Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) (47593 Views)

Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by UnknownT: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anywhere you go and you no hear "Nna Eh!!!" or "Nwanne", that place no dey safe wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
ok
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
prince3009:

Let me give you their mother's number so you can ask her.

080telitelipoursefenpiffzelo! grin
*Faints* grin cheesy
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by jonadaft: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lalasticlala happy fathers day. Your attention is needed here. grin

How come the kids are not wearing gloves in one of the pics.
Common sense.
Use your head.
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by letsbet(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
congrats to dem, hope there is no boko harams ova there?
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by kbams241: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jxt hoping dis jobless Nigerian guys won't start trekking for dem again
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
hatux:
Astonishing kiss

What's up with this introvert, you wun chop cane?

Ah! shocked

Cane? shocked
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by omojeesu(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Great family. Uncommon Nigerians. Next : Conquer the south pole!!! Congrats to them.

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Mintayo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
So many other families will love to do same if given the same opportunity, if they have the resources!

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
valmunich:
what's so special about them reaching the north pole
what's so special about this comment of yours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Missmossy(f): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aww this is touching embarassed

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by chinolization: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ife eji abu onye Anambra erika. Truly the light of the entire black nations!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
valmunich:

well its obvious u avnt reached ur state capital.....well do i blame u, do u knw where north pole is? of course u dont.
dat is why whites seem better than us,cos they celebrate success n achievement bt a broke ass black stationary unmoving travelless underachieving dude like u cant see success nor understand achievement...

5 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
prince3009:

Let me give you their mother's number so you can ask her.

080telitelipoursefenpiffzelo! grin
LOL grin

Wicked! angry

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Pita99(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lalasticlala happy fathers day. Your attention is needed here. grin

How come the kids are not wearing gloves in one of the pics.
propably because the gloves will Wet the Paper they are holding,as you can see their gloves have Ice abi snow on it on the other pictures.
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Onozztins:

They are from Anambra correct,but I'm very convinced that they arent based in Anambra.Cos from.what I have seen an Average Anambra person do*lips sealed*..Willie is working!

N.B Before you scream Tribalism.and the likes,I am proudly Ndigbo,n. I av lived in Anambra so U cant tell me nada..

you are as confused as ur post....

7 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
ceecee0703:

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
ceecee0703:

Take some coins and get educated...Some more coins and buy reading glasses

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by wealthyguyman(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls I wan trek from Lagos to this North Pole. grin to.congratulate PMB

Who go welcome me?
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
angelTI:
I want to ask some questions for knowledge sake biko. Nobody should tell me to Google it o ejoo cry

What is the north pole and what does it signify? Which country is it situated

the north pole is a large mass of land covered by ice lying in the northern hemisphere away from the arctic circle
in habitable areas around it includes greenland,Russia n one island north of russia hope this will do...
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
ok...let them go to antarctica...aka south pole next

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Vic18: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
valmunich:
bad belle

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Onozztins:

Take some coins and get educated...Some more coins and buy reading glasses

muah educated my sis if na education ....my degrees will be a record dat wont be beaten in ur family for years....my c.g.p.a's will only be a common unattainable wish for you...then for my school? you might write jamb n sat all your life n not be admitted even if u are mistakenly admitted all ur communual,family n private land would be sold to pay tuition fee....so dont talk to me about education i think u need it badly

4 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
cool..
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Lovechyld101(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
How does this put Bread on my Table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Strong Reasons Why Nigerians In The UK Are So 'stingy' / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.