Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (67333 Views)

Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by otiigba1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
This girls are not females, i suspect the may be transvestites undecided they can look so real one would not be able to recognise
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by wildikeman(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Xenophobia never drive them? undecided
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by blackpanther25(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miaraka:

Yes, there's plenty. For instance, the Zulus still do virginity testing. They also have lots of light-skinned ones, if that's important to you. In fact, it appears to me that most of them are light-skinned. So you can attend the annual Umhlanga ceremony and choose the one you like, if you care to mary a virgin - light-skinned or not.
Most of them are light skinned because they are not black but coloureds, which are mixed group( consisting of Khoisan(black),European(white) and Asian).

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Missmossy(f): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
They are indeed flexing grin grin

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by macjoshmini(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Peter,your wife is watching!!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by prospero5(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
FRANKOXY:
must one be this naked to be noticed?
pertinent question
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by bewla(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
sanyeri
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
niceguy7:
Wt haz this world turned into? Ladies nw pose happily... Even with dem pants on..and snap. sad undecided
its called bikini. its not inappropriate as they are at the beach. what else do you want them to wear? a coat?

3 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by danaiks(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
ilovecritics:

My brother - Your eyes don reach there already?? grin grin grin
Na so I see am oooooo grin grin
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by front247: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op, dat makes u to pour on ur trousers.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by LeSudAfricaine: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
MduZA:

you fail to understand that this picture was taken at the edge of the sea where the girls were playing....
Ja neh, ai the reasoning on this site leaves a lot to be desired,lol
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by bukster(f): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
The dark-skinned girl has the best body but she is the most ignored embarassed
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by seppuku: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Ja neh, ai the reasoning on this site leaves a lot to be desired,lol

Na everywhere una hear South Africa una dey comot like rat.

Una no get website wey dey discuss una issue.

Gbegborun!

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by loomer: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
RaeMystix:

That's actually very true.

Thank u jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
MissGdope:

its called bikini. its not inappropriate as they are at the beach. what else do you want them to wear? a coat?
Bikini or whatever u call .......in as much they are on pants.......its supposed to be an under wear....#endtimetinz shaa undecided
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by HARDDON: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Flashh:

Don't you see she looks masculine.

You want hateAss to call them gay?
He's tapping current, chk whr d left hand is resting
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Miaraka: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
hensben:
see mumu..south africa? same people wey dey kill their brother(xenophobic)...the day internationa record label go sign them like dbanj then i will accept they are really taking over.

There are millions of African immigrants here. You can also come and join them. The more the merrier. If you come here and focus on your legitimate business, you'll be ok. Also, for your own sake, you should know that this is a highly organized society. For instance, if you're driving, you should stick to your lane and stop when the traffic light turns red. Failure to follow the rules or abide by the law can cause very serious problems, even death for you the law-breaker and innocent users of the road. No one will kill you for finding yourself a virgin. I've lived in Nigeria and other countries in Africa and Europe. I can tell you from my own personal experience that men everywhere are jealous when they discover that a girl they were still thinking of wooing is already going out with a foreigner. There's no one going around hunting for Nigerians to kill. We have more important things to do than that. Apart from that we would end up in jail.
How I wish the overwhelming majority of African immigrants who're enjoying themselves here could take some time from their tight schedules to tell you how sweet it is to be here.
Stop believing everything you read in newspapers or see on TV. Develop a questioning mind for the sake of your country and this continent. There's a lot of lies and manipulation in the media. The main reason for this was to set the stage for SA - Nigeria relations when Buhari takes over. It is in the interests of certain people and nations that there should be tension and conflict between SA and Nigeria as that will most certainly divide and weaken Africa, thereby making it easier for them to continue to exploit our wealth and dictate how we should rule ourselves. Another reason is that drug dealers, brothel owners and other criminals would like to enlist the whole continent as their defender against communities, incl law-abiding Nigerians, who are sick and tired of them and would like them to be arrested, jailed and or deported.
You were told that Nigerians were killed in SA. Not even one was killed. The people who died were an Ethiopian, Bangladeshi, Mozambican and Zimbabwean, seven in all. May their souls rest in peace. Their killers were arrested together with more than 300 other perpetrators of anti foreigner violence.
You were also told that the Zulu King caused the violence against foreigners. It's a very big lie. He spoke in idiomatic language and the translation was very bad, maybe deliberately so. What he said was not different from what people who are fed up with foreign criminals and police inaction usually say. Further to that he said those things three weeks before the attacks on certain foreigners. Between me and you, there are 12 million Zulus here. If their King had given an order for them to kill foreigners, thousands of foreigners would have died, not four foreigners and not three weeks later. Not even the police would have managed to stop them. The ICC and the South African Human Rights Commission have been investigating. I doubt they'll find anything different from what I'm telling you.
The person who caused the attacks is an Indian supermarket owner. He hired foreigners while a strike by locals was in progress. It is alleged by local authorities and the police that stone-throwing between the foreigners and locals led to the involvement of taxi drivers when their vehicles were hit by stones and other missiles. Once that happened, the violence spread like wild fire. Even then, the majority of people didn't get involved and the violence happened in a very small part of Durban and a very small part of Johannesburg. Millions of South African citizens and foreigners, government and public organizations condemned these attacks and even took action to ensure that it will never happen again. We even have anti-xenophobia billboards and committees working on various measures to address the underlying causes of attacks on foreigners.
Now that doesn't mean I can give you a guarantee that everyone will be safe from now onwards. I, myself, am not 100% safe. We live in a violent society, where local and foreign criminals break into homes, rob banks, rape, sell drugs, own brothels, etc.
I don't know what it will take to stop people in certain parts of our country from taking the law into their hands when the police fail to deal with local or foreign criminals. I can't also guarantee that fights among Nigerian criminals or between SA and Nigerian or other foreign criminals will not result in fatalities and that the fatalities will not be dubbed xenophobic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
thread closed
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by EbolaParasite: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
danaiks:

