Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? (46324 Views)

Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience These Symptons Please Call Me Now / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by BABANGBALI: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Please help answer these questions.
How many days does sypmton begins?
my friend get out of here and go to hospital for counseling before it is too late and always wear condoms before coming here,I no fit shout.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Goldenheart(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ahmeduana:

ENI A FORO LO TO NI TOUN BAJE....KINI KO LORO O SO. THIS YOUR HEART NO GOLDEN AT ALL....

emi ni mo koba niii?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by neyur: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Hiv: what are the early symptons, and how long does an infected person begins so experience the symptons?
Please talk to me!

You don enter one chance....doctor no dey ur area?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
xabi148:
I no blame u..if u get HIV wats else do u liv 4 wen u don c ur death n no hope
na ur mama giv me na...lolz
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

SEE THIS EEDIOT,

THE TIME WERE THE PERSON DEY FVCK YOUR SISTER. YOU KNOW undecided
like hm dey Bleep ur mama rite nw
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by mentorandfriend(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Goldenheart:
The poster above me is being optimistic...

Original HIV Symptoms :

Op soon u will start experiencing the following:

Respiratory paralysis or Dyspnea
Excessive salivation (Oral secretions may become profuse and thick)
Drowsiness
Restlessness
Sudden loss of consciousness
Ptosis
Ophthalmoplegia
Paresthesias and Dysesthesias

Palatal paralysis
Glossopharyngeal paralysis or Dysphagia
Vertigo Fasciculations
Limb paralysis
Ataxia
Head drooping

(Cervical muscle paresis or paralysis)
Headache
Local pain or Numbness

.Shock
Hypotension
Abdominal Pain
(may be severe)

Nausea and Vomiting
Regional lymphadenopathy and Lymphadenalgia
Fever
Epistaxis
Flushing of the face
Warm skin
Increased Sweating
Pallor

Then you die with a very nasty erektion down there....
You were asked for early symptoms, and you posted this trash you have no idea of. Are you ok?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by jomoh: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:

At least 3 months and above depending on how strong your immune system is. HIV symptoms can never manifest in days because it takes time before it wins the war against our immune system.

But the best is to go for check up. Its not the end of the world. Magic Johnson the famous Basket baller has being living with it for close to 30years. Early diagnoses is very important before it develops to AIDS.

And there is psychological symptoms. This is when you have a feeling that you're having the symptoms and in actual facts you would start having and feeling the symptoms. Its just that they are not real but a figment of your brain's imagination.

I once suffered it until I did HIV test twice. The first was three months before NYSC camp and second immediately after camp.

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Miami11: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
simba1:
Hiv: what are the early symptons, and how long does an infected person begins so experience the symptons?
Please talk to me!

You will never see the symptoms if you use the medications religiously.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Miami11: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
NGO gives out medication for free be Frank with them, if you get medicine that is retroviral you will never see a symptom a day in your life

If you need support and advice hit my inbox
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Allikola(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
My people kindly Google this statement. ' HOW TO CURE HIV AID WITH HABBATU SAUDAU, HONEY, ZAITUN' and get back to me for clarification.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Miami11: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Depending on your location the best medicine I have seen are the new once a day pill complera and stribild.
If this are not available where you live take what they give you for the rest of your life never miss a dose. Never miss lab test to determine effectiveness of your medicine.
You need advise and support get in touch. Let me know your location like country to link you up with resources.

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Miami11: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Allikola:
My people kindly Google this statement. ' HOW TO CURE HIV AID WITH HABBATU SAUDAU, HONEY, ZAITUN' and get back to me for clarification.

Avoid such idiots, there is no cure for HIV
However the retrovirals stop the virus from growing, that way, you live a healthy life

Way back people used to take cocktail combos like Retrovir, truvada, kaletra, zidovudine, viramune and such in combinations,
If you live anywhere in Africa you will get three combinations of this medicines. Take them as advice and go back for check up frequently.

Good luck and God bless.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Miami11: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Symptoms depend on how far along the disease has progressed.

For instance if your T cells are 500 you will not have symptoms,

If your T cells drop to 200, you might begin getting opportunistic infections which can show up as any infection or symptoms.

