Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group (49178 Views)

Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone / 7 Silly Things People Do On Social Media / What Intelligent People Do With Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by 12month: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
seems me I am anti-group. Just few days ago, I was on my bed already around 12midnight, surfing. na so one guy add me to his group, I exit am, he added me again to another group, i exited, he added me thrice, I exited and finally blocked him from whatsapp.

secondly, once u send me those junks about "how satanism or 666 wants to kill people" or how whatsapp is giving free credit, I block u instantly. All my gfs know this, and they dare not try it. grin
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by KingTom(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Haha Ah aha grin
grin grin
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by SuperSuave(m): 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
softysparky:

Yeah, Life is too short to be serious all the time cheesy

Good night dear.

Good night señorita cool
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by SuperSuave(m): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
12month:
seems me I am anti-group. Just few days ago, I was on my bed already around 12midnight, surfing. na so one guy add me to his group, I exit am, he added me again to another group, i exited, he added me thrice, I exited and finally blocked him from whatsapp.

secondly, once u send me those junks about "how satanism or 666 wants to kill people" or how whatsapp is giving free credit, I block u instantly. All my gfs know this, and they dare not try it. grin

haha! Do you have fear of meeting or socializing with new people? Are you an atheist? How many "gfs" do you have? cheesy
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by 12month: 12:14am On Jun 22, 2015
SuperSuave:

haha! Do you have fear of meeting or socializing with new people? Are you an atheist? How many "gfs" do you have? cheesy

nope these groups drain your battery and most of what dey discuss are almost meaningless. why add me to "comedy group" or "free browsing group"? I am in some few whatsapp groups which I joined with my consent
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by mustyhboy(m): 12:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by JaYbeS(m): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2015
9 is very common with women... Advertising there boutique
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by JaYbeS(m): 12:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Na women dey use #9 pass to advertise their boutique
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by macsilver(m): 12:38am On Jun 22, 2015
omojoshy:
The list isn't complete please... grin

Readers without contributing a word is number 11 grin

I call them 'Road side viewers' tongue

Lolz

lol... Thats No. 6. Annoying pple
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Starships4u:
Guilty of none courtesy I don't group chat
I haven't tried that shiit either, don't know how it works.
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by adelolaa(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Number 8 is ma favorite cheesy grin cool ..... But Seriously some people deserve ban undecided undecided
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by menshealth1234: 1:31am On Jun 22, 2015

Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by splufik008(m): 2:05am On Jun 22, 2015
u b group 7 Pple ni
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by NeuroBoss(m): 2:42am On Jun 22, 2015
zleemshaddy:
'the observer' undecided cool
Você na verdade fala português? Onde aprendeu esta língua maravilhosa?
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by eskahy(m): 3:56am On Jun 22, 2015
THE GOSSIPPER: The become the linda ikeji of the group
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by haggdon: 4:10am On Jun 22, 2015
People who are always speechless in a group, they don't talk irrespective of how value what you posted. But they always engage in a conversation when they notice a woman join any conversation they are not involved, and they will always interfere and sdo all they can do to fascinate the woman by using pleasing words.
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by olasclef(m): 5:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Group chat ko, group chat ni
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Jok3r(m): 5:15am On Jun 22, 2015
ddddon:

1. The Copy and Paste Masters:
These set of people, would remain silent in the group waiting for a message to paste. All those annoying messages that ends with "send to 20 people and you will receive good news next week in your life" As if God now have a Whatsapp account.

2. THE NUMBER STEALERS :
These set of people, won't even do the courtesy of " hi" or "sup" they will just go to group info and start collecting number of opposite sex with cute D.P.
Then you will receive a message like this "hi, am Dapo, I got your number from YORUBA STUDENTS GROUP" as if that explain why you should collect my number in the first place.

3. INTERNET PREACHERS:
These set of people are the holier than thou people, all they do is to send a long sermon with different Bible verse and a prayer at the end.
Knowing fully well that 95% of the Group participants won't read their epistle talk less of bringing out their Bible to read the verses.

4. GROUP COMPLAINERS :
these set only type something in the group to inform you that you people are finishing his/her MB or that you people are killing his/her Battery.

5. PICTURES GURUS:
These set of people, you find almost in every Whatsapp Group. they won't chat, they won't greet, they post only pictures in the group then they leave. Next day they come online they post another picture then they leave again.

6. OBSERVERS CLUB:
These are the people that no matter what, they will never type anything in the group. If you like call their names a thousand times, they won't reply, yet they are in the group, year in year out. And they read virtually everything that happens there.

7. ANTI GROUP:
these set of people are against anything called a group page, once you include them in a group, its like you have stabbed them in the heart.
The first and last thing they will say in the group is "who created this group self" then next thing you will see is 08031391*** left.

8. BOSSY ADMIN:
how I hate these set of Admins, as if Whatsapp pays them for the job they are doing. Always giving orders here and there. And they don't fail to let you know that they can remove you from the group.

9. ONLINE MARKETERS:
Sometimes I wonder how much they make from disturbing people with fake links like "learn how to make 200,000 monthly by just pressing your phone" or " get 10gig for just N1000 " as if na their Papa get MTN

10.UNNECESSARY CHATS

This to me is the most annoying of them all, these set of people mostly two or three persons, and they will start discussing matters that are private or personal to them in a group page, matters that no matter how hard you try you won't understand because you were not there when the incident happened. Yet they will bring such discussion to a group page.

Feel free to add some of the annoying things people do in a Whatsapp Group.

DEDICATION: Am dedicating this to "EFFICIENT ADMINISTRATORS" Whatsapp Group and also "GORONYO CORPERS" Group.

damn ryt
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by femez(m): 5:36am On Jun 22, 2015
OK
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Floyd45(m): 5:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Observation group.. like Bami Eda said "observation no be crime"
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Yemiseun(m): 5:48am On Jun 22, 2015
It annoys ♏ε b'cos I don't like seeing any unread notification on my phone
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by tollysmart(m): 5:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Good job bro, ya all should please check out my photoshop works www.nairaland.com/2392889/ name-atom-these- some-photoshop thank you
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by tollysmart(m): 5:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Good job bro, ya all should please check out my photoshop works www.nairaland.com/2392889/ name-atom-these- some-photoshop thank you
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Abayor7: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2015
omojoshy:
The list isn't complete please... grin

Readers without contributing a word is number 11 grin

I call them 'Road side viewers' tongue

Lolz

You know the meaning of "observers" at all? undecided
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by akyus(m): 6:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Starships4u:
Don't you think you're guilty of #7, anti group.

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2015
For awesome-looking websites, webapps, booking portals, CMS, that are responsive across multiple platforms (PCs, Smartphones, Tabs, etc) for your business, personal, events or otherwise; front-end graphic design and back-end frameworking, contact ME asap.

Competitive rates and high quality production. Tel: 08154310591. BBM: 79E2E04C.

Wishing you the best in the week ahead ;-)
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2015
Menn I have never been in a whatsapp group
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by anonym0us: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2015
lilcashking:
In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED
maximum INNOCENT
human beings
1) "Hitler"
Do you know who he was
He was a Christian, but media will never call
Christians terrorists.
2) "Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe".
He has killed 20 million human beings including
14.5 million were starved to death.
Was he a Muslim
3) "Mao Tse Tsung (China)"
He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.
Was he a Muslim
4) "Benito Mussolini (Italy)"
He has killed 400 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim
5) "Ashoka" In Kalinga Battle
He has killed 100 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim
6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,
1/2 million children
has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these
people are never called terrorists by the media.
Why
Today the majority of the non-muslims are afraid
by hearing the words "JIHAD".
Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root
Arabic word "JAHADA" which means "TO STRIVE"
or "TO STRUGGLE" against evil and for justice. It
does not
mean killing innocents.
The difference is we stand against evil, not with
evil".
You still think that ISLAM is the problem
1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 500,000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths
(caused by non-Muslim).
7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma etc (caused
by non-Muslim).
8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million
deaths (caused by non-Muslim).
"MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS
AND
TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS."
Please remove first double standards on Killings.
Muslims' are murderers

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Joshkid(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Starships4u:
try it out.. . Tz cool
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Abayor7:

You know the meaning of "observers" at all? undecided
I don't my guy. pls educate, educator, educating, education and educational me biko grin grin

Lolz tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group by beyoncausme: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2015
not bad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane / Do People Still Fall For This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.