institutions. I don't know what the Nigerian spiritual fathers are doing about this.............

Its better you form your own financial systems.This is no 666. This is Technology.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Femistico(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Soon dey will mark 666 on our foreheads!
and u'll collect it by force, there is no how u wan do am unless u dnt wanna transact in ur life with the banks again...

ur reasoning though....
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Chigold101(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2015
plendil:

That's what I thought. The deadline is supposed to be June 30th, but it appears many banks have already started blocking access to ones account if the BVN is lacking. For instance, Stanbic blocked online service.
Fidelity bank was hard on both clients & staff in the month of April. They did it to “propel“ people into registrering.

I registered in Diamond back in October last year but I got my number in May this year. Some banks are more zealous than others
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by bigass(f): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2015
menxer:
BVN...
it's finally here and we are celebrating, some years back churches use to preach about the mark of the beast without which u can't sell or buy.

prophecy fulfilled.

ignorance is a disease. Do you know in the USA and many other countries, you need social security Number to do any transaction. If you enter USA legally, the first thing you must have to do anything is SS number. have you ever heard American Christians shouting 666? Abeg no collect am oooo.

1 Like

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by golddeejay(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2015
LordVoldemort:

Lol she used you, the ar given daily target meet. Won't have registered if not because of the dude. @ access bank ijesha, the guy is good and fast h registered me under 3 mins
lol
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by kuulkyd(f): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
Pls i wish to know when this BVN will end, i have not done mine yet..... Pls let anyone with a useful info quote me.....

Cos i have a little amount (in DANGOTE'S view) buh big amount that should not be messed up with.

Thanks

It's on now, and this is ur opportunity to get it done. U pple will be asking for closing date, so that u will crowd d bank on that day and if d poor staff squeeze face due to fatigue, and plenty body odours around them, u pple will complain.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by enigmang: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Ayokunle13:
the bvn issue is just another means to disturb people. why is it that we will always have one policy to bring up. thieves know themselves (politicians) why disturbing the labourers (masses). sometimes in this country we have to go against some of their policies or else dem go say make we come collect mark of the beast by force

Be honest?? have you registered for the BVN??
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by charlsecy(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2015
jidowu84:

Whoever does the bvn have indirectly taken the mark of the beast.... I don't know what the Nigerian spiritual fathers are doing about this.
Hmmmm.. Assuming you know what you're saying, you want the "spiritual" fathers to stop the exercise, thus preventing the fulfilment of the Prophecy?

obyrich:
Please how can I retrieve my BVN?
Go back to the point of registration.

Ruq:
.....what will happen to people who just opened an account?
You should automatically be signed up on opening an account. Didn't you find that easier to understand?
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Revolva(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2015
grin we don hear bvn I beg wat next
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Femistico:

and u'll collect it by force, there is no how u wan do am unless u dnt wanna transact in ur life with the banks again...

ur reasoning though....
guy gerout abeg.. U knw see say na joke I joke. Who doesn't knw d importance of security..
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by soundcraft: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2015
obyrich:
Please how can I retrieve my BVN? I deleted it mistakenly from my phone.

- Go to the bank you registered it
- Tender your account number, date of birth and ID.
- If you operate other bank accounts, go and submit the BVN to the bank(s).
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ahmbal(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2015
ckmayoca:

Lol.. did u see any Number sir?
at all oooo, I jst saw sterling verve card nd a NCR brand terminal nii oooo
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by UchihaItachi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
menxer:
BVN...

prophecy fulfilled.

I thought antichrist and the mark of the beast is supposed to manifest after rapture? So, seeing as you are still here on earth with all the holy holy you're forming then I guess it's safe to assume rapture has not taken place yet. unless you're saying the word of God has changed and the order of things has been modified overnight?
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by GENTLETEE(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
Pls i wish to know when this BVN will end, i have not done mine yet..... Pls let anyone with a useful info quote me.....

Cos i have a little amount (in DANGOTE'S view) buh big amount that should not be messed up with.

Thanks

The BVN exercise ends june 30
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by ekamavictor(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=Ayokunle13 post=34980424]the bvn issue is just another means to disturb people. why is it that we will always have one policy to bring up. thieves know themselves (politicians) why disturbing the labourers (masses). sometimes in this country we have to go against some of their policies or else dem go say make we come collect mark of the beast by force
[/quoteoh man , u think a beast will appear with a knife and force everyone to take 666 on dia forehead?. D mark of the beast is here already
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by nortcentrallord(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
unongu:
Multiple bank account holders DON'T move from one bank to the other for BVN capture... CBN already have a software that interfaces with all the banks. All you need to do is just register with one bank and, as soon as you obtain your BVN via SMS or Email, you should take the number to other banks that you have accounts with and they will just key it in and your details will be automatically generated from the previous registration. It's that simple. I'm talking from experience.

