Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery (33002 Views)

Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme / Tecno Winpad 10: Tecno’s First Windows 2-in-1 Hybrid Tablet PC / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Olarewajub: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
uniqueflash:
panshow a mwaghavul name i lie?
?
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Olarewajub: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
uniqueflash:
me na 15k i been dey think
Na wa for you o, you no get conscience ba. If they sell this device for 15, all the e store selling this device will break and even nairaland because of too much traffic. #Tecno Winpad 10 breaks the internet.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Panshow(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
uniqueflash:
panshow a mwaghavul name i lie?
You're very correct Bro. Are you also a Mwaghavul guy?.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by uniqueflash(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Panshow:

You're very correct Bro. Are you also a Mwaghavul guy?.
yap.guy which side
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by chukwudi1989(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow! This new gadget is big o! And nice ,I hope is affordable.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by chukwudi1989(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tecno kept doing it big....they did it boom now is winpad10......I like this tec.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by chukwudi1989(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chck dis out guys

Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by jaysay(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Olarewajub:
I quite agree with you sha, 35-40k would have been reasonable. I urgently need a tab like this one.

This thing is more than a tablet--It is a Tablet when you need one and a PC when you need it. I have one on my desk now and I can tell you, it is a sweet spot, for the price it is being sold for.

You get One year of Office 365 Free
60 Minutes of Free Skype Call
it is 32 GB of ROM, 2 GB of RAM, doesn't make calls, but allows one to use SIM and use mobile internet data
Etisalat and Airtel are bundling some data bundle with the device.

You should go to a Tecno retail outlet to play with one to see that this is not just talk, it is a device well thought out and born out of a partnership between Tecno, Intel and Microsoft.

2 Likes

Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by davdandam(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
jaysay:

This thing is more than a tablet--It is a Tablet when you need one and a PC when you need it. I have one on my desk now and I can tell you, it is a sweet spot, for the price it is being sold for.

it is 32 GB of ROM, 2 GB of RAM, doesn't make calls, but allows one to use SIM and use mobile internet data

You should go to a Tecno retail outlet to play with one to see that this is not just talk, it is a device well thought out and born out of a partnership between Tecno, Intel and Microsoft.
seriously wanna get one next week...can you pls do a review of battery life...performance and all that or will it be beta to get a notebook instead
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Olarewajub: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
jaysay:

I agree with you, the problem is affordability.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Youngpo413: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Olarewajub:
What product should we then purchase?
lumia is the best.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by abiodun175(m): 4:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Olarewajub:
pc tablet i guess. We can call it a tabtop. Lol

or we should probably call it a laplet.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by hedonistic: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2015
jaysay:

Bro, Hope it doesn't run on Windows RT? Is it the full-fledged Windows 8.1 that runs on PCs? Which means I can install any regular outward that I use on laptops? If that's the case, then this tablet is a winner for that price. Please confirm.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Olarewajub: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2015
abiodun175:

or we should probably call it a laplet.
Nah, this a junior brother to laplet. Laplet is the bomb, Lenovo yoga series comes to mind.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by abiodun175(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Olarewajub:
Nah, this a junior brother to laplet. Laplet is the bomb, Lenovo yoga series comes to mind.

I gotcha.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by jojo1530(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Judeoxide:
geonee don't lie on specks.. I have been working and multitasking this phone for 7 months now and its still delivers with just 1g ram...upcoming is infinix...unless you want to go for superior phones like Samsung, Almighty Sony HTC and the rest

Infinix, itel and tecno still the same owner owns the three companies
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Judeoxide(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2015
jojo1530:

Infinix, itel and tecno still the same owner owns the three companies
proof not just talking like a typical niaralander..I know of itel and tecno but infinix?? Nahh..although they are all low quality cheap android...

1 Like

Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by idu1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Judeoxide:
proof not just talking like a typical niaralander..I know of itel and tecno but infinix?? Nahh..although they are all low quality cheap android...

Bro, how durable is itel inote prime?
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by chukwudi1989(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whts the price of tecno boomj7?
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by jojo1530(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=Judeoxide post=36148649]proof not just talking like a typical niaralander..I know of itel and tecno but infinix?? Nahh..although they are all low quality cheap android...[/quote
My brother I doubted it at first but three tecno agents friend of mine proved me wrong. I'm a veteran when it comes to tecno phones, so I know what the icons and characters in their phones are like.
I'm currently using infinix hot note and I tell you the features, icons, character and even some typically tecno pre-installed apps are the same a tecno phone.
Doesn't mean it's a substandard phone. My man I love anything tecno till tomorrow and dreaming to get me a tecno winpad10.
Don't stop here, go ahead and make more enquiries
CHEERS!!!
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by LeonMacJames(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2015
Judeoxide:
Only learners still buy techno phones...releasing phone like virus and lie about specks..
If you work on softwares and know how to compare phone in terms of durable specks then you will know that tecno can lie like hell..

