Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Who Has Watched This Movie...? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Has Watched This Movie...? (978 Views)

What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Watched This Movie...? by Minemrys: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its titled "Mannequin" a 1987 film of a man, jonathan switcher who created a statue 0nly for it to c0me alive whenever he is al0ne. I've been looking for the m0vie everywhere and even the internet, so i decided c0ming here to ask. Any0ne watched it or kn0w where i can download it? Thanks!
Re: Who Has Watched This Movie...? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
watched it too....but forgotten the name..

the guy would draw a lady from a pics....and place it on d wall or so....

when he is alone the female drawings starts becoming real and he would be scared ....

its been long oo...almost 24yrs ago i watched it last
Re: Who Has Watched This Movie...? by Minemrys: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
patrickdarlins:
watched it too....but forgotten the name..

the guy would draw a lady from a pics....and place it on d wall or so....

when he is alone the female drawings starts becoming real and he would be scared ....

its been long oo...almost 24yrs ago i watched it last
this one is a different film
Re: Who Has Watched This Movie...? by wesley80(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Minemrys:
Its titled "Mannequin" a 1987 film of a man, jonathan switcher who created a statue 0nly for it to c0me alive whenever he is al0ne. I've been looking for the m0vie everywhere and even the internet, so i decided c0ming here to ask. Any0ne watched it or kn0w where i can download it? Thanks!

I know this movie. Watched it late at night with my brother and still remember the last seen where another guy who from a hidden position had seen a mannequin come alive into a beautiful lady kept shouting "it's a miracle" as he plunged into a bunch of mannequins trying to find his own miracle.
If I remember correctly, the female that came alive from a mannequin was about to be married off in ancient Egypt but refused and kind of pleaded to a god to take her away. Her Spirit reincarnated in a mannequin centuries later and fell in love with a lonely out of luck guy working in a mall. I never knew the movie title, we only had to say "it's a miracle" and we'll know what film we were talking about. Lovely movie nice to know someone else likes it too.
Re: Who Has Watched This Movie...? by Minemrys: 3:05am On Jun 22, 2015
wesley80:

I know this movie. Watched it late at night with my brother and still remember the last seen where another guy who from a hidden position had seen a mannequin come alive into a beautiful lady kept shouting "it's a miracle" as he plunged into a bunch of mannequins trying to find his own miracle.
If I remember correctly, the female that came alive from a mannequin was about to be married off in ancient Egypt but refused and kind of pleaded to a god to take her away. Her Spirit reincarnated in a mannequin centuries later and fell in love with a lonely out of luck guy working in a mall. I never knew the movie title, we only had to say "it's a miracle" and we'll know what film we were talking about. Lovely movie nice to know someone else likes it too.
exactly. Is the m0vie on the internet?
Re: Who Has Watched This Movie...? by wesley80(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2015
Minemrys:

exactly. Is the m0vie on the internet?
I don't know if it is. Watched it as a kid on Delta tv late night movie. If you say the title is Mannequin, I'll search for it.

(1) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries Season 7 Episode 10 / 1 Minute Holy Ghost Fire Comedy Skit / 10 Christmas Animated Movies To Watch This Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.