Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? (46333 Views)

Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience These Symptons Please Call Me Now / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by demmy0325(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Blessingnice983(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Hiv: what are the early symptons, and how long does an infected person begins so experience the symptons?
Please talk to me!

Fever (this is the most common symptom)
Swollen glands
Sore throat
RashFatigue
Muscle and
joint aches and pains
Headache Rapid weight loss.
Recurring fever or
profuse night sweats.
Extreme and unexplained tiredness.
Prolonged swelling of the lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck.
Diarrhea that lasts for more than a week.

1 Like

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by RedCard1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
I hope one cannot contact it by responding to your thread because I just commented

1 Like

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by jamex089(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
E-doctors your attention is needed.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by seunlayi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
I m ftc on page 1

1 Like

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by jumpmasta(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Symptoms of HIV could take btw 2 to 8 yrs..depending on if it's HIV 1 or 2
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
HIV hav stn we call window period. That is the time btw infection and manifestation of symptoms. Symptoms of HIV is classic of common infections: common cold, rashes in d mouth(candidiasis), prevalence of stds, and coughing often similar to TB. Persistent diarrhoea and fever among others! This is a summary!!!
Pharm Hamzy
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by AskProf: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
kilode100:

Lol..
I'm sure he's asking for a friend " grin grin

You got my ribs cracking... Always my friend, not me.

1 Like

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by ignis: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Informative thread
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by stepo707: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hit google.com
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
ah ah
go test nah

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by ajebuter(f): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wait, make. I ask Ifa and Amadioha

Dem say make we bring: 10 cows from daura

20 kegs of grandnut oil, 200 baskets of tomatoes, 10 bags of rice

Ok I don talk wetin ifa requires

Make I go s-h-i-t

2 Likes

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Morhziez(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
I was once sick and i exhibited almost all d symptoms of hiv den fear gripped me because i disobeyed my father's instruction not to use anyother persons clipper apart from my personal clipper... I didnt knw that it was the fear that was making me ill.. Thank God Today Sha!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by calculator123(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Please help answer these questions.
How many days does sypmton begins?
that why we have google it makes ur wait easier and faster.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by chimerase2: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Please help answer these questions. How many days does sypmton begins?
bro did u sleep wit olosho shocked
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Morhziez(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Morhziez:
I was once sick and i exhibited almost all d symptoms of hiv den fear gripped me because i disobeyed my father's instruction not to use anyother persons clipper apart from my personal clipper... I didnt knw that it was the fear that was making me ill.. Thank God Today Sha!!!
But early symptons includes:
1.Fever
2.Photophobia
3.Sore Throat
4.Swelling of the lymphatic glands
5.A Pink like rashes all over the body
6.Night Sweats
7.Coughs. . Etc
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by loashi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sometyms,HIV may not exhibit itself 4 days,months n even decades,d best way z 2 get tested,buh smptoms such as fever,fatigue,achy muscles,sore throat,skin rash,nausea vomitting,weight loss,pneumonia,dry cough,night sweats,nails changes,etc may show erly signs of HIV

1 Like

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by omoharry(f): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Night sweat, fatigue, skin irritation etc. if you are in doubt of your hiv status you beta go for a test.Is not a dead sentence.so cheers up and book an apointment with ur doctor.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
I think it is better you get tested first to know your status though someone in window period could tested Negative depending on test/reagent modalities.

At early stage on HIV, someone may be asymptotic I.e shows no symptoms and sign depending on the level of immunities , viral load and the serotype of the HIV .

But symptoms like recurrent fever, diarrhea, skin rashes, recurrent cough and sore throat ,unexplained weight loss could be the early symptoms in some people.

The duration of the manifestation of all these symptoms are not specific. They depend on the level of immunity and co-mobidities eg Pulmonary tuberculosis.
It varies between some months to 10 years.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
kilode100:

Lol..

hehehehe, Lol grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
lol... I can't imagine the state you are right now! but why don't u tell us hw e dey do u first grin
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by stanifex31(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lmao...[size=8pt][/size]
kilode100:

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by AK6464(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by animalz: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Hiv: what are the early symptons, and how long does an infected person begins so experience the symptons?
Please talk to me!

SINCE NO BODY WON HELP YOU.

1. YOUR SHITTE GO STRONG

2.YOU GO DEY SEE CROCRO FOR YOUR YANSH

3. YOUR EYES GO RED LIKE PERSON WERE DON SMOKE

4. FOR NIGHT, YOUR BODY GO DEY DO YOU LIKE SAY MOSQUITO DE BIT YOU.

5. YOUR LEFT BREA&T GO DEY PAIN YOU SHALL SHALL

6. YOU GO DEY PISS ONE ONE DROP, COS THE TIN GO DEY PAIN YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by AsanwaKC(f): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
it's ok...it's just HIV not EBOLA!
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Please talk to me!

You could have HIV for years and experience no symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Morhziez:
But early symptons includes: 1.Fever 2.Photophobia 3.Sore Throat 4.Swelling of the lymphatic glands 5.A Pink like rashes all over the body 6.Night Sweats 7.Coughs. . Etc
Photophobia? he go troway him photo album niyen
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by DeeOneBangin: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Menstrual Pain undecided
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by xabi148(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dude HIV is the end of the world oo
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by tommykiwi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Please help answer these questions.
How many days does sypmton begins?
Guy go hospital. Abi we be doctor or do u tink anyone of us done experience am b4 to know when it starts. Wish u all the best,Hiv free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo / 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.