Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo (45966 Views)

Mr. Ibu And Wife, Stella Maris, Loved Up In New Photo / Adorable Picture Of Mr Ibu And Kids / VIDEO Leaked – Finally Droped SEXTAPE Sarah Kwabla And Asamoah Gyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by lgboks(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2015
thamarvelz:
Little wonder he cant play good football anymo.. all he does is hang out with celebs like Wizkid, Ibu, Gyan, etc while his mates are on the training ground.. funny Adebayor
even why he was at his peak ppl like you still said he wasn't good lipsrsealed
So you saying Messi and Ronaldo don't hang out with other stars All they do is train shocked
And if the man(adebayo) follows your advice and train all day without interacting with other blacks,celebrities or team-mates,you would then say that he is pompous,thinks he is God or feels he is above others undecided
Goes to show we can't please everybody wink
Let the man enjoy his money and time cool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]make una enjoy life jooo as i dey enjoy my own since i realized that there is no God and no hell[/size]
oh boy i dey fear u o
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by lgboks(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Eliza5050:
I just love this Adebayor wink
Akpomiemie(Life is Sweet)
urhobo pikin true talk
Akpo ghene miemie(life really is sweet)
Vanity upon vanity-all is really vanity
It's the little memories and fun times that matters -the ones we share with friends and well wishers
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by ybalogs(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Adebayor still has hope with Enyimba. He should just forget England totally.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Osite83(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
[/quote]Ibu don hammer, Tottenham striker, Emmanuel Adebayor continues with his fun seeking mode as he continues to make most of his vacation. The Togolese who caused quite a scene yesterday after he stopped to stroll on a street while on his way to Accra, Ghana - was on Saturday pictured with top Nigerian comic actor, John Okafor a.k.a Mr Ibu and Ghanian talented player Asamoah Gyan..

The player seems to have gotten himself after being under public spotlight recently over family issues

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-emmanuel-adebayor-hangs-out-with.html
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Nnaeb(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2015
That cross on Mr Ibu though!
Forming Gangstar... Lol
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by collinsVP: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2015
PleasureShop:

Sorry my friend, a fool in my context is a professional jester...

Cool
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Gboskee(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]make una enjoy life jooo as i dey enjoy my own since i realized that there is no God and no hell[/size]
think of these facts
who created the earth?
who gives life and cause death?
who brings rainfall from the sky?
who taught man what he does not know?
who give you eyes to see?
an ear to hear?
who causes heart to beat?
who create and cause sun and moon evolution?
who creates animals that you use for transport and even consumption if not ALLAH?
"truth stands out clear from error"
think twise and save yourself from a humiliating purnishment(fire).
IF U want more lighting, then talk to me and remenber i am not on nairaland to hurt people

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chinaimporter:
see, u fink ur intelectual prowess is as great as God's?Do u even know how u existed? U brain washed bro! God 2ruely exists&he luvs u,,,,

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Adamsdelrio(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Stelvin101:

Who ask u?
Na Dr Who...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Uwaomapaul(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chinaimporter:
May God Forgive You
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by calista1234(f): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ade baba
So na from village d bein d do u all dis tin Wey u go do face to face wif net an u no go score nw u nvr old come hang booth
Enjoy sha
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
rattlesnake:
Olori ibu
O gaa fu e oo
It is tall for u ooo
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Bcus dem dey enjoy demself come mean say dem no bliv in God or hell like u bah?
Wereh tutu
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
I must be fame and rich. God has signed it already
Amen ...and me too
But bro u mean to say "u must be famous "
Or "u must be fame"? cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Astutechris(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Seriously Mr Ibu face be like them force am make he snap the pics... Lol
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by codedguy001(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its good to be a celebrity!

Meanwhile, checkout dis wonderful jam from d new 'wonderkid on the block'. Here's DONMASH telling u to go UNDEEEERRRR..... Download it here: http://kiwi6.com/file/9drgzy5bb9

Warning: you will not be able to resist d dancing urge, so don't fight it grin

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Daniel058(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Chinaimporter bikonu, kwere na chineke. .. angry
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Malikberry(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mr IBU be like 'make this guy no transfer family problem to me o'
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Emmanuel is making most of the time lovely
Meanwhile please contact us for your building, painting and tiling works. Thanks

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by whoisuche: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chinaimporter:

May God forgive you and open your eyes to repentance
Read: PSALM 41-7
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by horlakunle25(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
All I see is two nigerians, one ghana!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.