Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (67344 Views)

Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by vstarvibe: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2015

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/06/see-pictures-of-psquare-and-flavor-flexing-with-5-sexy-south-african-girls/

Africa Super twins are currently in South
Africa, Peter , Paul and flavor who are
known for their love for ladies shares picture
of them with sexy 5 South African babes.
The Duo also strike a pose with mafikizolo

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/06/see-pictures-of-psquare-and-flavor-flexing-with-5-sexy-south-african-girls/

Cc : Lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by UnknownT: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
See as dem concentrate on the light skinned girls leaving the dark skinned girl on her own undecided

FTC: Shout out to all the Fathers though Fathers Day no too popular like Mothers DayS grin . I dedicate this FTC spot to all responsible fathers out there#HappyFathersDay

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Okay, dat one no concern me. Watching my nollywood movie in 5D.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by danaiks(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:
See as dem concentrate on the light skinned girls leaving the dark skinned girl on her own undecided
She has the smallest boobs lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Mykel4God(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok

Only God knows what will happen after taking these pictures with those South African babes

I know those babes won't go unpunishedgrin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na all these artists dey make girls bleach, see the way them sideline the black babe. sad angry angry.

Na all these same people go first shout Racism when white man sideline them.

Pfffft.

Black is beautiful joor

17 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by joebeckz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
I wonder if posing with ladies to snap is flexing automatically!
anyway I like dis duo. hapilly married with kids and still focused on their career more than d so called ? who say they are focusing on their career but have babymamas all over. hell yes we know you are a celeb,your baby mama will as well know that you have to travel frequently, wife her and don't give silly excuse. you have the money,you have the time too if u really value her like the okoye's are doing. all I believe is that such men are still boys and don't wanna grow,not da silly xcuse of focusing on careers

5 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Glamour09(f): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
SMH
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Naija and South Africa lipsrsealed
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by loomer: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na person send her go there?
UnknownT:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by juniormusa(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
They are shooting another music video, mehn this guys are really trying!

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by timpaker(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:
Why did they concentrate on the light skinned girls leaving the dark skinned girl on her own? undecided

So it is racism then?
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wt haz this world turned into? Ladies nw pose happily... Even with dem pants on..and snap. sad undecided
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by pbs4real(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Alryt. . . .nxt
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by youngwarlocks: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
racism everywhere, dear black skinned ladies, don't compromise because of anything, not even discrimination......Black is beautiful!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by ylaa(f): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
HHHH
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by HRich(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Flavor go and Marry. Small time now you will tell me you have been searching for a beautiful girl that you will marry.

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by salt419(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
So
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Raylight2(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:
I wonder o...he even backed her when the left hand was empty...1st photo

6 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by beyoncausme: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
eating money....

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:
Because they are mentally sick, colonised dunces who think like slaves. It shows that money and fame is no substitute for intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by directonpc(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
na so sha
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by adonismuller(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why always South Africa Girls?

Are there still virgins in that country?

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by auditor0471: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am just booking a plot of land here for me and my future black wife to pose
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by ralph28(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmm,now they'll bring HIV to Nigeria.

Tot dat dey married?

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by SirBlack999(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
That's the reason why there men are attacking Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by tociano009(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
shocked
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by sunny4life(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:
As in ehh.....dem no even look the black girl sef.

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by peeta89(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow 5th to comment. Very soon I will be FTCM...
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Flashh: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:

FTC: Shout out to all the Fathers though Fathers Day no too popular like Mothers DayS grin . I dedicate this FTC spot to all responsible fathers out there#HappyFathersDay
Don't you see she looks masculine.

You want hateAss to call them gay?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) / Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) / Another Woman In Davido’s Life Is Pregnant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.