Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh (38270 Views)

Buy From Street Hawkers, Go To Jail – Kaduna Gov El-rufai / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Kaduna Gov. El-rufai Visits Zaria, Appeals For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by shilexholly(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its called change....
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by vedaxcool(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
EazyMoh:

Bros all these Ramadan feeding is politics and a conduit means to siphon people's money. I live in kano but I can tell you I only saw these so called trucks distributing Ramadan food only twice since Shekarau time!
there is a system in Islam to take care of the nonprevillaged, especially under Zakat, which is not tied down to Ramadan.
There is nothing wrong with the ban. so carry on. happy Iftar.
Thanks.
It is but helping the poor isn't a crime. Now I don't know how great the distribution was, but i do feel the govt should have thought of alternative which will exclude the use of govt. money.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
clefstone:
you r surely a catholic and u went to church today #bestill
U sabi am bro

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by MosakuAW(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
babyest22:

Please is Christians not xtain, you will have the time to write Muslim in full but will refer Christians as xtians
Rubbish!

I would not have reply you, but your last word got me thinking.

You look like a matured guy in you DP. Me typing Christains as Xtains mean no harms. At the point of typing, i forgot the full spelling of it and remember the short spelling which pple understand and sometime used.

I never xpected anybody to have that as an offence to Christainity. Muslim is shorter and Xtain is shorter too in words that us why i used it.

Dont use such word again if you dont know the situations one is at the time of doing.

Always remember to put yourself in other person's situation. Dont quick to judge.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by goryorhal(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Make dem dey complain .. Na food dem go chop after Ramadan abi ..
Na who send / ask them to fast ?
If food no dey to break make dem no fast .. Na by force ? So why complaining/ blaming the governor ...

Ride on governor
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Galadimabawa: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!

May Allah guide us to know the truth in Jesus name.
funny u are neither cool no hot
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
It is a welcome development.

In as much is not in the consitution to feed muslim or xtain during fasting and it is neither in the Koran or Bible.

Are the xtain fed during their fasting period too?

I know my Muslim brother will lash me but am ready to accept the lashes.

Feeding the needy is only allowed if it's from his personal pocket or from wealthy Muslims around....The money spent on feeding the needy should be.used to create jobs.

But if it's feeding the handicapped or disable,it's encouraged for the govt to assist them just like we have social security votes in the advance world.

What time of the year do the xtians fast?I thought it's not in the xtian law

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by jcross19: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
why won't it be a good development for a bigot like you.. Bet it with me, with the way you go about littering this forum with your hate posts because u feel its a faceless forum, you won't get away with it. You will surely suffer the consequences. It won't be long before you begin to see it.
because the truth was told. Allah is just barking dog with claw and teeth. Grab dynamite and blow up yourself.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Rexology: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
"Change" has two faces, positive and negative side. The decision is for the general interest of the people(Positive side),at the other hand, its a bad news for the few beneficiaries of the scheme(Negative side).Most of them shouted "CHANGE", today the change has come and they are "SHOCKED"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by yomip3t(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

In as much is not in the consitution to feed muslim or xtain during fasting and it is neither in the Koran or Bible.

I'm a Muslim and a practicing one. You said it so well. Nigeria is a Multi-Religion country. However, it's never done anywhere. Ramadan is meant for what the Sheihk is stating but NOT with Government fund. It should be done individually and every individual knows the reason why He/She is doing it. El- Rufai did the best thing. He can do it with his money, not the government fund. Same as sponsoring for Hajj and Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by synergycom19: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok,the government has no money
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by mubitechnology: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
At least it will some lazy people find food and not relying on government for every thing
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by zeyney(f): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
thank you
U Re Welcom
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by hilary26(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kai! Changi! Walahi!
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by uoaenterprise93(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
welcome development for the nation
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by 1stdammy: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmmmm.................ur kind are rare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Sibrah: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
why won't it be a good development for a bigot like you.. Bet it with me, with the way you go about littering this forum with your hate posts because u feel its a faceless forum, you won't get away with it. You will surely suffer the consequences. It won't be long before you begin to see it.
Stop being emotional about what did you not contribute to and grow up. Anybody fighting to have free food from goverment is worse than a begger. Goverment has no business subsidizing lazy folks in the name of religion.
People who always wish to take stupidity beyond a faceless forum like this are nothing more than brainwashed violent bigots.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by asunmon(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
I think is Not the responsibility of government to be feeding people during or after Ramadan .Any wealthy individual can do such charitable act.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by RapLawd(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why are they shocked Is the government their religious body? Or Kaduna State has only Muslim habitats

