Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now (12317 Views)

Mide Funmi Martins Looking Like A Queen In New Adorable Pictures / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Hmmm. Voltron! Dat name get how e b ooo

lol. na why he voltron me at first.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by StephenJoseph(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
darmys:

lol. na why he voltron me at first.
Ok. Happy sunday!
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Ok. Happy sunday!
\\

Same to you dear
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by StephenJoseph(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2015
darmys:
\\
Same to you dear
Tnx! Where do u base?
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by pablus: 2:07am On Jun 22, 2015
lovely face and nice skin, BUT horrible hands.

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2015
darmys:

check my profile and see how long i have been on nairaland and how often i interract. aside from posting my articles
apparently i put two same pic.
Everyone does not think like you ok?

Just woke up.. FYI been on no longer. Sjusst my other personality.. That aside.. Sorry

Take one gala
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by LoveMachine(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Black don't crack.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by patwilly(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2015
Someone to share, Someone to beeee with........to be loved! to be loved! ...wooooohh!!! Man I crushed hard on this babe as a teenager. Wish she was still twentyish so we could get married lol. Happy birthday Shari Headley ! ..that's her real name right?? my crush!!
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Tnx! Where do u base?

Lagos
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2015
voltron:

Just woke up.. FYI been on no longer. Sjusst my other personality.. That aside.. Sorry

Take one gala

No problem, No Lacasera with the gala shocked
lol.

do have a beautiful week ahead!
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Still young
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by daveP(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
cescky:
Wow

More beautiful than many teenagers

These americans never age!

Time to renounce 50 as being old age....its a naija mentality
la sayeth my mind!

But weather dey too o. Complexion didnt change, neither did the smile.

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by tuk2ato(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
She's still pretty. She was the ideal African-American back then wink.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
ha! Akeem and Semiu photo..... i have to watch this film this weekend biko
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by StephenJoseph(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
darmys:

Lagos
Ok. Same here
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by hennesseykrane(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
;Dmehn she still cuteeee
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Ok. Same here

cool.

Ejo oni Baje.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by StephenJoseph(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
darmys:

cool.
Ejo oni Baje.
No! Eko oni baje!

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
StephenJoseph:

No! Eko oni baje!

typo embarassed
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by ihedinobi2: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow!!! She's still so fine! My kid crush. Now that's one face I enjoyed seeing on TV.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by StephenJoseph(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
darmys:

typo embarassed

Hahahaha. At least am caring wink
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Hahahaha. At least am caring wink

wink yes
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
darmys:
this movie we was and still is one of the best african american movie ever made,
Lisa mcdowell is now 50. see what she looks like now

on
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/remember-lisa-mcdowell-eddie-murphys.html

What a coincidence...

One of my all time favorite movies. Wanted to watch it now.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

What a coincidence...

One of my all time favorite movies. Wanted to watch it now.

awwww. cool.
i am planning on getting the movie this weekend or watching it on youtube.
Ever green!

Generations to come will still enjoy
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by iamrealdeji(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2015
cescky:

Lol
True, at the same time some are probably more beautiful..lol
Babe with all the chaos u can still have rest of mind ooo. Its a choice
Their weather is afactor too sha...but trust me if u drink lots of water ull get their skin texture...

I still think they don't age...their wlays happy I supose, see nas, jay z ,50cent..these guys are nearing 50 yet nas can claim teenage....them node hold joor!! Lol
It has nothing to do with weather,they have harsh weathers too,its about watching what they eat,they don't eat anyhow,they work out properly,I know women in their 50's or almost here that are taking good care of them selves and even look younger than this woman,an example is Bianca Ojukwu,Faithia Balogun,and for men,if not for gaining of fat and men gaining weight anyhow and not working out,I can tell you that if Nigerian men in their 50's are watching their diets and working out properly(especially prosperous ones or happy ones) they'd look younger than these Americans if they dress like young men,also,slim men generally don't age,i have many examples,the more the fat,the more the aging

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by iamrealdeji(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
cescky:

Lol
True, at the same time some are probably more beautiful..lol
Babe with all the chaos u can still have rest of mind ooo. Its a choice
Their weather is afactor too sha...but trust me if u drink lots of water ull get their skin texture...

I still think they don't age...their wlays happy I supose, see nas, jay z ,50cent..these guys are nearing 50 yet nas can claim teenage....them node hold joor!! Lol
it's all about dressing,then slim people generally have better edge,Governor Fatai of Kwara is older than these guys you mentioned and he looks younger then them,he can claim teenager and he's 53 compared to Dr Dre who just clocked 50,so I think we should stop hyping these people,and not see weather etc as excuse not to watch our body and diet

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by iamrealdeji(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
darmys:

this is just one woman o
lol. but you know they have good weather and rest of mind. No nepa, mtn, or dstv
if you want to stay young girl,just try not to gain weight,exercise well and eat good,weight gain,not eating right and not exercising is what makes some Nigerians look old,Americans seem to get it right cos they know these secrets and take these serious unlike an average Nigerian that gets carefree after marriage,our first lady for example is 44 but cos she watches her weight,she looks younger than many Americans in their 30's,Cossy and Lilian Bach look older cos they're gaining weight
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
if you want to stay young girl,just try not to gain weight,exercise well and eat good,weight gain,not eating right and not exercising is what makes some Nigerians look old,Americans seem to get it right cos they know these secrets and take these serious unlike an average Nigerian that gets carefree after marriage,our first lady for example is 44 but cos she watches her weight,she looks younger than many Americans in their 30's,Cossy and Lilian Bach look older cos they're gaining weight

right
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Oppypoppy: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
She's cooly beautiful.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Daminaj1(f): 1:45pm On May 03, 2017
darmys:
this movie we was and still is one of the best african american movie ever made,
Lisa mcdowell is now 50. see what she looks like now on [size=14pt]DAMINAJ BLOG[/size]
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/remember-lisa-mcdowell-eddie-murphys.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo Counter-sues Naira Marley, Demands N1bn In Damages / Adunni Ade Replies People Insulting Her For Posting Pictures In Swinsuit / DJ Cuppy Spotted At Neclive7 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.