S9 hang
P9 freeze
Phantom A, AII fails project tels you ram is filled when you haven't even installed any app
Phantom pad useless big screen load...
Don't even go to there java phone cos those once are worst...
Always making new phones instead of building upgradeable once
To upgrade a techno phone means you buying new one ore els just give it time and see how is crashes to oblivion
you just spoke my mind, the tecno pple make good alternative for samsung, htc and sony but they don't know how to make fones at all, imagine the annoyin phantom z and phantom z mini. What is common between.the two, imagine m6 senoring m7 in specs m7 is now like 13500 but m6 is like 30k. And h7 came out before h3 and h6. Now they've made y3 y4 and y5 all with mt6572 in this 2015. Even infinix and innjoo doesnt make mt6572 fones again. Its just that they've already use juju 4 nigerians
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Chukky86: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Olarewajub:
I quite agree with you sha, 35-40k would have been reasonable. I urgently need a tab like this one.

Go get a teclast tpad. It both android and window 8.1 not mobile version. It can use sim and otg. NEver buy a tablet which is the first release.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Judeoxide(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
LeonMacJames:
you just spoke my mind, the tecno pple make good alternative for samsung, htc and sony but they don't know how to make fones at all, imagine the annoyin phantom z and phantom z mini. What is common between.the two, imagine m6 senoring m7 in specs m7 is now like 13500 but m6 is like 30k. And h7 came out before h3 and h6. Now they've made y3 y4 and y5 all with mt6572 in this 2015. Even infinix and innjoo doesnt make mt6572 fones again. Its just that they've already use juju 4 nigerians
you are just on track bro..its really as if those guys use charm..but on a serous not...we people buy it because its cheap..but useless
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Judeoxide(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=jojo1530 post=36214645][/quote]ok.. I will check again..but will never advice even my enemy to buy that thing called tecno..unless I seriously hate him or her
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Chukky86: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2015
for windows 32gig is too small.. so many people go larimo this winpad.
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by LeonMacJames(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Judeoxide:
you are just on track bro..its really as if those guys use charm..but on a serous not...we people buy it because its cheap..but useless
its just that we Nigerians dont actually care aboutthe spec of a gadget or a device, when we purchase, anything the seller tells us we accept like that

1 Like

Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by jojo1530(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Judeoxide:
ok.. I will check again..but will never advice even my enemy to buy that thing called tecno..unless I seriously hate him or her
My brother, there's no problem with tecno phones I've been using them. Don't compare a tecno phone you bought 10k to work as a Samsung you bought 30k. Phones have specifications so learn about them. If you use an android phone with a dual core processor, don't expect heaven from it. Rather you for a quad core processor upwards. Here's my BBP if you're on bbm and needs more schooling 74dde01e. ****cheers****
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by jojo1530(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
davdandam:

seriously wanna get one next week...can you pls do a review of battery life...performance and all that or will it be beta to get a notebook instead
the battery is second to none with 7000mah and surpasses that of an iPad
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Judeoxide(m): 3:28am On Jul 29, 2015
jojo1530:
My brother, there's no problem with tecno phones I've been using them. Don't compare a tecno phone you bought 10k to work as a Samsung you bought 30k. Phones have specifications so learn about them. If you use an android phone with a dual core processor, don't expect heaven from it. Rather you for a quad core processor upwards. Here's my BBP if you're on bbm and needs more schooling 74dde01e. ****cheers****
you really have to be kidding me..you schooling me on phones... LWKMD...guy you have no idea..little hint. I worked for vintheo intergrated company hamedu bello way Jos. At there phone department I fix both hard wear and soft wear of both BB, andriod, symbian and java..a know phones like the back of my hand..I even write report to tecno regional mngr. And itel to tell them errors of there phone..I just decided to be self employed so I quited the job..bro I don't need your bb pin and trust me you don't really know phones as much as I do..

1 Like

Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by jojo1530(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Judeoxide:
you really have to be kidding me..you schooling me on phones... LWKMD...guy you have no idea..little hint. I worked for vintheo intergrated company hamedu bello way Jos. At there phone department I fix both hard wear and soft wear of both BB, andriod, symbian and java..a know phones like the back of my hand..I even write report to tecno regional mngr. And itel to tell them errors of there phone..I just decided to be self employed so I quited the job..bro I don't need your bb pin and trust me you don't really know phones as much as I do..
The daemon is kidding you? OK. You assumed I'm just a layman? I think you're being superficial. #endofdiscussions
Re: 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery by Mobsync(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Olarewajub:
Wow thats good to know. But Tecno are still in the business of helping the average Nigerian in owning a smartphone. I'm looking out how i can purchase a 10.1 inch tablet with a detachable/bluetooth keyboard for less than 25k. Any suggestion?

Your best bet should be the innjoo Windows tab. It's 8 inches. Check jumia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AVG Reveals Top Ten Android Apps That Kill Phone Performance. / Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously / Gbwhatsapp Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.