So your first treatment plan would be to check your T cells, as soon as the lab results are out the doctor will determine what kind of medicine to give you.
Your goal with taking medicine is to always make sure your viral load is always undetectable and your T cell is over 600.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by kbams241: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

Dead man angry
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin..o my God can't stop laughing
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Miami11: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
kbams241:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin..o my God can't stop laughing

Why are yeye people assuming this is funny smh to ignorance.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by kbams241: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miami11:

Why are yeye people assuming this is funny smh to ignorance.
Lmao..I guess ur problem is bigger Dan d joke den..I promise ure Gona laugh hard wen u get ur problem solved
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
HIV can start showing symptoms of flu in from 2 ot 3 weeks of infection, the virus can also last up to two years in a patient without any symptoms. That's why you can get tested negative today and 6 months later positive. So go for a test twice this year.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Miami11: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
kbams241:

Lmao..I guess ur problem is bigger Dan d joke den..I promise ure Gona laugh hard wen u get ur problem solved

My problem could be bigger than life but laughing because ( tihihihi! you don hear someone is sick or could be fighting for their lives) what are you slow poke or plain deranged maniac, excuse my French people. There's time for everything, you want jokes slide off to jokes section.
Don't you think ignorance is a bliss, you could learn something about this illness to help others or bless someone,
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by israelBigFame(m): 12:03am On Jun 22, 2015
As a matter of fact HIV is not easy to contact especially if you are a male, it is just like getting a girl pregnant you might be lucky some people can even have sex for 5yrs with a + and still not contact the virus ,but the more you have sex with a + the more you are at risk. So no worries even if na olosho u Bleep without condom plenty hope Dey

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Agbegilodo: 2:55am On Jun 22, 2015
simba1:

My friend go and get tested..... Now and also 3 months after..... There is nothing anyone can do for you on this forum.....
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by tunde1200(m): 3:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Really?

israelBigFame:
As a matter of fact HIV is not easy to contact especially if you are a male, it is just like getting a girl pregnant you might be lucky some people can even have sex for 5yrs with a + and still not contact the virus ,but the more you have sex with a + the more you are at risk. So no worries even if na olosho u Bleep without condom plenty hope Dey
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by kaylechy(m): 5:01am On Jun 22, 2015
simba1:
Please talk to me!

Enyi go do lab test fast!
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by kaylechy(m): 5:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
You will feel like dying but you will not die grin

Lmaooooooo
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:03am On Jun 22, 2015
animalz:

WITH YOUR TOMATO D1CK undecided YOU NO KNOW SAY THE MAJOR WAY TO CONTACT HIV NA TROUGH SEX.

ODE.

GO READ YOUR BOOK
with ur mumu brain na d only way bdat bah,na u suppose go read ur book.ode jatijati!!!
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by ndumats(m): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by worksmart(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2015
HIV does not cause AIDS.
AIDS caused by HIV medication.

DO NOT TAKE HIV TEST

DO NOT TAKE ANY HIV / AIDS MEDICATION

EAT WELL, REST and you would be healthy and live a long life.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Morhziez(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Elxandre:

I once had this fear, till I visited an American forum and I learnt from several medical experts that it is practically impossible to contract it from a barber's clipper.

I was really surprised!

wow!!!!
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by iykekris(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2015
There is no need to worry yourself over the internet unless u wants to worry urself to death, the wisest thing to do is to go for check up as a negative HIV test overrules any symptoms u might be having, it could be something else so stop diagnosing hiv over the net. Different information could kill u.
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by simba1: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Thank You all for your time, explanations and advice, but I never said I am a victim!
Thank's for the education, indeed Nairaland can do even better than google!
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Miami11: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
HIV does not cause AIDS.
AIDS caused by HIV medication.

DO NOT TAKE HIV TEST

DO NOT TAKE ANY HIV / AIDS MEDICATION

EAT WELL, REST and you would be healthy and live a long life.
What are you, stupid or dump?
Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
kilode100:

Lol..
I'm sure he's asking for a friend " grin grin

Everyone on here is always "asking" for a friend. This NL people sef.

Re: Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Goldenheart:

Then you die with a very nasty erektion down there....

Dude..you are wrong. That is MAGUN

HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo / One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other / 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA