Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Will You Do If It Was Your Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If It Was Your Child? (687 Views)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If It Was Your Child? by japhmanuel: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
What will you honestly do to the mother-in-law if it was your child??

Re: What Will You Do If It Was Your Child? by Chopet(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Probably nothing nothing,,the deeds has been done. Jst vex and kp quite

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If It Was Your Child? by austine4real(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
My Oyo ppl dey giv tribal marks as if na d pikin offend em
Re: What Will You Do If It Was Your Child? by VickJames(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Omugwo has ended, time to go home mama
Re: What Will You Do If It Was Your Child? by japhmanuel: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
VickJames:
Omugwo has ended, time to go home mama
lol
Re: What Will You Do If It Was Your Child? by An2elect2(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
I will stop imagining or assuming...scary and not fair.

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream Last Night / What Happens When You Cant Wait For Gods Time -pic / Court Dissolves 25-year Old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.