Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home (84980 Views)

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2015
BraniacX:

You're most likely from a middle income family and above, those options are viable but only if you can afford them, my point being, not everyone can afford them, most people, single parents included live below $1/day.

Awwwwww! Still no justification Bro! smiley
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by tpiadotcom: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Does that kid look like someone whose parents can afford sugar?

So where will the "sugar rush" come from?
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

You have been conditioned by your circumstances and that i can relate to, but try, just try to see things through the tinted glasses of another persons reality then you'll realise that right and wrong aren't as clear cut as black or white, there's also grey

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2015
offspec:
when his mates sees him on nairaland
lmao!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by tpiadotcom: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2015
BraniacX:

You have been conditioned by your circumstances and that i can relate to, but try, just try to see things through the tinted glasses of another persons reality then you'll realise that right and wrong aren't as clear cut as black or white, there's also grey

Are you the one behind this photoshoot?
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by kenoz(m): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Tojay: 1:20am On Jul 18, 2015
NAPTIP dis is hight of child abuse
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by whizqueen(f): 1:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Pikin wey no go let im mama sleep, hinsef no go take eye see sleep grin
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by tpiadotcom: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2015
whizqueen:
Pikin wey no go let im mama sleep, hinsef no go take eye see sleep grin

Misquotation.

The proverb means in order to keep someone awake, you yourself will have to stay awake.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by scentmarlc(m): 2:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Vanquay:
undecided

Am still on a mission to know wat yur sigg means....

Meanwhile, Guyz have you checked the awareness thread for N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015.

Here You Have It:

[size=15pt]CLICK HERE PLEASE. [/size]
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by scentmarlc(m): 2:05am On Jul 18, 2015
dgeepat:
grin grin. grin.
gringringrin

Meanwhile, Guyz have you checked the awareness thread for N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015.

Here You Have It:

[size=15pt]CLICK HERE PLEASE. [/size]
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by africanpea: 2:12am On Jul 18, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah...stubborn pikin.

please check my blog, new post published.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Thanks.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Omino: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2015
OK naa
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by whizqueen(f): 2:37am On Jul 18, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Misquotation.

The proverb means in order to keep someone awake, you yourself will have to stay awake.
Thank God you know it's a proverb and can be used it any contest provided it fits in.

The child doesn't want the momma to go out hence the mom tied his leg to the table to stop him from from holding her down
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by MrDoGood(m): 3:07am On Jul 18, 2015
offspec:
when his mates sees him on nairaland
And it's good to know you're one of them.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Averagemoe001: 3:14am On Jul 18, 2015
This one is strong grin grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . . New here tho
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by jaysleeky: 4:45am On Jul 18, 2015
he should be lik dis

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 5:32am On Jul 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

Easy to say when you're not wearing their shoes. Try watching that old series "the prince and the pauper" then you'll realise how differently circumstances can influence your reality, rationalisation and justification.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Are you the one behind this photoshoot?

Nah
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by olanie(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2015
dhantey324:
I can't see d NDLEA officials around... wink

NDLEA ?

Really?
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 5:56am On Jul 18, 2015
BraniacX:

BraniacX:

Easy to say when you're not wearing their shoes. Try watching that old series "the prince and the pauper" then you'll realise how differently circumstances can influence your reality, rationalisation and justification.

If we all were to allow our circumstances, environments, situations to determine/influence our existence, then we all would have faced just one single direction.

What I'm saying is, we shouldn't allow our environments to determine who we are. We've all had our share of ups and downs. I'm not judging, but common, excuses only abound when we dont wanna do something, or take up challenges.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by EmekaBlue(m): 6:04am On Jul 18, 2015
na market arrest...E good b4 d kid go cross road die
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by mezebel(f): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2015
Dis one na street arrest Boy endure ok Its better than no food for u.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

If we all were to allow our circumstances, environments, situations to determine/influence our existence, then we all would have faced just one single direction.

What I'm saying is, we shouldn't allow our environments to determine who we are. We've all had our share of ups and downs. I'm not judging, but common, excuses only abound when we dont wanna do something, or take up challenges.

You don't sleep do you? smiley

Circumstances are not excuses, circumstances make us who we are, they determine the tools you get to work with e.g time, finances, interests, temperament, people and as such you can't call them excuses, they don't just influence, they determine every decision we make
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by goshen26: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2015
CA I.s child Abuse
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 18, 2015
vickoozy:
I dedicate this fp to the Arabic mallams here on NL and daura pampers boy, I wonder where una dey see una own full moon ooh, whether na for pluto or Neptune, any way sha.....happy sala maleku to una grin

That pikin dem tie there resemble freeman ooh, this freeman of a guy worgly ooh (worwor+ugly) no hard feelings bro I knw the truth is always bitter, feel free to add it a little shugah.
here u go again, how does dis relate to the post, u r jst bent on causing havoc and who told u its a full moon? its a crescent(research about a crescent)
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Aliyullahi(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2015
All this are really barbaric ways of treating children. This is more or less child abuse.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by amb2015(m): 6:35am On Jul 18, 2015
market arrest rather
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2015
missionmex:
Child abuse
embarassed most posters do not realize, it is embarassed saddening cry
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2015
UnknownT:
the boy must be under siege. An invisible one though lipsrsealed
Col. Dasuki junior versus DSS.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by seedorfg(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Lol, eleyi gidi gan oooooooo
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Applaner: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2015
dis is my neighbor's child DAT was kidnapped.

op,

y u show am for here nah .

I don catch u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Its Funny!! Laugh And Crack Your Ribs, Exciting Jokes, Best Comedy Gists / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies And Gents, Its Crazy Picture Time. LAUGH RESPONSIBLY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.