She has the smallest boobs lipsrsealed

Probably the only real one too
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
niceguy7:

Bikini or whatever u call .......in as much they are on pants.......its supposed to be an under wear....#endtimetinz shaa undecided
Oga bikini is not underwear. Na wa oo
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by seppuku: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miaraka:

There are millions of African immigrants here. You can also come and join them. The more the merrier. If you come here and focus on your legitimate business, you'll be ok. Also, for your own sake, you should know that this is a highly organized society. For instance, if you're driving, you should stick to your lane and stop when the traffic light turns red. Failure to follow the rules or abide by the law can cause very serious problems, even death for you the law-breaker and innocent users of the road. No one will kill you for finding yourself a virgin. I've lived in Nigeria and other countries in Africa and Europe. I can tell you from my own personal experience that men everywhere are jealous when they discover that a girl they were still thinking of wooing is already going out with a foreigner. There's no one going around hunting for Nigerians to kill. We have more important things to do than that. Apart from that we would end up in jail.
How I wish the overwhelming majority of African immigrants who're enjoying themselves here could take some time from their tight schedules to tell you how sweet it is to be here.
Stop believing everything you read in newspapers or see on TV. Develop a questioning mind for the sake of your country and this continent. There's a lot of lies and manipulation in the media. The main reason for this was to set the stage for SA - Nigeria relations when Buhari takes over. It is in the interests of certain people and nations that there should be tension and conflict between SA and Nigeria as that will most certainly divide and weaken Africa, thereby making it easier for them to continue to exploit our wealth and dictate how we should rule ourselves. Another reason is that drug dealers, brothel owners and other criminals would like to enlist the whole continent as their defender against communities, incl law-abiding Nigerians, who are sick and tired of them and would like them to be arrested, jailed and or deported.
You were told that Nigerians were killed in SA. Not even one was killed. The people who died were an Ethiopian, Bangladeshi, Mozambican and Zimbabwean, seven in all. May their souls rest in peace. Their killers were arrested together with more than 300 other perpetrators of anti foreigner violence.
You were also told that the Zulu King caused the violence against foreigners. It's a very big lie. He spoke in idiomatic language and the translation was very bad, maybe deliberately so. What he said was not different from what people who are fed up with foreign criminals and police inaction usually say. Further to that he said those things three weeks before the attacks on certain foreigners. Between me and you, there are 12 million Zulus here. If their King had given an order for them to kill foreigners, thousands of foreigners would have died, not four foreigners and not three weeks later. Not even the police would have managed to stop them. The ICC and the South African Human Rights Commission have been investigating. I doubt they'll find anything different from what I'm telling you.
The person who caused the attacks is an Indian supermarket owner. He hired foreigners while a strike by locals was in progress. It is alleged by local authorities and the police that stone-throwing between the foreigners and locals led to the involvement of taxi drivers when their vehicles were hit by stones and other missiles. Once that happened, the violence spread like wild fire. Even then, the majority of people didn't get involved and the violence happened in a very small part of Durban and a very small part of Johannesburg. Millions of South African citizens and foreigners, government and public organizations condemned these attacks and even took action to ensure that it will never happen again. We even have anti-xenophobia billboards and committees working on various measures to address the underlying causes of attacks on foreigners.
Now that doesn't mean I can give you a guarantee that everyone will be safe from now onwards. I, myself, am not 100% safe. We live in a violent society, where local and foreign criminals break into homes, rob banks, rape, sell drugs, own brothels, etc.
I don't know what it will take to stop people in certain parts of our country from taking the law into their hands when the police fail to deal with local or foreign criminals. I can't also guarantee that fights among Nigerian criminals or between SA and Nigerian or other foreign criminals will not result in fatalities and that the fatalities will not be dubbed xenophobic.

Long Tori

Na South African coloured girls in bikin cause this one?

Abeg make una free P Square o!

