Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (67343 Views)

Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
vandalZA:
that's your problem DUMMY!
Sure it is! Now f**k off! You xenophobe! angry lipsrsealed
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by MPSA(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
all4naija:

You quite know you people are overrated! Never will I date any South African girl in my life! cool wink

Our ladies are beautiful, my country is also beautiful, so you suppose to be attracted by SA, or else you like ugly and bad stuff cheesy cheesy
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2015
MPSA:

Our ladies are beautiful, my country is also beautiful, so you suppose to be attracted by SA, or else you like ugly and bad stuff cheesy cheesy
I like Latina or Latin American women not smelling n a k e d Zulu girls in their dusty huts in Township! There you have it. Bwahaha... Zulus! I am curious to know the first person to have used that word ZULU. The person must be a pure savage indeed. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2015
MPSA:
All4feces always talk bad about South Africa, I wish him more horrible dreams about SA, till his smelling a$$ smells good grin grin
Coming from a bantu bushman who wipes his bottom with leaves n sticks grin

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
SOUTH AFRICA!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) / Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) / Another Woman In Davido’s Life Is Pregnant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.