Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich (1722 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Chelsea Vs Sporting Lisbon : UCL (3 - 1) On 10th December 2014 / Sporting Lisbon Vs Chelsea: UCL (0 - 1) On 30th September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by bigfather(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2009
If i were to be the Sporting Lisbon coach, i would just apply for a walk over cause it is finished for them cry !
HABA ! shocked This German club dey wicked o !
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 4:00am On Feb 26, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 5:25am On Feb 26, 2009
Bayern

Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by chamotex(m): 5:26am On Feb 26, 2009
What's with the surprise . . . . .common, it's only Sporting Lisbon undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by Emperoh(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2009
Common on Dudes Miracles do happen shocked shocked

But whats the big deal with Sporting Lisbon?
Arsenal beat Slavia Prague 7-0
Man U annihilated Roma 7-1 so nothing new innit!!!
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2009
Men,as much as I hate to admit it,bayern were MENACING last night.
The first team to reach quarter finals.No miracle on earth could change that.
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2009
chamotex:

What's with the surprise . . . . .common, it's only Sporting Lisbon undecided undecided undecided

What do u mean by it's just Sporting lisbon. Do u know their history in european football?
They as good aa any team in the Championship.
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2009
I don't know what it is with portugese teams, they dissapoint when you least expect.
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2009
Bayern and Sporting are no strangers. Bayern has not lost to Portuguese opposition in 20 attempts!!!
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by chamotex(m): 1:55am On Feb 27, 2009
afam4eva:

What do u mean by it's just Sporting lisbon. Do u know their history in european football?

Yes I do know their history in European Football. You on the other side don't know Zilch about their history otherwise you wouldn't have made that comment.

I really don't think you know about football.

European Cup Winners Cup:

That's the best they've ever achieved in European Football. So what are you saying?
If you don't know about football then don't say anything.

afam4eva:

They as good aa any team in the Championship.

Yes, I'm glad you said "Championship" cheesy grin
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by Sauron1: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2009
Emperoh:

Common on Dudes Miracles do happen shocked shocked

But whats the big deal with Sporting Lisbon?
Arsenal beat Slavia Prague 7-0
Man U annihilated Roma 7-1 so nothing new innit!!!

Did Liverpool not spank a team 8-0 last season??
Whatz the biggie in Bayern beating Sporting Lisbon 5-0.
Nansense!!!
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 4:06am On Feb 27, 2009
Lyon were shit against Bayern Munich at home and if the Nazis could score 3 goals in France, Barca would get SIX!!!

This will be the shock of the round.
I am tipping Sporting Lisbon to upset the Nazis.
Bayern have been disappointing since Bundesliga resumed after their winter break.
Dropping points they shouldn't be losing and they are very low in confidence now. Sporting would thump em.

This is not a circus. . . . .This is WAR!!!!
How can Bayern beat Sporting Lisbon??
They will be disgraced like Zenit mashed em last season

Whatz the biggie in Bayern beating Sporting Lisbon 5-0.

That is the biggie!!!!!!!!
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by Sauron1: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
dayokanu:

That is the biggie!!!!!!!!

They would meet their waterloo in the next round.
There's no question about that. Chelsea will do em again.
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2009
When we get to that bridge we would cross it. first thing take care of Lisbon in the return leg
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tayoccu(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2009
na wah oh these bundasliga(or whatever) fans dey do summersault just because they beat sporting(a team I'll rate cardiff ahead of) 5-0
oh well we can't really blame them their team doesn't deliver like this often, so let them enjoy it.
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2009
They are from the same league as Porto who topped Arsenal in their group, Porto who eliminated Man scum in 2004
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by Emperoh(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2009
dayokanu:

They are from the same league as Porto who topped Arsenal in their group, Porto who eliminated Man scum in 2004
The same wat AC Milan rape y'all
And Arsenal annihilated AC at the San Siro tongue tongue
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tayoccu(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2009
you tell em Emperoh

@ dayokanu
don't even go near arsenal, porto only won because my boys had qualified and AW decided to rest most of the big boys,and play the up and coming ones.
if my memory doesn't fail me, I punked you the last time we met in the CL.
besides when was the last time i missed the CL?
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2009
@Tayoccu,
I dont know which team you support, but if you have been a football follower for long enough you would know about the home and away drubbing Man Utd suffered from Bayern in 2001 (if you are a Man Utd fan)

If you are an Arsenal fan you should know about the decimation of Assanal in 2005 by Bayern.