Will they support the governor if he did same to Christians during lenting period

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by bukster(f): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in giving to the less privileged but why must the government do it
Can't mosques and Islamic charity organization rally up funds to feed the poor themselves. Giving to the poor is what makes a good person.
This way the government can spend money developing the state so that there will be less poor people to feed.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Banter1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I'm not concerned about what Elrufa'I did but who is stopping the Christians from doing the same?
because its wrong. We christians don't beg to be fed during our fasting like you guys does. Besides stop deceiving yourself that you're fasting. How can you be fasting and you go about it like, this fasting is not easy today, this fasting is this is that, shut da f up and drink water or better eat food. What you guys are doing is not fasting but starving yourself. Let me not go further so that I won't be banned.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by RapLawd(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
danjumakolo:

Feeding the needy is only allowed if it's from his personal pocket or from wealthy Muslims around....The money spent on feeding the needy should be.used to create jobs.

But if it's feeding the handicapped or disable,it's encouraged for the govt to assist them just like we have social security votes in the advance world.

What time of the year do the xtians fast?I thought it's not in the xtian law

40days before Easter...

It's not much noisy like the Ramadan cus it's a thing of choice... not compulsory!!!
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Banter1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Today is sunday, I will let u go Don't try dis wif me next time, cos I won't take it cool wif u #salaam
nice responce. I love you #Nohomo
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Banter1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
We need birth control here in the north. Almagiris everywhere.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by clovislouis(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dollyak:
Of course you are. Shortsighted fools
. Who dear?
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by abduljabbar4(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Banter1:
because its wrong. We christians don't beg to be fed during our fasting like you guys does. Besides stop deceiving yourself that you're fasting. How can you be fasting and you go about it like, this fasting is not easy today, this fasting is this is that, shut da f up and drink water or better eat food. What you guys are doing is not fasting but starving yourself. Let me not go further so that I won't be banned.
YOU ARE A BIG IDI0T. ISLAM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY SO ITS NOT YUOR BuSINESS IF WE FAST FOR JUST 1 SECOND. USELESS IDIOTIC PIG

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Dollyak(f): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
francizy:

She have vexed.. grin grin
lol don't mind me. Some people just like free stuffs too much. I doubt the poor ones are even benefiting from the scheme.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by petermichaels(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Is d feeding by force. Go and work bo! Lazy feeeful!!
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by francizy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dollyak:

lol don't mind me. Some people just like free stuffs too much. I doubt the poor ones are even benefiting from the scheme.

E be like say you.. One big man will collect government money meant to feed 500-1000, call up 20-30, feed them and pocket the remaining cash for him and his family members.. Moreover, some people here are hating on the move when Kaduna is about 45% muslims and 45% Christians with the remaining from other religions or atheist. Is it justifiable to feed only the Muslims there? No way. We have to be just in this country and place everyone and every religion at same level. No one man is better than the other..
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
I rily support ur post cuz the govt is not spose2take responsibility4ur religeous sacrifices God's reward is in heaven soo havin som1/govt aid u serve god is rily wrong it's just like u bin compensated. To serve ur god and also the aspect of govt sponsorin pilgrimage is alwys not right, most people go there cuz dey re paid allawances n it's free ur sacrifice4ur religion shudd be done wholeHeartedly

MosakuAW:

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Ichala(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
That is the change taking place in Kaduna. El Rufai is indeed a visionary leader, from my knowledge of the hausas, I know it will not be easy for him to take that decision, this shows that El rufai has a redeemable vision for the state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others / Drone Shots Of Barrister Natasha Akpoti victory rally In Okehi Lg(pics, vid) / EFCC Arrests Hafsat Ganduje, Wife Of The Governor Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.