I understand you perfectly and what you said is not different from what I said earlier. If they wanted it to be easy for all, they would have just had a single database that works with all bank software so that you don't have to go from bank to bank with your bvn number but which ever bank you got your bvn from will just share your bvn numbers with other banks. Don't forget on some bvn forms, there is space for other accounts. The actual pain of Nigerians is going to cue up from bank to bank.

1 Like

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by benedictnsi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
kuulkyd:

It's on now, and this is ur opportunity to get it done. U pple will be asking for closing date, so that u will crowd d bank on that day and if d poor staff squeeze face due to fatigue, and plenty body odours around them, u pple will complain.

Bia nwanyi, when i asked d question i cant remember channeling it to you directly. Or leme guess you are one of the sluggish bank attendants......... Anyway, mind how you talk to people publicly because if Age was to b cars, d one i use senior you is already a CONVOY
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by jimino(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
jidowu84:

Whoever does the bvn have indirectly taken the mark of the beast. Don't you know it's bn around for a while now? It control the world financial institutions. I don't know what the Nigerian spiritual fathers are doing about this.............
my friend the coming chasetisement is not something prayer can stop because God approved it. so b prayerfull and let the spirit of GOD lead u alwys.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by fairheven: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
BVN: anti-Christ tinz lipsrsealed
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by stonecold902: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
UNLIMITED EMAIL SENDER .. BLASTER 3M .. 1, GUARANTEE INBOX DELIVERY .. 2, INBUILT SMTP CONFIG ... 3, SPOOF SENDER IDENTITY . 4, BEST FOR EMAIL MARKETING . 5, INBUILT SPAM FIGHTER .. 6, REAL TIME EMAIL DELIVERY STATISTICS ....
AVAILABLE ON LINUX MAC AND WINDOWS O.S CONTACT 09029487006 TO GET THE .JAR FILE
AVAILABLE ON LINUX MAC AND WINDOWS O.S

Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Charly68: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
What about those who are not in the country for now. Hope no penalty on lateness in registration if not CBN should prepare for litigations ooo
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by chigoizie7(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
This BVN have spoil market for G boys but I know they will find their way around.

This BVN is one of the ways to ensure security and safety within the financial sector. And have the finger prints of 80% of Nigerians...

I dey tell u oooh, boiz are crying now, local don cast full full, no more cc.

Trust, naija boiz, dem mut break d jinx, and once dey break dat jinx, ee go bad for Nigerians, cos, dem go loot wetin dem never loot b4
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by chigoizie7(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
stonecold902:
UNLIMITED EMAIL SENDER .. BLASTER 3M .. 1, GUARANTEE INBOX DELIVERY .. 2, INBUILT SMTP CONFIG ... 3, SPOOF SENDER IDENTITY . 4, BEST FOR EMAIL MARKETING . 5, INBUILT SPAM FIGHTER .. 6, REAL TIME EMAIL DELIVERY STATISTICS ....
AVAILABLE ON LINUX MAC AND WINDOWS O.S CONTACT 09029487006 TO GET THE .JAR FILE
AVAILABLE ON LINUX MAC AND WINDOWS O.S

Oga drop ur bbm pin.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by Ericsdm55(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
God knows what's best for me.
Re: See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians by fatigah(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
BVN CREATED BY THE AMERICANS , IS SIMPLY USED IN GATHERING INFORMATION, ETC YOUR IDENTITY, AGAINST FRAUD.

ITS VERY SIMPLE, FINGER PRINT ARE STORED AND SHARE AMONG COUNTRIES, WHEN NEEDED. yOU CAN HAVE FIVE DIFF NAMES , BUT YOU CAN ONLY HAVE , ONE FINGER PRINT. WITH YOUR BVN, ALL ACCOUNT , YOU HAVE IN DIFF BANKS, AND ALSO FOR CRIME INVESTIGATI

OR A LITTLE BIT SIMILAR TO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. (YOUR FINGER PRINT. DATE OF BIRTH, AND ID) ALL THESE GOES STRAIGHT TO A DATA BASE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.