Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group (49166 Views)

Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone / 7 Silly Things People Do On Social Media / What Intelligent People Do With Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
I belong to #7 crew.
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by KingTom(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
tunnamania11:
To hpahz - Black cat Tw aci- Observer Mzla urel- complainer Mzm ayd - Razor blade fingers Ami nat508- picture guru Cyn dy- Second observer Scen tmarlc- Epistle master Kingt om- Agbaya Albe rto- Razor blade fingers Orijin1 01- derailer

cry cry cry
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
tunnamania11:
Tohpa hz - Black cat Twa ci- Observer Mz laurel- complainer Mzma yd - Razor blade fingers Amin at508- picture guru Cy ndy- Second observer Scent marlc- Epistle master King tom- Agbaya Albe rto- Razor blade fingers Orijin 101- derailer
Razor blade
shocked shocked shocked

Oh my Gosh
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by cyndax(f): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
tunnamania11:
Tohpahz - Black cat Twaci- Observer Mzlaurel- complainer Mzmayd - Razor blade fingers Aminat508- picture guru Cyndy- Second observer Scentmarlc- Epistle master Kingtom- Agbaya Alberto- Razor blade fingers Orijin101- derailer
..ehhh.passing by....viewing from...angle 180°..lolz .....funny
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
cyndax:
..ehhh.passing by....viewing from...angle 180°..lolz .....funny
รฬєєτђєคгτ
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by letsbet(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
watsapp groups are shitty place for a start, plus they drain ur furcking battry.
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by XYZADIGOR7: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
God bless u . Nice post
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
tohpahz:
Orijin101 (see them ) very annoying spamming

Richidinho sign language

Alberto2k tongue kiss

Aminat508 winkmarketer

Mzmayd cheesy

Cyndax. Complainer

Scentmarlc ogah boss grin

Tunnamania11 cool

Kingtom wink mum.u tongue number Stealer

Adeh39 smiley

** Characters grin

You are so on point grin grin

Origin and Kingtom grin grin

Baaaaaahdt guys

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by cyndax(f): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Orijin101:
รฬєєτђєคгτ
..boo u wan derail d thread..lol
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by iamkingzlee(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Loool! Nice writeup OP! #Number7Crew
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by prettyJoy22(f): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am proudly no. 7 tongue angry
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Spells(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok, but i gained nothing from this ur post n am pretty sure no one gain from it too...annoy u this annoy u that...quit whatsapp n rest n save us the sentiments...
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by chorui2o: 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
tunnamania11:

Tohpahz - Black cat
Twaci- Observer
Mzlaurel- complainer
Mzmayd - Razor blade fingers
Aminat508- picture guru
Cyndy- Second observer
Scentmarlc- Epistle master
Kingtom- Agbaya
Alberto- Razor blade fingers
Orijin101- derailer

U nko undecided

Oya modify that post and include your name sad

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by scentmarlc(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
ddddon:

1. The Copy and Paste Masters:
These set of people, would remain silent in the group waiting for a message to paste. All those annoying messages that ends with "send to 20 people and you will receive good news next week in your life" As if God now have a Whatsapp account.

2. THE NUMBER STEALERS :
These set of people, won't even do the courtesy of " hi" or "sup" they will just go to group info and start collecting number of opposite sex with cute D.P.
Then you will receive a message like this "hi, am Dapo, I got your number from YORUBA STUDENTS GROUP" as if that explain why you should collect my number in the first place.

3. INTERNET PREACHERS:
These set of people are the holier than thou people, all they do is to send a long sermon with different Bible verse and a prayer at the end.
Knowing fully well that 95% of the Group participants won't read their epistle talk less of bringing out their Bible to read the verses.

4. GROUP COMPLAINERS :
these set only type something in the group to inform you that you people are finishing his/her MB or that you people are killing his/her Battery.

5. PICTURES GURUS:
These set of people, you find almost in every Whatsapp Group. they won't chat, they won't greet, they post only pictures in the group then they leave. Next day they come online they post another picture then they leave again.

6. OBSERVERS CLUB:
These are the people that no matter what, they will never type anything in the group. If you like call their names a thousand times, they won't reply, yet they are in the group, year in year out. And they read virtually everything that happens there.

