Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari (17986 Views)

PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju / I’m Reaching Out To Those Who Defected To APC – PDP Chairman, Sheriff / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by baseg25(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
A popular Prophet, Israel Nasiri, the Shepherd in Charge of Christ Apostolic Church released a warning statement to Buhari last week.

The statement reads:

“”Buhari will have a lot of problems. It was the people that spoilt PDP that are deflecting to APC. Nigerians knew that Tambuwal for instance was a PDP man.

“You cannot tell me that he didn’t have good relationship with personalities like former presidents Goodluck Jonathan and Olusegun Obasanjo.

“Buhari should note that as most of these politicians conspired against Jonathan and got rid of him, they could do the same thing for him.

“If Buhari wants to succeed, he should be a friend to politicians with unstable policies but never to entrust anything in their hands.”

“Growth means improvement from limited level to unlimited. Nigerians have been clamouring for change in churches, mosques, market places and everywhere.

“But God told me that Nigeria does not need change; they need growth. Nigeria needs to grow spiritually, economically, religiously and so on.

“Change means moving or shifting from one place or thing to another. God said Nigerians are deceiving themselves. What kind of change are we talking about?

“Is it change from good to bad or bad to good? We are crying for change but have we defined the kind of change we desire?”

“Nigeria needs growth and not change. I advise the new president and other elected officers including governors to consider this.

“You can only grow with Christ with good conscience. For instance, Ekiti people were clamouring for change. I think they have seen change but they are crying today.”

“A nation is a group of people leaving in a unit together guided by constitution. Every human being has different beliefs. We may have different God but it is obvious that people profess they have one creator.”

source : http://streetgist.com/dont-befriend-pdp-politicians-who-defected-to-apc-cac-prophet-israel-nasiri-warns-buhari/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Blessinzy(f): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
na wa, THESE MEN OF GOD!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by baseg25(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Blessinzy:
na wa, THESE MEN OF GOD!
abi nw

1 Like

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by merry02(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Noted!
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by zenith4biz(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Seen
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by baseg25(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
More reply

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Rilwayne001: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
You are right on point pastor.
Being a leader requires a lot of wisdom, I pray God lead Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by baseg25(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:
You are right on point pastor.
1q
Being a leader requires a lot of wisdom, I pray God lead Buhari.

yes good thought

Cc fatdon , introvert

1 Like

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by viczing(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Blessinzy:
na wa, THESE MEN OF GOD!

They should face church and win soul

Not mingle with politics which we know it's a dirty game here in africa

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
most politicians are only loyal/faithful to their pockets undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by superior1: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't think he needs to be told
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by freedom96: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Prophet go and seat down.
It's God himself that's protecting GMB.
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by tucky200(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dey don start again

1 Like

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by menesheh(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by adepiero: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good advice but PMB knows better than to dine with the enemy wink
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
You don't need any prophet to tell you these things. It's all there for everybody to see. The so called 'CHANGE' is/was a Fraud
We are too gullible, so we believed them. Me must suffer whatever comes with it
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by anonimi: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Like Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi, Kwakwanso etc not so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Ahmed4002(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Prophet of doom
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by ultrazone(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
hqhq
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by kay29000(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmm! The pastors have resumed season 2 of "Pastors in Politics" series. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Cyriloha(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=baseg25 post=34990121]

source : http://streetgist.com/dont-befriend-pdp-politicians-who-defected-to-apc-cac-prophet-israel-nasiri-warns-buhari/[/quote
MR Man please if the prophecy is from God good thanks fir that if not go and Concentrate on what God asked you to Do and please if your not A TRUE Prophet of God most high please Quit and search for your career.
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
PDP is APC and APC us PDP. open ur thick skull so that it will enter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by ITbomb(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Really
Does this man know that Amaechi was PDP governor and speaker for 8 years
Tambuwal was PDP speaker for 4 years
Atiku is board member PDP,

Which of the PDP defectors will he start to stay away from

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by bornmekus: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok,but you Men of God should stop interfering into political matters except you people likes to be receiving insults.
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Judolisco(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
He is right
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by Sunofgod(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Buhari is a CPC man!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by gbaskiboy: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
How will he reconciles this with Jesus words to Love one another? Pastors promoting political intolerance since the time of Nimrod
Re: Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari by MrRhymes101(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
SOMEONE THAT CAN ABANDON HIS PARTY IN TRYING TIMES WILL SURELY ABANDON U SOMEDAY. TAKE CAUTION MR PRESIDENT

MY SIGNATURE... WATCH ME ONLINE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / LIVE Photos From Edo APC Rally / Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.