Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

What I Learnt At The Church Today (fathers Day) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Learnt At The Church Today (fathers Day) (428 Views)

Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt At The Church Today (fathers Day) by chocolateme(f): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Of course every message and teachings all over Nigeria is for fathers because it is their day today.
But what I grabbed most at the church today and wish to share is that fathers should stop beating their wives no matter the provocation and besides, your kids are observing, the preacher said that u and your wife are one so if you beat your wife u are also beating yourself and a man who beats himself is a MAD MAN. Are you a mad man? You can decide to stop your madness or continue to be a mad man.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt At The Church Today (fathers Day) by SuperSuave(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
wow! Thanks for sharing op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ana Crash: 23 Families Seek Amendment To Compensation / What Are They Saying? / PETITIONS- By Oladele Taiwo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.