Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,221 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen (33013 Views)

Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / Gov. Okorocha Sacks 27 Local Government Chairmen In Imo State. / Aftermath Of Lagos State Local Government Chairmen Election In Eredo Lcda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen by mamanaija: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2009
I want lists and names of Lagos state local government chairmen and thier addresses

1 Like

Re: Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2009
DELETED . . .

1 Like

Re: Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen by mamanaija: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2009
i need these list because i want to know my closest leaders please tell me how i can get it
Re: Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen by eazybuzy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2010
you can check up their names on the official website of lagos state, i also just checked it on the website, just that you have to click on the local governments one after another to view the names. The site also has names of deputy chairmen as well and their email and mobile phone numbers. the site is www.lagosstate.gov.ng. All the best!!!
Re: Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen by Afam4eva(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ OP

I support any step you decide to take but Local government chairmen are nothing. Why not start from the top hierachy.
Re: Lists And Names Of Lagos State Government Chairmen by pastorwaleajibo: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2013
HELLO LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN,..AM PROPHET WALE AJIBOLA FRESH., HEAR THIS,... YOU ARE ALL BLESS THERE, AND DEATH IS NOT YOUR PORTION, THATS IF U CAN SAY A LOUD GOOD AMEN OK, I PRAY FOR U ALL, EVERY DISEASES AND SICKNESS IN THAT BODY THAT WANTED TO OCCURE NEXT TOMORROW SHALL GET OUR OF THE BODY IN JESUS NAME, RECEIVE THIS OK, U ARE HEAL, U ARE BLESS, U ARE FREE, AND U ARE RICH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, SIGN OF CASKET CAST AWAY TO DAY, NIGERIA IS BLESSED
U ARE ALL INVITED HERE TO...

FRESH MINISTRIES & TENIOLA FILMS AND RECORD INT.

Presents:

PROPHET ADEWALE AJIBOLA (fresh) & FRIENDS
on' 13th year on stage THANKS GIVING DAY SERVICE AND 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF fresh ministries interdenominational prayer group, (F.M.P.C)
Date:- 7th july 2013,
Time:- 10a.m - 4p.m
Venue:- 8/10, omotola street, off oladogba street, beside oluyombo street, ikosi ketu, lagos.
FOR COUNSELING AND HELP LINE:- +2347085791989 OR pastorwaleajibola@yahoo.com
stay bless.
thanks,
regards,
wale fresh.
Tagged:-
HOLY SOUGHT-OUT :- Isaiah 62:11-12

(1) (Reply)

BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.