7. ANTI GROUP:
these set of people are against anything called a group page, once you include them in a group, its like you have stabbed them in the heart.
The first and last thing they will say in the group is "who created this group self" then next thing you will see is 08031391*** left.

8. BOSSY ADMIN:
how I hate these set of Admins, as if Whatsapp pays them for the job they are doing. Always giving orders here and there. And they don't fail to let you know that they can remove you from the group.

9. ONLINE MARKETERS:
Sometimes I wonder how much they make from disturbing people with fake links like "learn how to make 200,000 monthly by just pressing your phone" or " get 10gig for just N1000 " as if na their Papa get MTN

10.UNNECESSARY CHATS

This to me is the most annoying of them all, these set of people mostly two or three persons, and they will start discussing matters that are private or personal to them in a group page, matters that no matter how hard you try you won't understand because you were not there when the incident happened. Yet they will bring such discussion to a group page.

Feel free to add some of the annoying things people do in a Whatsapp Group.

DEDICATION: Am dedicating this to "EFFICIENT ADMINISTRATORS" Whatsapp Group and also "GORONYO CORPERS" Group.

Very very true....am hoping ScentHQ whatssapp guyz can read dis....

Tunnamania11 adeh39 mzmayD cyndax Kingtom

"See dem"gringringrin

Abeg guyz tommorrow voting starts ooo, dont forget me

Nice one op, very informative and hilariousgrin
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by cyndax(f): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

"See dem"gringringrin

...lmao...me no sabi .....wetin una dey yarn ere ohh...am innocent ni
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by andyxyler(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
guilty of no. 6
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

"See dem"gringringrin

See them grin grin grin
U nko?
Silent observer grin
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by tohpahz(f): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeh39:

You are so on point grin grin

Origin and Kingtom grin grin

Baaaaaahdt guys

#TEAM SCENT

wink yes oo
Where u go since??
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by tohpahz(f): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

"See dem"gringringrin

Tell dem tongue
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by scentmarlc(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
tohpahz:
Orijin101 (see them ) very annoying spamming

Richidinho sign language

Alberto2k tongue kiss

Aminat508 winkmarketer

Mzmayd cheesy

Cyndax. Complainer

Scentmarlc ogah boss grin

Tunnamania11 cool

Kingtom wink mum.u tongue number Stealer

Adeh39 smiley

** Characters grin

Tohpahz d black winch....all mentioned above are guilty of atleast two......"See dem"gringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by tohpahz(f): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
tunnamania11:

Tohpahz - Black cat
Twaci- Observer
Mzlaurel- complainer
Mzmayd - Razor blade fingers
Aminat508- picture guru
Cyndy- Second observer
Scentmarlc- Epistle master
Kingtom- Agbaya
Alberto- Razor blade fingers
Orijin101- derailer

U get luck say i no fit put that face here
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by scholes0(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
ddddon:

2. THE NUMBER STEALERS :
These set of people, won't even do the courtesy of " hi" or "sup" they will just go to group info and start collecting number of opposite sex with cute D.P.
Then you will receive a message like this "hi, am Dapo, I got your number from YORUBA STUDENTS GROUP" as if that explain why you should collect my number in the first place.

LOL cheesy grincheesy grin cheesy
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
tohpahz:

wink yes oo Where u go since??
No mind me jare........ cheesy
I will come back very soon wink

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by tohpahz(f): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

Tohpahz d black winch....all mentioned above are guilty of atleast two......"See dem"gringrin

Orijin and stephenqueen angry
Always spamming
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by cyndax(f): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeh39:

See them grin grin grin
U nko?
Silent observer grin
..whi
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by cyndax(f): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeh39:

See them grin grin grin
U nko?
Silent observer grin
..who
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by tohpahz(f): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

Type the mumu complete Na, if Aunty spermbutt no ban you make I know why grin grin grin

Who steal your number? undecided

I no dey fear.. i just feel like putting that fullstop tongue

Na u dey thief number nq wink
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by scentmarlc(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
tohpahz:

U get luck say i no fit put that face here

Black winch cat mistress cheesy

Hope say yu no forget say voting starts tomao
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by cyndax(f): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
tohpahz:

Orijin and stephenqueen angry Always spamming
..ya that's true
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol werin you fix
Ipledge 1-9 not 1-6 grin grin:
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by tohpahz(f): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

cry cry cry

Agbaya ni.. mu.mu.. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.