Just like I cant remember the last time Celtic and FC Porto missed the CL.
AC Milan missed and they have won twice in 5 season but Arsenal, Porto, Celtic never miss and they never do win.
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by debosky(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2009
Finally a thread for African Peter Crouch to spill his poppycock in! cheesy

Shambolic defending led to the win, but let's give em credit - it was the best performance (goal-wise) of the first leg games.
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tayoccu(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2009
bayern's glory days are over, check out how zenith raped you guys in uefa's "b" competition!

you guys have been struggling to find your footing this season, then you finally score 5 goals in a match (against a lowly sporting), and you're feeling like world beaters?
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tkb417(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2009
Gimme Bayern in the Q-finals and we'll teach dem how to play footie
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tayoccu(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2009
@tkb417
ole!!! you dey find awoof.
beat inter first.
grin grin
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tkb417(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2009
tayoccu
Its not like that na
i just want an opportunity to pay back Bayern what they sold to us some years back
this is the best time to paint them with goals
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 1:39am On Mar 03, 2009
if my memory doesn't fail me, I punked you the last time we met in the CL.

Tayo, why dont you come and swallow the bullcrap you spewed here first.

Bayern has been struggling to find their foot?

Its either you dont understand English or you just want to pollute the air waves.

This seasons CL Bayern has played 7 games, won 5 drawn 2 scored 17 goals and conceded 4 tell me any team that has this kind of record. or better We played Lyon, Sportin, Fiorentina and Steau Bucharesti

The defending champ Man Utd played 7 games, won 2 shocked shocked drew 5 scored 9 conceded 3.

Tell me any team that has a better record than Bayern in this seasons CL and has played stronger opposition Maybe Real Madrid.

BTW do you remember Zenit pumelling Man Utd in August and they did not even have to play in Freezing Russia.
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tkb417(m): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2009
BTW do you remember Zenit pumelling Man Utd in August and they did not  even have to play in Freezing Russia
if Zenith beating UTD 2-1 is pummelling, then what would you call what Zenith did to bayern?
what do you call a 4-0 annihillation
let me get some other words
Pound
Batter
wipe out
destroy
exterminate
annihilate
obliterate
massacre.  u no dey shame? 4-0  shocked shocked

Bayern has been struggling to find their foot?

yes. what position are you in ur grade B league

This seasons CL Bayern has played 7 games, won 5 drawn 2  scored 17 goals and conceded 4 tell me any team that has this kind of record. or better We played Lyon, Sportin, Fiorentina and Steau Bucharesti
UTD would have scored 25 goals against these opposition. scoring 5 against Sporting doesnt translate to anything. The season we scored  against Roma, did we win? the season liverpool scored 8 against Marseille, did they win? the season arsenal scored 7 against Prague, nothing happened so tape it

Tell me any team that has a better record than Bayern in this seasons CL and has played stronger opposition Maybe Real Madrid.
and the opposition u have played include who? steau bucharest, fiorentina and sporting? ure sick
how are these top clubs
compare them with Celtic, Villareal and Inter. you are sick for real!!
Celtic are always the scottish champions- will always put up a decent appearance in the UCL
Villareal is a top la liga outfit better than all ur fiorentina, sporting and steau put together
Inter Inter will probably decimate Bayern so why explain
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2009
Man Utd played Celtic who have never won an away game in Europe, Celtic is crap!!!!!!
They played Aalborg could Aalborg be worse than Steau Bucharest?,
Played Villareal they couldnt score goals.
Played Inter Milan, Give Bayern Inter Milan and we would have battered them they are the weaker side of Milan and Playing Inter in San Siro is one of Bayern favourite games cos they are guaranteed a 2-0 bashing.
We scored 4 goals against Lyon, Steau and Fiorentina. Sporting, 5 and counting.

