Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,563 members, 7,781,825 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Must Marry Now! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Marry Now! (7648 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Marry Now! by edwife(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
cococandy:

I totally forgot about the north.
Oh they are correct then because the north averages more than 50percent sef. So when it's combined with other areas.

Yea SE is not high.

See silly me,i am dozing off,afternoon sleep is something else.

Yea North is the problem here and without education it's going to be difficult to amend it.
Re: I Must Marry Now! by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
edwife:

That is why you must not settle for less. A pretty face should not be the only quality a man should desire in a woman.
In prov 31:13 A Virtuous Woman works willingly with her hands,so my brother seek a young lady who is ready to work and support you financially.
When you read what the ladies say,you will notice that they talk about women being independent

What are your thoughts on the bolded?

What is your take on the OP?
Re: I Must Marry Now! by czarr(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
......if I ever get married it gonna be for the sake of my kids and not for me,....but for my children to be able to say they have parents and a family......so they won't feel isolated or different front other kids.

...I'm not gonna marry for love,because you fall in love many times before you die,rather compatibility and mutual understanding!
....left for me marriage is a no no,but I'm not selfish so I have to consider the psychological effect its going to have on my kids.
Re: I Must Marry Now! by edwife(f): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
bukatyne:

What are your thoughts on the bolded?

What is your take on the OP?

Just as i wrote there,a woman should have something doing in order to help her husband relieve some financial burden.Except he is doing well and the two of you talk about one staying at home to care for the kids.

I am on the same page with the OP,i wouldn't have posted it if i didn't find it interesting.They talked about some of the challenges young mature ladies are going through.
Re: I Must Marry Now! by Mznaett: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chigoizie,,my dear i cnt explain o...funny enough money isnt a problem to them. Well Only d creator knows
Re: I Must Marry Now! by majamajic(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
@Op how can u say 40/50% of naija first marriage ends up in divorce? I stopped reading at that spot.
Re: I Must Marry Now! by edwife(f): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
majamajic:
@Op how can u say 40/50% of naija first marriage ends up in divorce? I stopped reading at that spot.

You can suit yourself but before that you might want to use google and some of Nigerian court archives..... wink
Re: I Must Marry Now! by majamajic(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
edwife:

You can suit yourself but before that you might want to use google and some of Nigerian court archives..... wink

Google my country ? Besides must u insult people online ?
Re: I Must Marry Now! by SAMBARRY: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin

notorious ejigbo customary court known for rascally couples grin
cococandy:

They must have carried out this survey in Lagos.

Igando and ejigbo areas specifically. grin

It can't be that high in other states.
Re: I Must Marry Now! by SAMBARRY: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Edwife your head is correct. Take 5.

You have said it all including cococandy too
Re: I Must Marry Now! by edwife(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Edwife your head is correct. Take 5.

You have said it all including cococandy too

Lol this old thread,i don forget about this sef.... cheesy
Re: I Must Marry Now! by SAMBARRY: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2015
grin
edwife:

Lol this old thread,i don forget about this sef.... cheesy
well I just saw it cheesy
Re: I Must Marry Now! by Sunnypar(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Very informative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.