Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Help!!! My Brother Is Missing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!! My Brother Is Missing (52906 Views)

Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) / Pls Help My Brother Is Stranded In Califonia / Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by jaynipez(f): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm called Jennifer.. Let me start by saying I'm not the type to post my problems online but I really need as many advice, opinion and information as I can get.

My brother's name is Jeffrey, he just finisged his OND at marine time academy oron. I last spoke to him on the 3rd of October 2014 after sending him the money he has being asking me for. On the 7th of October, a friend of his called me asking if I had seen or heard from him, I said no and he said my brother Jeffrey left his house at Uyo on the 5th of October with his brother Allwell (who is a very close friend of my brother and also stays with his family at uyo) and that he has not heard from them since then. He said my brother went with his phone but his own brother didn't. I called my brother's line countless times but it was switched off, I also called all of his friends I knew but no one had seen him. The next day my mum travelled to Uyo in search of him. She met with All well ' s parents and they went to several police stations to make their complaints, posted their pictures in the newspaper and did all the necessary things even went as far as visiting mortuaries. All to no avail. After a few days my mum came back to lagos and started visiting pastor's, prophets just to hear from God. They all said my brother is alive but that he is in pains. No one could tell us where exactly he is or what to do to get him back. We just kept on praying and believing God. Also checked online on all the social network sites he is a part of but he has not been online.

A few days later a boy called my mum, he said he saw my brothers picture in the paper and that my brother is not missing. According to him, my brother and his friend Allwell confided in him that they were travelling out of the country by road and that they would not tell any of their family members until they get there. When I heard this I was a bit shocked cos I am very close to him and I felt he would've told me and also because his passport was amongst the things he left behind. The only thing missing was a few clothes and his school OND certificate. Jeffrey had always wanted to travel to Qatar. according to him, in Qatar, life was a bed of roses and you make a lot of money within a week. But my dad asked him to finish his HND first.

Between December last year to March this year, my mum and I kept receiving strange calls from different international numbers but when we pick we don't hear anything and if we try calling back, the numbers don't connect. I browsed on the numbers and some were Somalia, some were Libya..different numbers kept calling and deep down I knew it was Jeffrey trying to get through to us.

Since April, there has being no strange flash or call from any international number, it was much better when we kept receiving those strange calls because at least we knew he was alright but now we don't know what is happening. I've browsed online, checking for details on travelling out of the country by road, the risk and all.. its 9 months since he went missing and no word at all from him or his friend.I heard if one is caught, you would be deported back to your country within a month. I feel he has being caught but what I don't know is why he has not being deported. Or why they have not called his family. Just last week, we were still told by a man of God that he is alive but in pains.

He is the only boy and my mum is barely keeping it together. Please anyone who knows anything at all about how this thing works should please comment, I need your advice and opinion on what to do or what to think. Thank you.

18 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by INTROVERT(f): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't think there is much you can do since he is out of the country. Just keep hoping and praying he is well and will return soon.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by Liviintainment: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Upload his pic here

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by Tallesty1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Liviintainment:
Upload his pic here
Yea.... It will help

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by teewhydope(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
sad shocked "Libya,somalia" << Keep praying, God will bring him back home safely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by jaynipez(f): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is his picture
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by Moana(f): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dont know why he such an unwise choice but i hope he will get in touch soon

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by Neduzze5(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lalasticlala... FP, Sil vous plait Monsieur.

Your brother will be found in Jesus name. Amen!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by spykid014(f): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chai! Fine small boy. The quest for greener pastures tho.
So sorry o. I pray he comes back home safe and in one piece. Just never relent in your prayers.

It is well.

22 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by dkronicle(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Seems like that malasian story but this one is real... Snr sister, just have hope ur bro is coming.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by folabayo1(f): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
May God be with him wherever he is and may he lead him home safely.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by agarawu23(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
I pray you see him soon sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
he will be Found in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by Kessythegeek(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
God got this one #believe and decree

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by oyin01(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
He will be found alive hale and herty before Wednesday In Jesus Name

19 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by networkrecharg: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
i hope dboy does not like women to much..
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
be calm he will be back in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by newguy1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by misterchris(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by millionboi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chaui
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by youngvizzy1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Don't worry, God will bring him back, don't give up

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by bunmioguns(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is welll

Na this Olamide's song inspired your brother

Wo bobo, werey lo ba de eh eh
To get this money today balling every night and day
Wo bobo, werey lo ba de eheh
Zero dulling emi o le naa gere mo laye

Just put your mind at ease, he will surely come home by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by misterchris(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
*In D.P.O's voice... He would be found dead or alive*
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by millionboi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Prophet
oyin01:
He will be found alive hale and herty before Wednesday In Jesus Name
Re: Help!!! My Brother Is Missing by ihatebuhari(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pray, only Jesus Christ the God of heaven and earth"Somalia-Libya" can bring him back

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.