Tell me why Man Utd has only won 2 games in Europe this season after playing 7 games. Diminishing returns.

League and CL are 2 different ball games While Arsenal was battling for 4th position in the 2006 league they were having a run in the CL, The season Liverpool won the CL, they could not make top 4 in the league

While AC Milan was beating everyone in the CL they were struggling with mid table Serie A teams.
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tkb417(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2009
Man Utd played Celtic who have never won an away game in Europe, Celtic is crap!!!!!!
You like to say rubbish with pride. Celtic was the first british to win an european cup. Are you saying they didnt win an away tie b4 taking the trophy?
I wont go into details. Stop saying rubbish to support ur arguements.
Celtic is bigger than ur Lyon, Fiorentina and Steau put togther!!!!

They played Aalborg could Aalborg be worse than Steau Bucharest?,

Could Aalborh be worse than Steau? what kinda statement is that? Steau was one of the worst teams in the UCL
check what Allborg played with Villareal, UTD and Celtic. They beat Celtic in Scotland!!

Played Villareal they couldnt score goals.

How does that make Villareal a small club? the arguement was about the quality of teams you played. UTD played a better/tougher opposition and topped the group. Statistics dont matter. The last time i checked, they are in the knockout phase

Played Inter Milan, Give Bayern Inter Milan and we would have battered them they are the weaker side of Milan and Playing Inter in San Siro is one of Bayern favourite games cos they are guaranteed a 2-0 bashing.
poppycocks!!!

We scored 4 goals against Lyon, Steau and Fiorentina. Sporting, 5 and counting.
are these clubs of reputable standing?
you can score a dozen, it doesnt marra

Tell me why Man Utd has only won 2 games in Europe this season after playing 7 games. Diminishing returns.

Tell me why ure far from the summit in the bundesliga?
UTD is in the knockout of the UCL, topping the EPL ( a league better than ur league; competing with the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea not hoffe and co), just wont the carling, in the Q-finals of the FA. what else do you want?

League and CL are 2 different ball games While Arsenal was battling for 4th position in the 2006 league they were having a run in the CL, The season Liverpool won the CL, they could not make top 4 in the league
banging in goals in the knockout doesnt translate to winning the cup also. Liverpool, Arsenal and UTD didnt win when they scored record goals!!!
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by bigfather(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2009
First team to qualify for the QFINAL ! shocked
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by dayokanu(m): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2009
Big father,

No mind them we are the first to qualify for the Q finals TKB should be thinking about Inter instead he spend most of his time worrying about Bayern. I think its about time Bayern knocks some senses into scummies head.

If UEFA can allow Bayern to play Man Utd in place of Inter in the return leg at OT then we would settle scores once and for all
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tkb417(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2009
Big father,

No mind them we are the first to qualify for the Q finals TKB should be thinking about Inter instead he spend most of his time worrying about Bayern. I think its about time Bayern knocks some senses into scummies head.

If UEFA can allow Bayern to play Man Utd in place of Inter in the return leg at OT then we would settle scores once and for all
i have been praying & fasting to meet some clubs in the Q-finals. Bayern is one of them.
Thats how i prayed for Inter so SAF can deal with Mourinho once and for all, now i think that mission is accomplished already.
Expect a total whitewash of Inter at the OT.

as for Bayern, my prayers will be answered and you will see TOTAL FOOTBALL at ur allianz
Re: Sporting Lisbon 0 - 5 Bayern Munich by tayoccu(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
tkb417 make una beat Inter oh, and me sef go beat roma.
GOD go catch bayern, uefa go pair em up with either of us,
then we'll shut the Schwienin-liga team up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mourinho Unhappy With Lack Of Strikers / Carling Cup: Barnsley Vs Man United [0 - 2] On Tues 27th / Small Boys Vs Mature Men.(arsenal 0 Vs Chelsea 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.