3 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Miaraka: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
blackpanther25:
Most of them are light skinned because they are not black but coloureds, which are mixed group( consisting of Khoisan(black),European(white) and Asian).
Black panther, very sorry I have to disagree with you. The Khoi and San people were always light in complexion. They are the indigenous people of South Africa. There may be people of mixed blood among them but they were always very short in terms of height and light in complexion because the climate. Thousands of years ago South Africa was a very cold place. Even as I grew up here in the 60s and 70s South Africa had a temperate climate. It has changed a great deal since then. The dark complexion among us, including the West Africans came from East Africa. Our ancestors were very dark and tall when they came here but their complexion changed and became lighter thanks to the climate and intermarriage between our forefathers with the Khoi and San women. The Zulu King is light in complexion but there's no white blood in his family. That, however, does not necessarily that you won't find people with European blood among the Zulus or other Africans. I just want you to know that most South Africans who are light in complexion, have African hair and speak indigenous African languages are like that because their forefathers took the Khoi and San women as wives. Even the clicks in the Nguni family of languages ( Zulu, Xhosa, Swazii and Ndebele) were the result of intermarriage with the Khoi and San. The Khoi and San people's is a click language and was incorporated into the Nguni languages per intermarriage. Finally, please be aware, that the Pharaos were pitch black and we the Africans, were building pyramids in Egypt, Sudan and Ethiopia with mathematical and astrological precision thousands of Years before anyone in this world could be called European or Asian. There was no one in Asia, Europe and Anericas until our ancestors arrived there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by LeSudAfricaine: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
seppuku:

Na everywhere una hear South Africa una dey comot like rat.

Una no get website wey dey discuss una issue.

Gbegborun!
It's cause I know mindless comments like this one I sure to follow
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by LeSudAfricaine: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miaraka:

Black panther, very sorry I have to disagree with you. The Khoi and San people were always light in complexion. They are the indigenous people of South Africa. There may be people of mixed blood among them but they were always very short in terms of height and light in complexion because the climate. Thousands of years ago South Africa was a very cold place. Even as I grew up here in the 60s and 70s South Africa had a temperate climate. It has changed a great deal since then. The dark complexion among us, including the West Africans came from East Africa. Our ancestors were very dark and tall when they came here but their complexion changed and became lighter thanks to the climate and intermarriage between our forefathers with the Khoi and San women. The Zulu King is light in complexion but there's no white blood in his family. That, however, does not necessarily that you won't find people with European blood among the Zulus or other Africans. I just want you to know that most South Africans who are light in complexion, have African hair and speak indigenous African languages are like that because their forefathers took the Khoi and San women as wives. Even the clicks in the Nguni family of languages ( Zulu, Xhosa, Swazii and Ndebele) were the result of intermarriage with the Khoi and San. The Khoi and San people's is a click language and was incorporated into the Nguni languages per intermarriage. Finally, please be aware, that the Pharaos were pitch black and we the Africans, were building pyramids in Egypt, Sudan and Ethiopia with mathematical and astrological precision thousands of Years before anyone in this world could be called European or Asian. There was no one in Asia, Europe and Anericas until our ancestors arrived there.
I agree with this
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by seppuku: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miaraka:

There was no one in Asia, Europe and Anericas until our ancestors arrived there.

I don't think black Panther said anything out of line. He included Khoi, San, European and Asian(Malay) in his attribution of light skinned South Africans which is in line with what you just elaborated on.

As for the above statement you made, Please be aware there were other types of Humans that inhabited Asia and Europe namely the Neanderthal and the Denisovans. The so called "Africans" or first Homo sapien sapiens that evolved and left Africa did populate and over run the rest of the "Humans" that lived in these areas but they also absorbed their DNA as well.

Therefore your ancestors technically did not arrive in these areas first but the ancestors of all HOMO SAPIEN SAPIENS that exist today

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by LeSudAfricaine: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miaraka:

Very well said
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by seppuku: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Very well said

Do you just agree, don't you make any statements at all ?

Gbegborun!

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by LeSudAfricaine: 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
seppuku:

Do you just agree, don't you make any statements at all ?

Gbegborun!
I echoe his sentiments, It's what me and other South Africans been saying all along, he put it brilliantly
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by 14(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
blackpanther25:

are you sure? Because i see only one coloured lady, 3 are blacks. Majority of women in SA are light skinned, dark skinned women are in a manority. SA is cold, hence many people are light skin due to weather conditions.

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
vstarvibe:

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/06/see-pictures-of-psquare-and-flavor-flexing-with-5-sexy-south-african-girls/

Africa Super twins are currently in South
Africa, Peter , Paul and flavor who are
known for their love for ladies shares picture
of them with sexy 5 South African babes.
The Duo also strike a pose with mafikizolo

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/06/see-pictures-of-psquare-and-flavor-flexing-with-5-sexy-south-african-girls/

Cc : Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Hijab In Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.