Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola (1835 Views)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Osun state governor, Rauf Aregbesola has blamed Nigerian banks for his inability to pay state civil servants. Speaking in Abuja at the annual Ramadan Lecture of the Al-Habibiyyah Islamic Society of Nigeria, Governor Aregbesola said, ''How can anyone accuse me of mismanaging the resources of the state (Osun State) when my campaign promises was based on populace welfare and infrastructural development?
''By Gods Grace I have delivered on most of the promises. Initially it was thought that only Osun owed workers salary, but it can be seen that it is a national issue and that 23 of the 36 states of the federation owed their workers.
''I am not shifting blame and I bear responsibility, but it was a responsibility Nigeria state forced on me. I am still laboring physically and spiritually to pay the workers’ salary. The challenge I face today was not my making, it is a national problem. I borrowed N24 billion to pay salary, but when the bank say I cannot borrow again, there is nothing I can do in the face of dwindling revenue accruing to the state''.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/after-i-borrowed-n24billion-banks-refused-to-give-me-more-loans-thats-why-im-owing-aregbesola.113422/
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
AregbeRascal should just shut up and hide his terrorist bearded face in shame

7 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
I hereby declare d state of osun a failed state!!!!!
D gods re really angry wif d people of d state of osun

4 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by exx(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Heard he gave free laptops to all ss3 students in the states...Each cost 150k...procured by his son. I need to confirm all this b4 I start bashing angry

4 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by owobokiri(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Progressive dunce! Who in his right sense will give you more loans when your vintage projects are the longest runway in the middle of no where and the tallest drum that can only be beaten by the gods?

12 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
exx:
Heard he gave free laptops to all ss3 students in the states...Each cost 150k...procured by his son. I need to confirm all this b4 I start bashing angry
Maybe you heard about Opo Imo? That's a stale scam

4 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Ikengawo: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lmfaaaaooooooo!! Yo. Ro. Ba.

1 Like

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by ahaz: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Giddyprance(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
now d yeye progrethieves would not move motion for impeachment against this dunce...if na Fayose now,their opolo eyes go dey sharp

4 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by kettykin: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
what happened to the GDP of your state , sell your GDP since you dont have IGR

2 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by morbeta(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Who made this nut-case a Governor of state? This man is not fit to be a class-rep. What have you been doing with your Fedral allocations....oooohhhH I missed it!!! Jagaban took all. Goatie of a Governor

5 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by xandy84: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Your post sound funny but you more than right.. Why spend so much money to build airport in Osun with no major significant?. Now that he can't afford to pay his workers, who is going to be using the airport?. He went on reckless spending on project with no meaningful and worthhless value to the layman on the street.. Even USA dows not give high school students laptop but Aregbe felt that was the best thing to do.
APC should avoid the same pitfall because no government in the world is father Christmas. They should concentrate on developmental projects and hold on for now on welfare packages till Nigeria finances better off.

owobokiri:
Progressive dunce! Who in his right sense will give you more loans when your vintage projects are the longest runway in the middle of no where and the tallest drum that can only be beaten by the gods?

3 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by tiptopy03(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
The worst thing that could happen to osun is aregbesola

5 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by myboy2010(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by tit(f): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
exx:
Heard he gave free laptops to all ss3 students in the states...Each cost 150k...procured by his son.(

Olorun!
this is simply thiefing, not even corruption!
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Gamechanger: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
So if they had allowed him, he would have continued to borrow. Who would have paid those accumulated debt. Let this man think outside the box for once!
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by cold(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
The cheek of this man. He's still talking. You borrowed 24 billion with little or nothing to show for it and you want to borrow more. You think the banks will just continue to 'dash' you money to fritter away on your frivolous projects. They're well aware you have no means to service your debts thus,can't afford to risk their capital base
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by talktimi(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't fuçking believe it, this is the height of brain dead cluelessness lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by UnknownT: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Now imagine a managing director telling Board Members this kind of story, he would be sacked immediately cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hereby declare d state of osun a failed state!!!!!
D gods re really angry wif d people of d state of osun

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Trailblazer1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aregbese is the best governor in the southwest,
In fact, he's the most credible and reliable successor to buhari. undecided

Sai Aregbese for president 2019

I'm calling on all omoluabis to support this cause grin

2 Likes

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by luvinhubby(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
salaksmana:
Maybe you heard about Opo Imo? That's a stale scam
Stale scam indeed.

This man is the most WORTHLESS governor in Nigeria's history. 8 months salary arrears across board, owing banks 23 billion & still collected May federal allocation.
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Trailblazer1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:
Now imagine a managing director telling Board Members this kind of story, he would be sacked immediately cry embarassed
The state of Osun may be beyond redemption, considering the fact that Aregbese still has 3years to incur more debts to mortgage the future generations.

Kindly send in your donations to alleviate the sufferings of the people of osun
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by UnknownT: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:

The state of Osun may be beyond redemption, considering the fact that Aregbese still has 3years to incur more debts to mortgage the future generations.

Kindly send in your donations to alleviate the sufferings of the people of osun

Yes oh!!!!! All donations should be paid to this account
A/C Name: Unknown Tee
A/C Number: 2310054806
Bank: Heritage Bank cheesy
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by nynbrada: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Just imagine his reasoning...'banks refused 2 give me more loans'... Insufferable nonsense,...should be impeached asap.
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Maxymilliano(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Banks refused to honour your loan request simply because you are not credit worthy.

Onigbese ...
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by deor03(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
I think, the state should merge with Oyo state.

She's simply unsustainable
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by festico: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
so this rascal was even borrowing to pay salaries all this while.

1 Share

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Ikengawo:
Lmfaaaaooooooo!! Yo. Ro. Ba.

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2015
this fool is just sick in the head. so, you want the bank to keep on giving you loans while you have not paid the previous one. this man really want to mortgage and indebted osun people. chai, dia is God oooo.
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2015
This man needs to check into the nearest Psych hospital.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Travelled To US With Only APC Governors And Members / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / Ben Murray Bruce "A Commonsense Revolution" Was Printed In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.