Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones (4569 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home / Game Of Thrones: The 10 Most Ruthless Villains In Westeros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by lexan1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
There are many reasons why I hate game of thrones, but i'll start with writing just ten
1) season one, I watched a series, falling in love with a character that I thought was going to finally crown someone worthy of the throne, and finally, they made him confess to something he didn't commit and beheaded him
2) it's an annual series that puts you on suspense for so lonq, y? Y? Y? !!!!!!!
3) that stupid justin bieber look alike, king Jeffery killed characters in brutal ways, but got to be poisoned at the end?? To me that's just someone dying in peace
4) ohhhh, to speak of the devil, his mum, jeffery's mum, I don't understand how women can be, that woman finally answered the question "what will lilith and Adolf Hitler give birth to?"
5) the khaleesi, she's too fuckinq weak, and she'll be ranting her mouth like she can turn the world upside down, if I had 3 dragons, I will rule without any army needed
6) the death of the rob stark, his mum and wife, and the unborn child that had nothing to do with the war, I mean, common, that child hadn't even started acting the seasonal movie and yet the child died the death that was meant for Jeffery
7) those ritualist that are worshipinq that 5 star god, tufiakwa, they made me wish Jeffery was even alive cuz he woulda treated their fuckup
cool that red witch claiming her qod is the one true qod, killed a father kill his innocent daughter, and fuckinq the man seff and the wife knew, and was happy....mtchew nonsense, that kinq just wanted extra okpo, punna...
9) George R R Martins killed John snow...that man is a murderer, he kills his characters to keep his fans from movinq to another seasonal movie, he is a murderer I tell you
10) another annoying reason I hate game of thrones is the spoilers for this series plenti die, abeq, I no wan know wetin qo happen, allow me to see it for my self....

u can write your reasons too sha

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by ChiSun27(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't think any serious minded young Nigeria guy...hustling to make ends meet in this hard economy of ours will still have the time to watch season films.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by ITbomb(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
ChiSun27:
I don't think any serious minded young Nigeria guy...hustling to make ends meet in this hard economy of our will still have the time to watch season films.

You will be in for a shocker
One hour a week for 10 weeks cannot affect any serious business minded person.
Broaden your mind bro

@OP, don't put your whole life in it, watch it as a politician and learn each plot and how to handle it. Don't be too attached.
Remember what Varys said, "lack of desire give you room to pursue better things" Don't like a character, like what they are doing and learn from it.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
How does one hate Game of Thrones embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Genea(f): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
meewwhn am madly in love with it,can't wait for season 6

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Judeoxide(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Do you think its Nigerian film?? To me its the second best after 24...to the first poster...guy when a white man spends time and real money for a movie...it takes a positive and visionary thinker to get the msg in the movie...movies has made me excel to were I am today l...talking of 24, nikita, in term of ICT...it depends on how you watch movie and what you intend to get at the end...am sure people like you are the telemundo type And annoying Nigerian movie

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by lexan1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
ChiSun27:
I don't think any serious minded young Nigeria guy...hustling to make ends meet in this hard economy of our will still have the time to watch season films.

When you watch this seasonal movie, you'll know it's not just about beinq entertained, you'lll learn alot

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by lexan1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Judeoxide:
Do you think its Nigerian film?? To me its the second best after 24...to the first poster...guy when a white man spends time and real money for a movie...it takes a positive and visionary thinker to get the msg in the movie...movies has made me excel to were I am today l...talking of 24, nikita, in term of ICT...it depends on how you watch movie and what you intend to get at the end...am sure people like you are the telemundo type And annoying Nigerian movie
Lol, I think I like who ever you are

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by lexan1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
ITbomb:

You will be in for a shocker
One hour a week for 10 weeks cannot affect any serious business minded person.
Broaden your mind bro

@OP, don't put your whole life in it, watch it as a politician and learn each plot and how to handle it. Don't be too attached.
Remember what Varys said, "lack of desire give you room to pursue better things" Don't like a character, like what they are doing and learn from it.
You sound like you qot attached
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Judeoxide(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
lexan1:

Lol, I think I like who ever you are
just a guy that spend time on finding useful things were people don't see any

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by lexan1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Judeoxide:
just a guy that spend time on finding useful things were people don't see any
You are on the riqht part my friend

