Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (67315 Views)

Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by lilmax(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Vivipop(f): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sexy?
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by FrankValency(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Peter (2 whites),paul (2 whites) flavour,just 1 black........ The girls are partial,we will not take this till a committee is sent to SA and tell y flavour is being cheated.... If lola catch una eh.

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by myklangelo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
If they are about to have trois-a-manage I should be invited. Hope I got it correct my fellow corrupt personalities.

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by mizvee(f): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Don't like how flavor back that girl in the first pix...

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by chaberry(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
those south African babes are bomb, Mehn I really need to work extra hard to become a walking bill board.

Musical Single Loading..................................
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by bornmekus: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by zicoraads: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
MrCork grin
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Tic4tac(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
The black babe tho...
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Manchidede(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
lol... Dey sharp oo!!! grin
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by chaberry(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok
UnknownT:
See as dem concentrate on the light skinned girls leaving the dark skinned girl on her own undecided
it wasn't intentional
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
chaberry:
Ok it wasn't intentional
Bullshiit.

3 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by ylaa(f): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Shameless gals every where! y can't the women folk be more sensible? the guys are dressed properly but they are naked. shm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by whizdammy9: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
no mind them
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Adesiji77: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:
See as dem concentrate on the light skinned girls leaving the dark skinned girl on her own undecided

FTC: Shout out to all the Fathers though Fathers Day no too popular like Mothers DayS grin #HappyFathersDay

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by chinolization: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anambra boiz taking over the world with fame and wealth.

It feels great being an Anambran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by teejah03(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
guyz flexing!!!!!
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by AsanwaKC(f): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
ok
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by shizzle11(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Niggas keeping it hot and real. A smashing hit collabo is definitely on the way. tongue

I smell an award winning club banger. cheesy

Can't wait. cool
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by naijainfogalery: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
PSquare I remember the song , after the show na the party ooo
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by sexyglow(f): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmm
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
All the south africans the same height.
are they that short in s.a?
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by idithlove(f): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ohk
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by sexyglow(f): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
[Odi kwa very riskyi][/i]
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Toks2008(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
mencade5:
o boyyyyy......today na sunday as usual it almost time for me to fvck my babe.

time to go peeps....will gist you later how we did it.

*stops keke*

driver abeg drop me for crystal estate.

Thats is the future wife of one man o.hmmm anyway incase u no marry am just know that another man is also sbusy screwing your wife to be..funny life
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Glamour09:
SMH
I dont know why you are shaking your head (smh).
But if you are syh for what i m also smh for, i pray dat your head ll never carry locust bean (ori e o ni buru).

Last Bullet
see as those girls dey advertise their n akedness, plus including: see the dumb op that posted the trash thread & the mumu mod that brought it to the fp

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video / Lilian Gabriel Defrauded Of Her Life Savings By A 'Prophet' / Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.