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Someone hates the movie I long to see its end
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by wesley80(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
lexan1:
There are many reasons why I hate game of thrones, but i'll start with writing just ten
1) season one, I watched a series, falling in love with a character that I thought was going to finally crown someone worthy of the throne, and finally, they made him confess to something he didn't commit and beheaded him
2) it's an annual series that puts you on suspense for so lonq, y? Y? Y? !!!!!!!
3) that stupid justin bieber look alike, king Jeffery killed characters in brutal ways, but got to be poisoned at the end?? To me that's just someone dying in peace
4) ohhhh, to speak of the devil, his mum, jeffery's mum, I don't understand how women can be, that woman finally answered the question "what will lilith and Adolf Hitler give birth to?"
5) the khaleesi, she's too fuckinq weak, and she'll be ranting her mouth like she can turn the world upside down, if I had 3 dragons, I will rule without any army needed
6) the death of the rob stark, his mum and wife, and the unborn child that had nothing to do with the war, I mean, common, that child hadn't even started acting the seasonal movie and yet the child died the death that was meant for Jeffery
7) those ritualist that are worshipinq that 5 star god, tufiakwa, they made me wish Jeffery was even alive cuz he woulda treated their fuckup
cool that red witch claiming her qod is the one true qod, killed a father kill his innocent daughter, and fuckinq the man seff and the wife knew, and was happy....mtchew nonsense, that kinq just wanted extra okpo, punna...
9) George R R Martins killed John snow...that man is a murderer, he kills his characters to keep his fans from movinq to another seasonal movie, he is a murderer I tell you
10) another annoying reason I hate game of thrones is the spoilers for this series plenti die, abeq, I no wan know wetin qo happen, allow me to see it for my self....

u can write your reasons too sha
You don't hate GOT. It's obvious you love the series like the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by ITbomb(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Judeoxide:
You sound like you could love The Blacklist
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Judeoxide(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
ITbomb:

like I said, if I find it useful then why not...just that with the way I view movies..even the american sometimes displease me this days...
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
I really wished jon snow didnt die cry
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Csami(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Funny enough GOT don't care about ur existence.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by chrystalz: 12:05am On Jun 22, 2015
Csami:
Funny enough GOT don't care about ur existence.

Actually they do,without us the fans the show would hav been cancelled
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Csami(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2015
chrystalz:

Really bro? Don't flatter yourself. We're just airing our opinion via nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by parrotibaba(m): 6:51am On Jun 22, 2015
chrystalz:

hahahahaha without u ,u say? when u buy d pirated DVDs n download it from d internet n u think u hv a say on d show ...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by chrystalz: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2015
Csami:

Really bro? Don't flatter yourself. We're just airing our opinion via nairaland.

You feel your opinion doesnt count,i understand but have you ever wondered why tv shows get cancelled,if you can understand that there is no point stressing this any further.you think we nigerians are the only ones watching??
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by chrystalz: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
hahahahaha without u ,u say? when u buy d pirated DVDs n download it from d internet n u think u hv a say on d show ...

Bro i understand you ojare,my point is that when i say fans,because we nigerians dont have a means to rate the show doesnt mean oda fans abroad dont hav a means as well,tv shows get rated alot on rotten tomatoes,imdb and others like that,if the ratings of a particular show gets so low,the network wouls hav no choice but cancel such shows.so the oda op saying GOT doesnt give a Bleep about its fans is so wrong,without loyals fans hyping and rating the shows,the show would have been dead

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Csami(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
chrystalz:

You feel your opinion doesnt count,i understand but have you ever wondered why tv shows get cancelled,if you can understand that there is no point stressing this any further.you think we nigerians are the only ones watching??

Look I know about the ratings and cancellations. If you think your rating and opinion matters.....sorry then.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Krasid(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by parrotibaba(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
chrystalz:

Bro i understand you ojare,my point is that when i say fans,because we nigerians dont have a means to rate the show doesnt mean oda fans abroad dont hav a means as well,tv shows get rated alot on rotten tomatoes,imdb and others like that,if the ratings of a particular show gets so low,the network wouls hav no choice but cancel such shows.so the oda op saying GOT doesnt give a Bleep about its fans is so wrong,without loyals fans hyping and rating the shows,the show would have been dead
dats exclusively for d fans in d countries dat d show(s) is(are) currently airing after premiering on d various channels so we in Nigeria ,we don't hv a say in any of it except it's brought to Nigeria for airing in which our say will matter ...NB d shows in syndication does not count

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by boss1310(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
that crippled young stark.i didnt see him in this recent season
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by absky5(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2015
ITbomb:
I so love that series......
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by JhyMedex: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
lexan1:

When you watch this seasonal movie, you'll know it's not just about beinq entertained, you'lll learn alot
speaking abt learning alot... Wat political series wld u recommend?...
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2015
JhyMedex:
speaking abt learning alot... Wat political series wld u recommend?...
House Of Cards or Scandal.
But House of cards is real politics.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by JhyMedex: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
House Of Cards or Scandal. But House of cards is real politics.
Splendid! Gratias Stopped scandal a yl bak.. Tinkin of resuming... Wat u suggest....?
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
JhyMedex:

Splendid! Gratias
Stopped scandal a yl bak.. Tinkin of resuming... Wat u suggest....?
Please resume.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Ignatio(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hate that I have to wait a while year for the next season.
Hate that it's only 10 episodes per series.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millions Of Sparks Of Jubilation As Jordin Sparks Wins 2007 American Idol / Shola Arikusa Part 3 / Download [kubo And The Two Strings] Full Movie HD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.